So i bought this but everyone says how big it is ( europe)

So i bought this but everyone says how big it is ( europe)

And it's supposed to be a family car
Is this car too big for a single person?

No they're just jealous. Most non shit European car are pretty big.

Anything more than this is considered "big" and "excessive" in yurop.

a post died for this

Kinda. Then again, I'd never buy a Ford unless it is an ST, RS, or has 8 cylinders so my opinion probably isn't helpful to you.

a car isn't too big for one person what the fug how fat can you be to not fit in a car?

>big
>it's a fucking hatch
They're just trying to cheer you up because you went ahead and bought a focus.

Id love to buy a focus but at twenty grand there are other cars I'd choose instead.

>Is this car too big for a single person?
Europe in a nutshell.

st line with st line trim, travel pack, includes all the interior sync 3 shit with gps rear cam etc. that costs 1k itself and automatic transmission ( i had to) which costs normally 1k more than standard only cost me 14k euros brand new.

A lot of discounts due to a new model coming out next year. It's my first car so I'm well happy

>14k euros brand new
That car is 19k euros and change here brand new, I'll pass on it.

I didnt want to make another thread for this so I'll post it here
I want to drive an underpowered mt shitbox so badly

>buys new cars
>single

man you're stupid.

Since when does being married or single have anything to do with someone buying a car?

>mfw that car is probably fatter than my LS400

it's huge for a single person and it's your first car. There's the problem, many people get subcompacts as their first cars cause they don't need more.

everytime I see continent-hating outside of the usual threads it's from americans. Why so?

It's not a big car. It's perfect for a DD.

should have bought the fiesta desu

to add to this, the fiesta is really just a smaller focus.
i am in the usa and own a fiesta SE, its just the right size for a DD. I have a wife and a baby, everyone and everything fits.
The focus is made for overweight people, even the driver seat is fucking massive.
got it in 2011 new and its up to 140k miles, still running good with no rust up in new england and a few roadtrips to visit family. Wish they sold the 2 door in the us, but maybe its a good thing they didnt or i would have had to sell it for a four door. (i have the hatch)

big cars in usa are a huge meme. women driving superduty pickups to get groceries and shit. so in comparison, the focus loooks normal sized here, even if its actually big.

kek

I was actually going to get the fiesta originally but couldn't order because new model was coming out. It's not like they're that different in size I've seem them both next to eachother and it wasn't that much bigger