You don't """"""""""""drive"""""""""""""""""""""" an automatic, do you?

you don't """"""""""""drive"""""""""""""""""""""" an automatic, do you?

Not at the moment, but I'm considering it. None of my regular routes and no aspect of my driving style actually benefit from a manual, I'm more of a cruising kinda guy.

Of course not, it drives me.

I don't mind gear shifting anymore but I still want to try an automatic some day, I never drove one. However I think I'm starting to understand what people mean when they say that you will miss what it feels like to be in more control of your car when you switch from a manual to an automatic. I used to think that was dumb.

then keep a manual, if you're just cruising it doesnt make a difference and you have the opportunity to have fun if you want

it's the fucking worst when an auto changes mid corner or you go to put your foot down as it's changing to a higher gear and it takes forever to go back

yes, autos these days are quicker from 0-100
but going around twistys where they dont know what gear you want to be in an they start chosing the wrong one is a pain in the ass

Thanks for your shitpost

How else am I supposed to keep my VW Touareg under 2l/100km?

I drive a manual. You ride in an automatic.

Yes, I do. I don't know anybody who knows how to drive manual transmission.

Truly a sad state of affairs

UNA VELA TRANSMISIÒN

Ofc not
t. 56 master race

No hombre.
I drive a manuel transmission

going down hill maybe

Yes, and uphill it's almost 25l if not more

>unironically """"""""""""driving"""""""""" a manual on the """"""""""twisties""""""""""

Kek

Yes, and I routinely select my own gears because the transmission shifts too early when it's in "D".

There's a time and place for manuals, and it isn't everywhere. My first car was stick, but with the stuff I do now an automatic fits my life better.

Yeah I feel you, my transmission acts funny when I don't change the gears myself so it's become a habit. Drives much more smoothly this way.

By fixing whatever is lighting up your CEL.

No, I drive a Tiptronic, which is the best of all worlds. Thus your question is invalid.

>the best of all worlds
Nah.
But at least it's just shittier than manual, not both.

Both of my cars are automatic, hard to justify paying 2k more for a car just because it is manual.

>tfw twisties don't exist
>real fear I'm too dumb for manual anyway