Crush Edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, group pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-july-5th-2017.24889/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/ixSWnxYy
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2sN62JUSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This crushposting shit has really got to stop. He's just a boring grown man just like you. Body hair and all.

xth for clown x crim otp

>ab goddess and ugly repulsive clown a thing
>being so retarded you could believe this

Im a little girl irl!!!!

What's the easiest way to level up trading???

kys

Nope you

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2sN62JUSI

stop shitposting for 1 thread

Godzilla rawr

Thank you sharky-sama x3

What's the point in crafting weapons and armor when all the crafted gear drops fairly commonly from certain mobs anyway?

additional income?

>Thunderstorm starts
>Want to catch lightning in my screenshot for the first time
>Forget the button input that slows things down
>Figure it out right after it ends

Fuck.

friendly reminder

why

toka is cute

Truly a goddess who can have anyone they want

friendly friendly reminder that my waifu is better than yours

Why won't she accept my present?
How do I get her to notice me?

Hi naaki

I'm not Naaki never met them.

naaki is asleep right now you mong

no one cares, grown man

>Naaki
>sleeping

she is afk on discord

Where is everybody??

What is best armor set for dark Knight?

Boss armor

I'm here. Thread is pretty dead right now though.

CRIM CEASE LEWD

hey guys what do u think of my cute tamer :3

her IC job is she cleans houses.

I'm right here what do you want

Cute as fuck

I wanna erp with you

Fuck man why are the cosmetics in this game so expensive? I dont wanna spend 30$ for a single outfit..

so don't, you can snipe outfits off the MP

Love this meme

I use one full outfit(weapon and all) as my main attire.

If you don't intend to wear the outfit all the time, get the variation of it without the weapons, then unequip your weapons and it looks normal and saves you a few pearls..

You look just like an actual asian person though, what the fuck?

Whats the endgame in this like?
Is it like WoW where you just group up for raid groups, clear it then wait for reset, etc?

Are there even instances at all in this game like a standard MMO?

I'm pretty much looking for a game to raid in/do endgame hard PvE content.

yes you grind in a party endgame and clear challenging pve content like pila ku jail, sulfur mines, and hidden dungeons. World bosses are very challenging and take a lot of skill to defeat, often taking multiple parties to clear it in these raids

It's a PvP game not PvE

Yeah, has good LFG for 64 man raids. Also takes 1 month to get max lvl and end gear.

disregard there is plenty of pve to do and it's all non-instanced with no loading screens

It's the price you pay for pretty graphics, plus all the horrible cancerous design decisions and Korean RNG bullshit

Pay up goy, buy 4 pets too and weight and maids

Newish player here (but not a steamie) Been looking at videos of classes, what are the main differences between Sorc' and DK? They look very alike game-play wise.

And how range-focused is Ranger in PvE post-awakening despite awakening being melee.

who is actually paying for and listing them though?

>Thinks pointing out he's not a steamie will change anything
you are even worse than a steamie
you're a steamie pile of shit

Baited for exact response. Goes to show how much of a spastic you are.

>cares this much about one word
and you're worse than all of them
funny

Most of sorc damage post awakening is melee. Sorc is slower but has a few more fancy tricks and is a more complex class

DK damage is 99% ranged and they are much faster and harder to catch than Sorc

Ranger barely uses bow in pve post awakening, only in pvp. They basically become a melee class

Sorceress is a melee class and stays as one.
DK switches to a boring ranged class after awakening.

>Ranger barely uses bow in pve post awakening, only in pvp. They basically become a melee class
Guess I'll reroll into something else. What a scam.

DK is mostly ranged? Shit. I gotta look at more information/videos then. I got the impression they were melee only.

>I-Im just pretending to be retarded

what the fuck

DK isn't really ranged, you're just a lot of moving in and out.

All your abilities (other than one you won't use that much if at all ever) requires you to be at a minimum of med-close range. Other than that, 3/4ths of your abilities actively toss you into your target and simultaneously throw you out. It's better to classify DK as a heavy-movement-oriented mellee than a ranged. If you want to get detailed anyway

Fishbotter, don't worry they will get banned haha

I regret Ninja. I do not understand how the developers think about stuff when you have a class like wiz/DK doing literally twice the damage with half the AP. oh well.

IS balance really that bad in this game?

Yes

every time you hear someone "just play what you enjoy" "everything is viable", you can be 100% sure it's coming from a war/wiz/dk player. Is the balance really that bad in BDO? Unequivocally yes.

I'm interested in going red, but I want to know what I'm in for. Can't seem to find much of any info by googling, just some shitty reddit threads crying about how unfairly they've been treated.

