Has a rpm meter on his dashboard instead of clock

>has a rpm meter on his dashboard instead of clock

What's the matter, fuckboi? Can't tell when to change gears?

saged

but I wanna /racekar/

Only replying because that fucking picture got me hard well done OP.

Sometimes I rev it so hard, I rip the valves

>changing your own gears

>shift gears every two minutes
What else would you need a clock for?

>being so slow you need to know the time

Why would i need a clock. Theres one on my phone

>having a speedometer as a main gauge despite the fact that it doesn't matter whatsoever for the basic operation of the car

>Not having a tachometer to show off that your engine can rev over 9000

>Having an engine that cant rev over 9000

Many countries only require an accurate, functional speedometer in the cabin. Tach, temp, oil pressure, all irrelevant to the law.

Will you show me?

It can go to 12k rpm

Illegal to use phone while driving

I don't even know where the red line on my car is, I just give it the beans in third till it stops accelerating when I'm on the highway to get that Italian tune up

I'd be right happy to

why are those gauges sideways?

So the redline is at the top.

>I shift when my valves begin to float.

Because racecar

The early version of rev indicators, it was easier for drivers to see the needle hit 12 on their rev counter in their peripheral to shift faster.

>till it stops accelerating

Why would I need a clock? There's one on my wrist

how can you tell when to switch? i can tell when the sounds revs faster than the car is rolling,and when it spikes, but i dont know when to do it properly and efficiently. what are you listening for?

Take it up to the rev limiter in each gear, remember that sound, shift just before you get to it.

>britcucks and their eternal goofy measurements
>measuring speed as "bar"
Glorious

What is an RPM meter? You mean Tachometer? That's what people who don't ride the bus call it.

I'm pretty sure that's turbo pressure.

You have obviously never been to the UK.
>tfw one pound of carrots costs two pounds

I live in the UK.

>pounds

Get your heathenry out of here, you can get a kilo of carrots for under a pound.

>giving up on your very own superior Freedom Units in favor of the metcuck system
Britain truly is lost

When i say tachometer nobody knows wtf im saying. Its depressing

>>britcucks and their eternal goofy measurements
>>measuring speed as "bar"

Are u dumb bar is a measurement of boost pressure you brainlet

where im at in the south anything but "rev meter" gets a blank stare

I know that feel.

My friends parents bought him a 2015 impreza for his birthday this year, because they're wealthy and like to spoil him, and when I asked him if he knew what the rev limiter was yet, he didn't know what I was talking about. So I had to explain it to him what a rev limiter is. Then I told him it's probably around the redline on the tac, and he didn't know what that was so I had to him what a tachometer was, and he said he's not sure it has one. I mean it's not like it's right next to the speedometer staring at you or anything. I've completely given up on talking about cars with him at this point.