Which is it for you Veeky Forums?

Which is it for you Veeky Forums?

The virgin reverse-in or the chad forward entry?

i prefer my double parking

Certain parking lot situations determine how you park nigger.
>big 4 level structure that's empty, doesn't matter.
>strip mall...front usually is better
>edge of lot...back in

>the chad forward entry?
is this the chad way? the easiest and simplest way?

everyone is a fucking chad where I love then. Literally nobody reverses in because you have to be more careful in the entry and takes more moves.

The forward entry is just not even stopping to measure, just fucking go it and it sticks. Easy.

>The American woman's way is the Chad way

Is BBC a Chad fettish too?

I usually do reverse-in,
Prefer to exit quicker from the parking lot and being able to better see if someone's coming when I'm squeezed in between two cars

Just about always back in.

I can back in to a spot I know is empty faster than I can back out of a spot into a moving lane of parking lot traffic I cannot see.

From my experience, women and soyboys tend to reverse into spots because they lack the spatial awareness to swing the car wide and turn in sharply, just avoiding the adjacent car and completing the manoeuvre in one efficient movement.

Symbolically, reversing ones rear end is also quite homoerotic, and is reminiscent of being a receiver or bottom, offering up the rear end to whatever or whoever might be there. The chad forward entry is the dominant, masculine, ‘giving’ approach.

Forward entry also makes it more convenient to load groceries into the back of the car.

Depends, I usually reverse if it's my university house because the lot is cramped and pulling out onto the street backward is a hassle, everywhere else I usually just forward-entry

chad forward-out

Depends on if I want to load stuff in the trunk or not. But it's unarguably safer to back in and front out.

This.
I don't have time to reverse when the other cars reverse like snails blocking the parking lot.
Slow in fast out, just how I drive in corners.

Reverse in, it actually takes skill, women and gayboys dont do it.
Its easier to get the car out without having to worry about hitting anything.
You get to walk away, look back and see that front end of your beloved car.

>You get to walk away, look back and see that front end of your beloved car.
This is actually the only reason why i back in.

Fug man, I always turn back to look like 2 or 3 times minimum. This and peeling out as I leave are the main reasons.

A true and well thought out response

Ouch. How's that possible?

If backing in a car is gay then what is driving a forklift? It's got the steer wheels in the back and the drive wheels in the front. Is it a non-binary pansexual or is it just a tranny?

>entering in forwards and exposing your rear to the car-park for anyone to take advantage of you like the good little piece of boipussi you are
tell me how this is not gay

every forklift is hypermasculine it got like two dicks penetrating every pallet(woman) it meets

As well as doing amazing power cleans 24/7.

Polyromqueerhyperfemme analslut

Don't forget the queer way of edging back out where you are desperately trying see if that big black RAM is barreling down the lot straight at your ass.

Reverse in is easier with backup camera. I also like to back in so a """""certain type of person"""""" can't see the tow ball which I don't always remove. I need to just buy a lock for it

Before I moved to Florida, I would just nose-in most places because a higher percentage of drivers in the Midwest aren't completely insane.

After moving to Florida, I back in pretty much everywhere. Backing out of parking spots around here, you are guaranteed to have some fat Jamaican bitch or Botox-poisoned NY Jew cunt come flying past at 40mph laying on the horn, even if you're 3/4 of the way out of the spot when she turns down that row.

>tfw new job forces everybody to back-in in the parking lot so I find the most remote spaces so that I won't hit anybody and nobody hits me.

I've been reverse cucked.

>being conscientious about your tow ball
You people are fucking cancer in the truck community.

It was $60 so I'd rather it not get stolen by a """""certain type of person."""""

This isn't Reddit. We're allowed to speak the truth here. OP is a fag, Trump is far better than Killary, and the world would be better off if the CIA's plan worked and AIDS killed off all the black people.

>The virgin reverse-in or the chad forward entry?
The autist parrallel

Reverse in. Gives me a better view going out if the parking lot has become a lot more crowded/busy while I was going about my business, while allowing me to have perfect overview when parking

Depends on situation:
>commute
reverse in
>groceries or other stuff go in trunk
forward

I chad entry specifically because I don't want to fuck up and be a foot outside the lines like your pic related lol
It's never fun to have to get back in and fix your parking job

In my defense thats as far away from the entry as you could get, the parking lot was completely empty (quite a big one), and I wasn't exactly leaving the car for hours

I prefer winter, when I can just make my own spot

surely the most straight and alpha way to park is 'chad abandonment' i.e. just getting out and walking off

>You get to walk away, look back and see that front end of your beloved car
only real answer in this thread. my na miata's rear end is also generic as fuck, the front looks cute on the other hand.

stop bullying minis.

if i'm ever in a parking lot it's to do shopping and put stuff in the trunk, so why would i willingly make loading the trunk harder for myself?

