/vn/ - Runa Edition

Visual Novel General #1534

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/group:tinkle position
s.vndb.org/sf/51/95251.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3UnK5rw_6hM
elitegamer.co/dies-irae-localization-team-talks-about-its-localization-process-and-challenges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kei best girl

Irru are you going to teach me to play riichi mahjong?

Nice spoiler in the OP

I LIKE LOLIS!

I'll teach you how to play with muh dong

kei is fucking garbage and the fact that she admits it herself only makes her worse

Runa is trash

But you'll teach him mahjong later right?

Why does this need to be a threadly thing

Knocking up your Imouto is the best Memoria route

Her route is garbage, but as a character she's not completely awful like Asuho and Aoi. Chinami only works as a gag character so don't think it's high praise to put Yume at her level.
Those kids are going to be so fucked up. They're inbred AND descended from a retard.

I don't know how to play but how hard could it be

>Those kids are going to be so fucked up. They're inbred AND descended from a retard.

Don't forget that their children will also be genetically predisposed to the same thing that killed Chinamis dad and is killing Yume

>Shirou ditches his waifu in Kei's ending
For what purpose?

>can't cuck Shirou
dropped.

I want to fuck a pizza

If you tell the lie long enough it becomes the truth, sadly kei is shit and nothing in the world will change it.

Even Shirou doesn't want an old hag

Tsukihime(along with it's pseudo sequels) and Kara no Kyokai are great, F/SN F/HA are good albeit too "shonen". Mahoyo is not finished but it wasn't bad, it had a nice atmosphere to it.

The rest is painfully mediocre, soulless cashgrabs that have nothing to offer. Do you know why every new character in Fate is a servant? do you know why every new Fate series has this ridiculous amount of Servants? Because Servants don't NEED an actual character, their lore is already written in history, you just edit it a little bit and make them women or cute guys and that's it. They have no interesting characters anymore, the only interesting things about them are their legends which are not written by TM.

I've never read DDD though

I want a teasing onee-san. Momoyo is shit

Shouldn't the H version of dies irae be out yet

What qualify as a milf? Must have children?

She did nothing wrong and her route had the best non-fighting content.

Get a natto

Is the time to play dies Irae finally here?

Yeah, they couldn't do fighting content with her since she got blow the fuck out the moment she drew her sword everytime.

A MILF qualifies as a MILF.

MILFS>CAKES

>update Tsujido
>go to load save at branch point
>game crashes

Nani? I need proof of this

Expecting someone with 11 years of experience to match up to people with decades of it is stupid in the first place, and she didn't have snek hax to power her either, she literally was only there to fill a spot.

It's for the best, really.

Must have boobs

She's shit mate

So you're saying she's shit then? Case settled.

Yeah.

I thought it had the best fights. All it was missing was an aziluth fight

No need for proof, everbody knows its true

Milf that doesn't even look like milf are the worst. Those are imoutos

This is a known issue. Just start a new game and skip

>her route had the best non-fighting content.
That's Rea's route

How did she teach her kids about the birds and the bees?

I wasn't implying otherwise.
Yeah.
Still like her though.

>mfw looking through the HCGs
Translation fucking when?

im reading Umi vn
do i like it, /vn/?

ye

Link me user

Internet?

n

Umineko?

It's Sumika's birthday!

I love Sumika!

What vn?

I love MILF. What are other great MILF beside pic related?

You have to read it while you're vacationing on an island. Then kill your family.

Onikiss with motherfucking patch
exhentai.org/tag/group:tinkle position

So do numerous old men.

Fuck Sumika, it's Tanabata.

Write out a Tanzaku in Japanese with MSpaint with the name of the VN you want translated

>all sister heroines
>harem ending with theme
>nameable protagonist
well you have my attention

>Siscon Protagonist
>that t-shirt
s.vndb.org/sf/51/95251.jpg

>t. eric

I want to fuck the imouto.

>Mother I'd like to fuck
I dunno user, you tell me.

>skimming through all of the CGs
>twintail imouto has a naizuri scene
>WITH HEADPATS
>mfw
LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALTERNATIVE DEGICA, I WANT TO REREAD IT ALREADY

Happy Birthday Sumika!

delayed

one day...

ded

Is this some japanese version of Hibikek Euphonium?

It's friday afternoon after all, /vn/ is full of anons who go out to party with friends

^_^

kei is so fuckin ineffectual. "durr im gonna join the fucking immortal nazis, waaah they dont take me seriously cause im not a decades old shitwrecking machine, its almost like im completely inferior and only here to fill up a slot but, but, but im special, i mean something to somebody"

nah bitch. your fuckin dead kid

>/vn/ is full of anons who go out to party with friends
R-right.

And wage cucks.

>ywn party with the femanons from here

>it's Tanabata
that's a little depressing

then again, what do I care

I'm disappointed this wasn't actually for a confession scene

All one of them?

Sure, we'll read vns together.

I'm fine just spending the night with my Yakuza friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=3UnK5rw_6hM

Why do i enjoy seeing Umi getting bullied so much?

We talk about this already?

elitegamer.co/dies-irae-localization-team-talks-about-its-localization-process-and-challenges/

Because youre a soulless bastard who has never been loved so you only get enjoyment from destroying the happiness of others?

Are slime girls the most boring monster grills?

Aren't we all?
Anyway I just want to leave her for last route after all this teasing

shes a cockroach dude, there's really no need to go this far. user is a human being for fucks sake

lamia girl looks like she's the best girl

>ecelebs talking about being an ecelebs
I'm sure it is an interesting read.

Yes, last thread.

i guess id fuck the dog. other ones dont really appeal

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think Making fun of Umi is a joke? You think making roach jokes is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of Umi is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that about Umi why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that about Umi I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of Umi hating, nagisa loving SHIT.

remove gokiburi

what's gokiburi

It is just copy/pasta, idiot.