How to celebrate a shithead getting fired?

What's the best (or most cathartic) way to celebrate a firing? A particularly nasty coworker of mine is about to be fired.

Context: we work fourty-something hours doing QA at a software company and he's been caught embezzling and faking his results. He is universally hated among the office for his "just kidding" racist jokes and terrible BO.

Do you recommend I buy piƱatas for the office, or just moonshine?

i recommend r9k, or ck if you want to ask what food you should buy.

Thank you, user. I'll do just that.

>terrible BO

Not kidding. It's like someone cross-bred ditch weed and garlic.

>He is universally hated among the office for his "just kidding" racist jokes

Why do you visit Veeky Forums if you get offended by this kind of humor?

You misunderstand me. He "jokes" in the way an Aspie would, like "Ha, you know, writing documentation like a nigger would. Ha ha just kidding."

He's not delivering a punchline, he just REALLY needs to work in "nigger" in a professional setting for some reason.

Ah, well, I understood now.

Cocaine.

Rack those line up

I never really had a BO experience in my entire life until last month.

I flew out to LA for a short trip. The cab driver that picked me up had the worst body odor I had ever smelled. The car was saturated by it. I had no fucking idea how this guy could not know, or not gotten complaints by now.

Maybe he knew and just doesn't care.

Most people who stink with BO never notice it themselves.

A bit like smokers

Eh, we're not really a "cocaine" office. I'd buy everyone weed, but it's in a prohibition-heavy state.

Just get donuts/bagels for the team.
There's no need to throw a party.

>There's no need to throw a party.
Maybe not in the office, but I cannot overstate how badly we all wanted him gone for the last year. HR wanted him gone, but then he sweet-talked the new manager from overseas. Now he's all out of fingers on the Monkey's Paw.

An impromptu after-work happy hour may be just the ticket.

>socializing with co-workers after hours

I find the most appropriate response to an earned firing is a pizza party. Bonus points if organized and paid by the underlings.

>"just kidding" racist jokes

Really?

You hate the guy for committing thought crimes?

You sound like a faggot.

Unrelated, but what does a quant really do?
Do they just feed you a bunch of data and have you scrape out the important variables?
Do you use machine learning?

You sound like a fucking faggot

As soon as your mouth opens, "thought crimes" become "harassment"

I hate niggers and chinks and pajeets as much as the next guy, but I keep that stuff out of the office

throw a semen party!

Already addressed here:
I'm not offended by offensive jokes and don't care if people throw them around, but he's not artful about it at all. He's pulled the racial equivalent of dead baby jokes in open meetings. I'm fairly certain he's still here because he claimed to a previous manager to have a mental disability.

I'd be paid FAR better if I had quant on my resume. I can do a little clojure and map-reduce stuff, but that's the extent of it.

>tfw you have fucked up teeth and bad breath as a result
>tfw everyone at the office probably hates you

Try being an adult and a real man.

Work 60+ hours and be fucking respectable. A quick "glad that little bitch is gone" and back to work.

I dont know why u dont just beat his ass rather than play your queer ass office shit

Curry...