What I see is that going red means
>town guards will attack you, so you can't enter any area with normally friendly NPCs, this means no use of the market which will be a gigantic detriment to getting things going
>all other players can attack you on sight, anywhere, while you have to stressfully shove the pvp mode on quite possibly before you even get time to react on being nuked by some 200% rage witch
>as you can't interact with any NPCs, you can't repair gear, you can't really upgrade gear because you'll have no resources to repair max dura with
>you straight up LOSE GEAR on death, which makes me think that i might want to reroll a musa or ninja before even giving this a try, both having much better chances of just escaping any b ad situation

Yes. DK/Wiz/Witch seem to kill everything way easier than other classes.

you can enter normal towns, the guard don't have infinite range. going red in the desert is better, so you only go to jail on pvp death

>That gif
Unf

If i understood correctly if you go red in desert you wont lose exp, gems and cant degrade enchants right? You only go to jail.

Hey are there any guilds recruiting? I've had the game for about a year but have been really on and off. My main is a level 51 warrior if that's of any interest.

>a year
>lv 51
worthless

OP has all the information for guilds.

It's not like I've been grinding the whole time!

It takes 4 hours to get to 56.

That doesn't sound quite like how I've experienced.

And a week to get to 58 from there

Is Warrior supposedly strong as shit? Friend of mine says that Warrior pre-aw is boring and mediocre but in awakening they're fun as fuck and strong.

Accurate?

rent a residence outside the town, rent a container, repair in your own residence, log in with alt for marketplace stuff.

yes if it's pvp death

Yes Warrior is strong.

That's assuming if you autism grind 24/7. Some of us have other priorities you know.

A week of grinding is autism grinding?
You've come to the wrong game.

4 hours is autism grinding?
You're in the completely wrong genre.

>other user says it takes 4 hours to get to lv 56
>that's assuming if you autism grind 24/7
Is every sardine member this retarded?

>Autism grind 24/7
You do realize that 1-56 is one day in the weekend right?

Is getting a mini elephant worth it? It seems like unless you autistically minmax it's skill a noble wagon is superior and a fuckton easier to get.

Why would you not want a cute elephant to ride on?

Nah, elephant is op as fuck

Time is relative. You can spend only a few minutes playing the game, but hours can pass in the real world.

>tfw 56 after Olivia expired
somehow I'm okay with this. The game has other fun things to do in it!

>time to pretend to be retarded

>You can spend only a few minutes playing the game, but hours can pass in the real world.
wtf are you talking about?

>rent a residence outside the town, rent a container, repair in your own residence, log in with alt for marketplace stuff.
That actually does sound like a good way to do it.
What about the risk of losing items, how high is it, what items are in the danger zone, what are the conditions?

At what point does this stop being a glorified singleplayer game and at what point does the PvE become somewhat challenging, especially bosses? And is there a female equivalent to the giant fella yet?

I tried playing this a while back for a week, but the total lack of challenge and repetitive questing didn't make me wanna buy in the end. Also apparently Valkyrie doesn't actually have an active blocking skill, just buffs or something, but maybe I'm remembering the wrong game. Combat also seemed just flashy and all over the place, I couldn't imagine it being as fun as TERA's PvP but maybe I'm mistaken.

I need more of this loli.

Mobs start getting challenging around ~45, assuming you're starting fresh and don't have amazing gear starting out.

From this point on it's not rare to team up with a group to level. World bosses can and will 1-shot you until you learn their attack patterns. There aren't really many other bosses, maybe boss scrolls?

No female giant and no plans for one yet as far as I know.
>repetitive questing didn't make me wanna buy in the end
This game is 99.5% grinding mobs/lifeskills. You almost never do quests once you finish them the first time. (There are some dailies, but even those aren't necessary really)

>Valkyrie doesn't actually have an active blocking skill
They do, it may not be until awakening? Could someone with more Valk experience correct me?

>Combat also seemed just flashy and all over the place
PvE is definitely this way. Once you get to PvP it gets very skill intensive. You need to know what all your skills do, know your combos, know your opponent's weakness/opening per class, etc.

May be worth trying again since it's only $8. That said, if you like it be ready to spend more for in-game stuff.

repairing in your own house is literally retarded, just go to western guard camp or any other small town with no guards and do shit there

>tfw no one has noticed you yet but you don't want to post much

>Active blocking skill

Q puts you into a blocking stance. Walking backwards blocks.

You should start posting more! Post your cute character.

Nice boobs

I cant do that user especially now that I posted that

Can't find a straight answer this this: do workers keep working after you disconnect??

they finish the current task then stop