>my generic looking car looks generic but also cute because i'm a virgin

ok thanks for your input

>is so insecure of his homosexuality that posters calling their cars cute on an anonymouse image board shiggers him
suck my dick fag

Forward entry as always

>talks about homosexuality
>calls a car cute

the irony

This, although sometimes I'll reverse in at the grocery store when I feel like beinf an asshole

forward entry + forward exit masterrace.

I have a truck in the city, so its necessary to back in.
Also this. But I don't get what it is with asians and backing in. Especially when a smaller vehicle should be a 4 point ordeal at the most, and they end up making it like 10 point.

Vagina

I drive an MR2 and stuff my groceries in the front trunk

I like to stick with the Chad Sprawl.

Why do women fucking do this? I notice it's mostly women who park reverse-in. Yea you will get out quicker but you will also take more time parking you dumb cunt. My theory is men are more short-sighted and have ADHD so the appeal of a quick getaway 1hr+ later is not immediately apparent.

And reversing out will take longer than just driving out

Whats your point?

>tfw did this once
>drive an extended bed toyota pickup

I don't fuck with parallel parking unless i have at least 3 feet clearance on both sides, which is a blue moon in hell if you live in LA.

I'm suggesting there's no benefit to parking reverse-in you dumb bitch since it and forward out just cancel out in respect to time. And in the process you have higher chances of denting a car or fucking up your parking when you reverse park rather than straight in, whereas pulling out is way more straightforward.

when you reverse out, there isn't much to aim at. you just swing out into the wide ass lane and drive off. so even though reversing is slower than driving forwards, you nullify that disadvantage because you don't need to slowly edge your car out, you can basically fly out if the lane is clear.

going into a parking spot, whether you are reversing or going forward, it will be slow. but if you reverse into a spot you are basically slower by an even greater magnitude.

I feel like the opposite is true. You have more of an overview when reversing in as you can straighten up and reverse pretty straight usually, and you see much more clearly if there are any kids running around

and you have a higher chance of denting or otherwise fucking up cars while reversing out of your spot.

Its a zero-sum argument you dense fuck.

as this guy said if parking reverse in, you will have to center your car exactly between two other cars with limited view with the chance of hitting them, and very often you will have to correct wasting further time. Besides slowly pulling out backwards at low speed (1-2mph) is just as safe. So the straight-in approach is superior.

Not to sound like a dick, but if lining up your car between the lines is a problem then you really need to get more comfortable with that car/parking in general

Also, you straighten up as much as possible - you don't go for a full 90 degree turn to reverse in

Wish I was better at reversing in.
I'm shit.

it's much less instinctual and harder to park reverse in looking behind your shoulder than straight-in. Meanwhile straight-in is easier and less chances of fucking up.

Pulling out forwards and backwards is arguably equally safe.

So it's a zero sum game in term of time, but not in terms of fuck up potential.

Just practice and then you won't be shit

I cant pull forward into a spot with my truck it usually takes me 2 attempts however when i reverse in i can get a grade A parking job faster than someone can snatch it from me then i can just gun it out of there. I hate the college i go to becaise they dont allow me to reverse in

Doesn't matter how good you are, there's always an increased risk of collision in reverse-in versus forward-in. That's the bottom line, reverse-in just complicates the matter for no reason.

I'm but I kind of disagree to an extent. As long as your wing mirrors are aligned properly there's basically no way you can hit the cars to your side. Usually you can see both and you're going so slowly you can take in the information well. I actually park cleaner reversing in because I do it so slowly.

The reason I don't reverse park usually is just the speed issue. Though sometimes I reverse park because I like seeing the nose of my car peek through the rows.

you've obviously never seen a novice driver crank the steering wheel too early and bump a car beside them while backing out of a spot.

not to mention the increased visibility you inherently will have while pulling out of a spot due to positioning, body panels not being in your way and not having to use mirrors. Also, controlling front-end-swing while still in a lane way is much safer than doing it while backing out of a spot with potentially 2 cars beside you. Unless they're angled spots that are designed SPECIFICALLY for pull-in only parking, backing in is always safer to leave.

Actually this.
This is by far the best way, I do it every time it's viable.