>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kiriya228/status/883226599675408384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the best way to level up my shitty level 1 units?

>Cecilia is good
(lol

I really like Tharja.

Wives

*breathes in*

crystals

Faye is for _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I will never roll a kagero
KILL ME

Harrier alt banner WHEN

What would his skillset and stats be?

>More Echoes
No thank you!

I want to go to the beach with Severa!

>Just saw 5* Tobin with abilities

This is a joke right? This is just one big fucking prank Nintendo is pulling on us. Please tell me it is.

She was good in February.

building mage general

Too lazy to get blade+ and thisncounters enough stuff as is. If some murder battle is implemented i'll switch to bladenonsense.

God help us all if that happens
And i can see it happening

>mfw I let Severa die on my first Awakening playthrough not knowing who she was suppose to be

From the thumbnail I thought she was putting a gun in her mouth. Would be more fitting desu.

wtf I love this picture of Tharja

Still useful now. She helped me on the last two Infernal GHBs and helps me clean up TT.

Anti-Ceciliafags have blamed her continued popularity on:

>Grandpas
>Nu-FE
>Magvelfags
>Elibefags
>Echoesfags
>Duel simulators
>Tier lists
>Kita Senri
>E-celebs
>Cakefags
>Reinhardt
>Bridelia

What will these desperate shills think of next?

>1st Tempest has no skill, Not Marth neutral unit
>Now we have the most unholy abomination of stats combined with the some of the shittiest skills possible.
How will they outdo themselves next Tempest?

You'd better roll.

AHHHH
Chibis make my dick go ballisitic

MOOOOORE

That's... a nice pic

next special one is Kaze, who is worse than Saizo somehow

This is trash
If you happen upon it, please deliver it to your local dump

gorilla

Is it safe to pump before dumping?

Anyone who thinks -Raven Cecilia is bad is either an autistic contrarian or legitimately retarded.
>would most likely have Rein/Olwen/Ursula/Zeke in the same team to handle reds, possibly Xander or another red cav for a counter for greens
>strong counter to colorless and blues, one-shots most of them
>can handle green mages pretty well
>access to horse buffs

-Blade Cecilia isn't bad, but requires more investment than -Raven, and the difference in results is negligible.

>The next TT unit is just a generic healer with nothing special about them because healers never get good uniques

Possessed Delthea GHB soon

They'll give us a second Alphonse with ever so slightly different art that comes at 2* with no skills except his weapon.
He'll be identical to the one we already have except he can't be merged or used for SI and doesn't count for any bonuses.

>half-pantihose
I WANT TO KEK RAUL NOW, LADS

Don't you ever, don't you ever bully my sister again.

Cecilia is just shit in general desu.

Is +Atk or +Spd better for Hana using Brave Sword?

Absolutely not. Filth like that needs to be disposed of immediately so it isn't a public safety hazard

t. Nohrian Scum

Bumping for SI. Could be nice to finally fill in that Bunny Chrom B slot but I have no idea with what. Wishing I had renewal fodder for both him and Celica.

Myrmidon Owain with the exact same stats as dark mage Owain

I think +spd

You can't kek him if he was never in a relationship with her in the first place.

Reinhardt is so good with children.

She's not worth wasting Nohrians' cum on

n-no, what are you, r-retarded?

glass cannon nuke is the o-o-only proper way to p-play!

who needs th-things like utility and defenses and checks to common th-threats? if you can't do big numbers then it doesn't m-m-m-m-matter!

i'd say +atk
with LaD she has 41 speed at neutral IVs

name one (1) game

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

wait for firesweep sword

>Cake lovers fighting
Well I suppose it beats red tome tier list arguments.

Undertale

50/4/0/50/50

Hotdogging Julia.

not with a brave sword...
+spd
41 or 42 speed with spd seal makes a world of a difference compared to 36. i promoted a second +spd hana just because my neutral one pissed me off so much.

Yeah he's like that free U2 album everyone got. I don't want him, but I have to take him if I want the other shit

Why is she such a terrible piece of shit? Even in Heroes, she's a complete waste of a roll because just about any other healer's better than her worthless ass

I have enough Gaiuses and Clarines already, thanks.

Stabbing Nino

Can't wait for a new green mage cav to come out so hagfags stop circlejerking over her

From last thread

this picture doesn't have to be posted every thread

yeah she's plus speeds

Nino's bare skin drives me crazy

SPOILER THIS

You're working up AT LEAST an additional 8k HM this Tempest, aren't you?

twitter.com/kiriya228/status/883226599675408384

Roy and Shanna-chan

Bullying Celica isn't as fun as bullying Veronica.

Probably just levelling Camus up, I don't want to run out of easy units to farm HM right now because these jews will probably take months to increase the cap.

What is the "it's good in trick room!" of Heroes?

DELETE THIS

TearRing Saga

he has to use his quickened pulses somehow if you know what i mean ;)

how new are you

Almost, got Eldigan, Jagen and Cecilia building HM, but need to roll another horse who isn't Stahl to get that 8K.

I don't use anything but horses.

>he didn't dump over 100 potions on Kozakek's stages and last tempest and maxed out every unit's HM

I wish but i'd rather get the orb rewards

I tried, I got Lucina instead and last time I got 2 Boeys and Celica. It's just not meant to be, I'll never get her.

I've already explained plenty of times why raven + TA is trash, so I won't do that again. It's a cheap, easily accesible build which'll take you through your average arena quite easily. Except this is only for shitters and early-game. Once you get to 698+ matches in the arena or end-game tier PvE content where enemies have inflated stats out the ass, bladetome becomes infinitely better.

I honestly believe you have brain problems if you think otherwise and frankly I'm getting tired of this so I won't respond again.

>Lord marries the pegasus knight
This is a good pairing. I like this pairing.

Cecilia
Reinhardt to some extent

Brash Assault is basically the trick room of Heroes, so Seliph.

He doesn't do that sort of thing. He just ships them off to Barhara for the Lopto Church to do it for him.

Need a safe space, espotsfag?

>that shiposter that calls everyone espotsfag

not like you were going to get 698 matches with a horse team anyways lmao

Training tower. Unit, Dancer, Healer, and opposed color unit for cleanup of anything troublesome. 100 stamina will get you most of the way to 40, with bonus SP for killing stuff.

>muh 698 arena runs
Go be a faggot somewhere else

Sweetie...

Is Luna or Bonfire better for this guy? Also, is Hawkeye any good or should I just sacrifice him for db2?

How's the score coming along, boys? I haven't made any great strides yet, but I also haven't played that much.

I miss the blood and tears from last Tempest launch.

Brash Assault can't be Trick Room, because the best user of it is already fast.

Don't ever reply to me again sweetiefag.

Is there any indication of incestuous relations between Rein and Olwen? i cant remember seeing it but i have heard of it before

4075 on the dot so far
man this is so much easier than last tempest but the rewards are all garbage so i guess it balances out a bit

Please, IS.

All I want is an excuse to roll for green. Just one banner with a Minerva or a Hector on there. Hell, I'd even be happy with an excuse to roll for red, or to roll for Linde on blue.

Just give me something, IS. Fucking anything. I'd even start throwing money at you if you put a unit that wasn't worthless back on a banner again.

I almost want to make a Blarraven+ TA3 Reinhardt build just to make you guys mad.

Just coasting on natural stamina. Slow and steady wins the race. If I keep my runs at 705 and my stamina on cooldown, I should be able to tier 1 potionless like last month.