/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Choked
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

FPBP

Any fellow skeletons still out there?

Infinite Rolls 3 is shit.

SL 80 or SL 120?

Which do you like better?

So I posted this build last thread, didn't get much in the way of replies as to what can be changed/improved

I plan on going more into full casting once I've gotten used to the spells

does anyone have that webm where zullie does ZA WARUDO?

>not even hollowed
Memeface undead need to double-kill themselves.

SL80 for invasions and 120-125 for duels.

So if I want to turn Irina into a Fire Keeper, I need to give her the Carim and Lothric Divine Tomes, and keep the Londor and Deep (or at the very least not buy any of the dark miracles they provide)?

60 +6 if i''m honest

>making a new thread at 740

are you autistic?

>runs up behind you like a fucking Naruto wannabe
>unsheathes Coldsteel Katana, folded 1 million times by the finest smiths in the Old Iron Keep
>stabs you at speeds exceeding Mach 5
Heh...nthin persunelle, STRfag...

Stats look fine, I'd switch Llewellyn Shield for Dragonhead Shield though. Also switch Snap Freeze for something that will actually synergize with your build like Homing Soulmass or a healing miracle.

>tfw DS2 FCs

80 was always garbage and never a meta. 120 is better for dueling and end game invasions. 50 is better for earlier invasions.

Aren't they technically broken? I remember hearing something like they move and attack at literally double the speed they're supposed to when the game is at 60fps.

DS3 Power Within worth it y/n?
Red Tearstone Ring worth it y/n?

Those are fantastic ideas, thank you so much

I had the Llewellyn shield on for the sake of having a blessed parrying tool, but I can probably practice parrying on a build more suited to it, and use the dagger for backstabs and quickstepping

Nah, both are nerfed to shit compared to how they were in DaS.

No, yes if you hotswap when you're in the HP range but not worth keeping it on all the time.

Thanks.
Do Carthus Beacon and Pontiff's Right Eye stack?

Yes.

That build looks more or less fine.

>Are there any immediately obvious ways of improving the build as far as stats go? Taking some Endurance out for more ATT or VIG for example?
You can drop Endurance down to 26, that's a breakpoint with FaP+3. But there aren't many places to put the points back in anyways, except into Int/Fai since the softcap for Dark is 45/45.

>Also, for PvP, is Caitha's Chime better than Sunless Talisman? And how does Crystal Chime perform?
In general Dark Miracles aren't worth building for since there's only four of them. The two Gnawing spells do shit for damage and are only good for the bleed buildup, which doesn't scale at all (they inflict as much bleed at base requirements as they do at 45/45 with Sunless Talisman). Dead Again and Lifehunt Scythe are just pure shit so don't bother with them either. Plus you'd have to find room for Sun's First Born somewhere, and the whole problem with Hexer builds is that you'd have to spread yourself thin with the ring loadouts if you want to use more than the Dark Sorceries.

Sunless Talisman is considered better than Caitha's Chime since their Spell Buff difference isn't that much and Sunless lets you poise cast. Again, Dark Miracles aren't really worth building towards though.

>Also, are there any particular spells/miracles/pyromancies you'd recommend for a 40/40 build? Would, for example, lightning arrow be of any use compared to Great Deep Soul with this build
Crystal Chime is for casting regular Sorceries and Miracles on a 40/40 build. So shit like Soul Spear, Lightning Arrow, and the like. The problem, as above, is that if you truly want the spells to hit hard you'd need to find room in your build for both Sun's First Born and Bellowing Dragoncrest. You can otherwise cast healing Miracles fine since those don't get the boost from Sun's First Born.

Is there any better feeling than cosplaying havel and popping a great magic barrier right in front of a filthy intfag's face?

>spam halberd r1 from a safe distance
>instantly roll away as opponent tries to attack you
>resume spamming halberd r1 from a distance

There is no bigger scum in arena. Run away healers and quickstep niggers are way above this.

Is DaS2 still alive?

Ring of Favor +3
Ring of Steel Protection +3
Life Ring +3
Estus Ring

Rank these from best to worst for keeping you alive.

>havel "cosplay"
>magic barrier
You're just another havelshitter.

>leaving yourself open after attacks
dude get punished lol XD

Favor
Life Ring
Estus
Steel Protection

Are you getting ready to have fun this weekend, ashen one?

Yes.

>the way those falconer guys run in SOTFS
My sides are gone

Favor
Life
Estus
Protection

Favor gives you health and lets you use heavier armor
Life gives you more health
Estus gives you more use from each sip
Protection only guards against physical, meaning any elemental damage will fuck you up.

Excellent! I'll take END down to 26, especially since I'm using lighter weapons. Not sure if I want to take myself to 44 VIG with that or go 42/42 with my INT/FAI

As for the dark miracles, I'm really only interested in Dohry's Gnawing since I found it incredibly for doing co-op boss runs on one of my now retired characters. But good to know that Crystal Chime is more for normal spells/miracles, and Caitha's is fine to avoid

I'm not tooo worried about the need for maxing out damage with both of the spell boost rings, since I have a weapon to fall back on, but of course when I go full caster I'll be using the both to get the most out of it. But only when I've worked out the best methods of guaranteeing they hit

Thank you so much, you've saved me a whole lot of boosting up unnecessary catalysts

What a shitter
The Rings don't give you skill

No. Even when I did my SotFS run through, I don't think I ever got invaded, and I very rarely saw any summon signs. That was quite awhile ago too, so you know it has only gotten worse.

go back to sucking seath's scaleless dick faggot

>full Havel cosplay at SL120
>having enough Faith for GMB
I'll take things that never happened for $2000, Alex.

