T Junction

Britfag here
A obviously has priority here, but who goes second, B or C?
Context: I was A and C decided to just fucking pull out infront of me, but should he have also been waiting for B?

C should yield to B and A

ok so he was being a double cunt, nice

Probably an immigrant

B has priority

C's road comes to a stop sign i would assume.
B is on the larger road that doesn't have a stop sign.

This.

i hate it when im C and B wants to give way to me, like just go..

>I was A and C decided to just fucking pull out infront of me

You should have been well within your rights to T-bone his driver's side door, then strangle him to death while pinned in the wreckage.

Burn your license and never drive again

Why

I was about to say because you must give way to the car on your right but then I realized that this is a britfag thread.
Nvm go on then mate

both at same time. but watch out

C is joining the road so must give way to A and B. B should let A go, leave the road, which leaves it free for C to join.

B goes second because it C stops moving to give way to A

Left goes before right. Straight traffic goes before turning traffic.
Here, you have B wanting to turn. But you have A being straight traffic. So B has to wait for A, obviously. But C comes from the left, meaning A has to wait for C first. Of course, C SHOULD wait for B, right? But as soon as C sees that B is standing still and waiting, he can drive.

Hello fellow Floridian

Do the UK have a mirrored version of "right before left"? If so, then it's a simple game of looking to your left. By that rule B goes first, then C, then A. It doesn't matter if A wants to go straight, there's someone to their left, so they have to yield. If the horizontal road were a main road it would be A, then B, then C, but apparently it's not, so it's B, then C, then A.

Hello fellow Floridian

>but apparently it's not

it's unbroken with no change to the central lines, it is a main road. A B C is the order.

Lines alone aren't enough as far as I'm aware. You also need signage.

there would be in reality, this is a very rushed picture.

A is on an unchanging lane in the correct direction, B wishes to cross an oncoming lane to continue its journey, C is at a yield line and must wait for both to move. there are no t junctions in the UK that don't have signs either upright or painted on the road.

But C is turning and also joining a major road so unless there's a right of way sign C should yield for A.

So A goes first, then B, then C.

So it's A B C. Please provide all necessary information in the picture in the future.

i didn't draw the picture, but being a bong & op saying it's bongland i already knew it'd have signs etc.

sry m8

........ In America you're still wrong. You give way to the person on your right at a 4 way stop. At a t junction there will be a stop sign for C. Burn your licence.

>not using filter in turn

lol

If there’s no stop signs on the straight road, then A is able to go straight, then B is turning off of a main road and lastly C can turn off of the side street.

I feel like this is a start of a high quality meme

hahahaahaha geeeet fuckedddd

Why are retardmerican's so fucking stupid???

It's pretty clear from the picture that it's a road adjoining on the left, which would in any country have a give way or stop sign.

that is entirely wrong. C gives way to A and B, and B gives way to A. A has the right of way to both B and C

>T-bone his driver's side door

How exactly would he go about that?

C
B
A
D

because you're fucking retarded. they're driving on the left. the driver is on the right hand side of the C car. A is coming from the right.
use you're fucking brain.

Uh no your the fucking retard? The driver door is on the fucking left did tou fail school you retard faggot???

>Britfag here