Do you judge people who have blind spot mirrors stuck to their side mirrors?

Do you judge people who have blind spot mirrors stuck to their side mirrors?

during the period I had no car and was driving mom's car I got used to them. then when I got my own car again I felt weird not having them so I stuck some on.

I find they are awesome for parking. obviously I don't depend on them for changing lanes and shit.

does having them make me look like a bad driver to others?

depends how they are mounted. I've seen people put them right in the middle of their side mirror.

OP here. I put them in the bottom outter corner.

is there a more optimal position?

don't some cars have them built in now like the Ford Focus and have it in the upper outter? is that supposed to be a better spot?

I just put it on the bottom because that's how my mom had it on hers

if it's a daily econobox or SUV don't think much of it

if it's a more Sports orientated car then I cringe and assume the driver is some virgin Rodger Elliot type trying to be a chad but can't handle being a chad and still needs his training wheel blind spot mirrors

top outer is best imo

anything else is retard tier

Yes anyone who cares about visibility is a faggot. I drive a 2017 Camaro and took the mirrors off because who needs that gay shit. If I'm changing lanes or backing up, you just better not be in my way.

I drive a riceboy blue blobeye

.....I don't give off this effect do i :S

I mean I am a non virgin forever alone but definitely not Rodger Elliot tier

This. I plan on blacking out my windscreen because being able to see out of it is for pussies

Are there cars these days without them built into the outside of the mirror?
My car has that. The outer segment of the mirrors is slightly convex and angled out. Makes the mirrors a bit longer, but they fold in automatically when you lock it to avoid removal.

I was told that i need this because of bad eye sight in one eye kill me please

>for regular driving?
not that useful, shoulder check works fine (and you still should, anyways)

>for parking?
excellent for backing into spaces/very tight parallel parking

I use them for parking every day. best $2 I've ever spent

i drive a landbarge so it comes in handy desu

I get why they're useful but I fucking abhor how they look

I find having one on the bottom outer corner of each mirror is nice for towing and backing into places

They're indispensable for towing, city driving, freeway merging, and detecting retarded pedestrians and bicyclists.

Only try hard faggots think blind spot mirrors are for bad drivers, it keeps your head facing towards the road where it should be.

I feel that worse since it's just terrible depth perception

I'd use some but my car has square-like mirrors and all the blindspot mirrors are round and it annoys me.

Mustang has them included from factory, they are pretty good.

My brother had Mondeo ST220 back in 2005. Driving that was fucking cancer because the C pillars were xboxhueg.

Car was fun to chuck around but fuck those blind spots.

I hate what I don't understand so I hate those mirrors. It seems like something totally pointless.

Curved mirrors are the way forward.

I don't think you need them on most sedans and compacts. I put them on a couple of cars, but if you adjust the mirrors correctly in the first place they're really not needed. However, on my long ass truck I find they do help to see what's around me.

If they help you, use them. Fuck what others think.

I have an RX-8 with middle and rear pillars that take up approximately 720 degrees of my vision, so without them I'm merging half blind and parking is near impossible. I've always thought they were nice to have, a good extra check while merging and almost a necessity for parking in reverse.

I'm used to the extra visibility due to driving a semi, and it's better than shitty sensors.

I don't think anyone would ever seriously hate someone for using them, and anyone who claims to is probably a liar

Daily reminder side view mirrors are FOR THE FUCKING SIDE VIEW and BLINDZONES.

They should be set to see what you can't see in your rear view, and what you can't see out of the passenger window. IF YOU CAN SEE THE PERSON BEHIND YOU IN YOUR SIDEVIEW MIRRORS YOU ARE AFUCKING FAGGOT AND SHOULD DIE OF AIDS.

how to correctly set your mirrors
1)Set the rearview so that you can see straight backwards.
2)Stick your head up right against the driver side window, and adjust your left sideview mirror so that you can just begin to see the left side of your car.
3)Put your head in the middle of the car, between the driver and front passenger’s seat and adjust your right mirror until you can just see the right side of the car.

I use them for parking, no regrets. These little mirrors are fucking great

I'll be putting them on my 2017 Bimmer I'm picking up on Friday. They're too useful not to have.

x1000 this

gross

Yes.
why the fuck do people not have their side mirrors adjusted to look at blind spots anyway?
you don't need 3 fucking rear view mirrors christ.

This, so much this.
learn to adjust your mirrors you sperg lords.

t. poorfags who haven't driven anything made in this century

my cars were made in 2004 and 2006, sorry i don't buy a new one yearly to help line the pockets of the jews.

>Being this poor

Just get Blind Spot Assist on your car you poorfags. Those blind spot mirrors are reasonable but they just look tacky and make you look poor

I just ram into cars and pay the damage out of pocket. Fuck mirrors. You're not poor driving a shitty little boiracer are you?

>just buy a new car

>not just turning your FUCKING HEAD TO SEE IF THERE'S SOMEONE THERE

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

FUCKING AMERINECKS NO WONDER YOUR NECKS ARE SO FAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING USE THEM

>not using them to back into tight parking spots perfectly every time

I should probably get some. I cannot see shit in my blindspots when the roof is up.

Post your chadmobile please

here is mine... it has factory blind spot mirrors....

>he actually needs extra mirrors just to park
LMAO

learn to drive faggot

I have them on my shitbox hatch even though I drive a van for work.
The van's mirrors are perfect, the shitbox is like looking through binoculars you've got a tiny FoV.
Judge me if you want but these little mirrors are pretty useful.

>he lives in the middle of nowhere

I would argue that NOT knowing how to use your mirrors to park is a lack of skill. For example reversing box trucks that have no rear window or reversing full size pickups/SUVS especially when towing trailers. When I used to daily a Tahoe I of course looked around to make sure things were clear but I always parked it perfectly thanks to using my mirrors, and we all know how fucking shitty visibility is in cars and trucks made since 2008

a Ford Fiesta?

they make rectangular ones

>no visible quarter panels
Have fun scraping the shit out of them in tight maneuvers.

>not knowing where the sides of your cars are
have fun being a normie

>regular shoulder check still works fine
Yeah not for everyone. I can get some sort of vague idea if someone’s in my left blind spot if I shoulder check (RHD)... but see nothing but massive extended B pillar checking the right side. Simply cannot see out. It’s a Holden Ute.
Here’s what I got for my mirror. It suits the very rectangular shape

>blind spot mirrors AND they automatically point downwards in reverse

Parking has never been so comfy, gotta love Veeky Forums and its legion of insecure tryhards

>dodge
>not a megacab
trucklet

>he doesn't know how to drive