I really wish the Work Hook was added to DS3.

I want to plunder people's booty and get hooked on hooking them.

delet

Hey it's not my fault you can't get your drake sword anymore.

is DS locked at 30 fps?

How much poise do you need to tank a greatsword with a UGS?

someone literally posted a build last thread

also there is literally nothing wrong with going over the level meta for a cosplay build

adarki aeldari?!

You never see him cast it, do you?

22.22 at 100% poise, 37.78 at 80% if you haven't reset your poise value before a hit.

If you're talking about PC get DSFix. Just don't go over 60 and be careful sliding down ladders.

your moms vagina

I forgot to add that is only if you're using any UGS besides FUGS or Ringed Knight Greatswords in which case the poise needed is lower since they have great hammer poise health.

I wish we'd gotten a chance to talk to him before he died.

What kind of performance can I expect with Dark Souls 3 with a 1050ti and an i3 7100 @ 3.9 ghz?

>dude everlasting dragons lmao
>they all die
what did they mean by this?

yeah i just checked the pastebins, sorry about that

>be careful sliding down ladders
is clipping a real issue?
like, it happens very often? or i can play for hours without experiencing it?

Nothing you poor piece of shit

Any suggestions on where I should spend stats? It's my first character in ds3, obviously going with quality first and foremost. At this point I'm wondering how many points I should be putting into Vigor and Endurance before enough is enough, and if it's worth dipping into Attunement and Faith to slot/use more miracles.

People killed them. They aren't everlasting when it comes to getting smacked with swords and pierced with arrows.

Fuckers deserved it.

The only one I know of for sure is the one at the Taurus Demon boss. You'll fall through the world and die.

Other user here but it's hit or miss. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it won't. IIRC it's only a problem is you slide RIGHT to the bottom of a ladder, so stopping short in your slide should be fine. Thankfully DSfix comes with a hotkey to toggle the 30--60fps (backspace by default I think), because certain jumps can only be made in 30fps.

60 FPS can fuck up some pathing and jumps too, not just ladder slides.

There's an option for toggling the FPS between 30 and 60, so you can just switch it off for various platforming sections like the Great Hollow.

It means they were immortal, but immortal doesn't mean they can't be killed. They will just never die naturally.

Does anybody own the PS4 version of DS3? I really need some help.

What do you need? I'm trying to earn some more Souls before I take on the Demon Prince again.

I fucked up. I accidentally bought and then sold Siegward's helmet from Patches. I'm trying to save both of Siegward and Grierat. I need somebody to just drop me the helmet because I can't buy another one from Patches.

I'm playing it with a computer built in 2014 and a GTX 750 plain. I can run it at 30 FPS and the only place where I experience hiccups is the Dreg Heap. Yours should be just fine.

Pump up Vigor to at least 27, otherwise your build is more or less fine. The only problem is that you went Herald class for some fucking reason, but that only matters for minmaxing if you ever intend to take this character into PvP.

If you're going to use Miracles, either you stay at 15/18 Faith or you go all the way up to 60. For a quality build don't bother putting points into it beyond 15 for Blessed Weapon.

Stop Vigor at 27 for PvE and End anywhere from 20-30 depending on what weapon you're using then go all in on STR/DEX up to 40.

Since you started as Warrior investing in Attunement and Faith wouldn't really be worth it, you're best just doing pure melee.

At this time, could you be reasonable help against the Demon Prince? I'll help you if you help me.

>30fps
>acceptable

With the advent of Fire, Dragons were "corrupted" with Life

Alright, but I'll have to load up another character than the one that needs Siegward's helmet.

Done. Where do you want to meet to drop it? Pass is dsg?

>thirty(30) fps
>3
>0

My profile is" xX Edgelord Xx"

This one or one of the Pontiff ones?

>ng+
>get to soul of cinder
>it doesn't use your previous champion
Are they even trying?

A small part of me wishes there was an actual time-stop spell in DS.

What's the dsg?

Since when can a ugs combo the 2second swing with a first swing?.

Might be hard to resolve in multiplayer.

Oh, I realize you mean password. Okay, I'll drop my sign right before the Demon prince boss fight.

Dragon's Dogma did this,it was fucking amazing

Is this the character getting the Catarina Helm?

Fuck, I really need to get round to finishing Dragons Dogma. Such a fucking fun game. Plus the fashion in it was pretty solid.

Okay, you good to go now?

No, that isn't the character that needs the helm. My character is far earlier in the game.

You just want to hang onto it to mule after this, or should I take it back?

>Trying a zero deaths run
>Want Estus Ring
>Too cowardly to try the jump

Cat ring.

Use a different character to practice the jump a lot. If I recall correctly, you can just sprint off the edge and land as well.

Did you finish it?

You're a fucking hero, my man. Where am I dropping the Helm?
Yeah, we just ended.

Take it back because I don't know how to move it to my other character. Since I helped you with the boss can you do me a solid and go to an earlier level? Just leave a sign so I can summon you and you can drop the helmet.

Yeah, where am I going? You helped me, of course I'm helping you.

Huh, well how about somewhere easy. How about someplace not likely to be invaded like. How about the Cleansing Chapel?

You got it, just let me get the Demon's Scar. You want to run the rest of the Cathedral while I'm there?