What is objectively the worst daily driver?

What is objectively the worst daily driver?

probably a mitsubishi Canter or Isuzu NPS

Honda civic.

Model T

sadly millions of people daily drive them

Jeep Wrangler

Slow as fuck
Handles like shit
Isn't even that good off road stock
Shitty on the highway
Rag top is cold in the winter
Sucks on the highway
Driven primarily by women

Unironically this.
I don't understand the jeep meme one bit.

A MAZ-537 would be pretty shitty on the average daily commute.

my old boss traded in his 500hp '14 mustang GT and bought a lifted jeep JK on 37s. He's never owned an off roader so he still loves it, but I'm wondering how long itll take before he hates life DDing a fucking lifted jeep on 37s

-t. DD'd a lifted truck with no swaybars and squirmy tires for 9 years and hated life

A slammed VW Lupo with extreme camber and a straight pipe fart cannon

fight me faget

anything when you're wearing mood rings and if it's sunny with a high of 75.

Nothing is a bad daily driver. You just need to deal with it. Even a Trabant would work. Just take breaks and make sure that you can reach the next gas station before your fuel runs out.

This

>What is objectively the worst daily driver?
pic related, still better than having to ride the bus though

Probably a Countach

>What is objectively the worst daily driver?
The one where you hate it to no end.

I'd drive that by choice

Focus RS

Problaly some shitty incest hotrod or tuner car built by someone that doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Loud, uncomfortable, unreliable and expensive to run.
Other than that i would say antiques, military vehicles and exotic supercars

What car fits the bill for worst DD.
Must be uncomfortable, cramped, have poor heating/AC, lacks usable storage space, bad fuel mileage, unreliable, and comically expensive to repair and maintain.
Italian Exotics...

Class A RV.

A 49cc Chinese scooter.
>build quality nonexistent at worst, questionable at best
>reliability barely above zero
>noisy
>slow
>struggles to get to 30mph
>exposed to rain, wind, cold, heat, etc.
>you will die if you get hit by a car
>look like you lost your license to DUIs
>look like a faggot
>most motorists won’t even see you

t. Dailied a TaoTao49cc scooter for 2 years in college

You're mother.

Boris bikes, these are probably the most awful baikus you will ever come across, they feel super cheap, they have no gears and whenever im doing one of my rare visits to London, they're almost always ridden by chinks that swerve all over the road. it would unironicly be more comfortable to fucking handstand across London

Ooooh! I had one of these. They're fun, like how watching 'Roadhouse' is fun. Shit, but fun shit. The doors liked to freeze open in winter.

Nice when it works, but you'll be shitting yourself every single time you start it. Will the dreaded timing chain rumble last for a few seconds like it normally does, or will it stay, signalling the beginning of the end?

Boris bikes are 3-speeds.

I only rode on them once when they were first introduced, so my opinion was just based on that one experience

Having a fresh licence, using my parents' cars. We have a 2004 Renault Twingo, and a 2000 Ford Mondeo 5 door sedane. I love how confy and silent the Ford is, but on daily, I prefer the lil' twingo. It's small, agile and cute. However, longer trips with it are terrible.

im sorry to tell you but the timing chain isnt supposed to rattle at all upon startup

its rattling on startup that indicates that one of the plastic timing chain guides has broken.

t. guy who had a b6 s4

How much different would the world we currently know be if Chrysler's K cars were actually Kei cars?

What the fuck was with this era's vehicles and their fucking plastic wear parts?
Some of the most beautiful, elegant, well-performing cars made during this same time contain a time-bomb in the form of some shitty piece that is going explode apart some day and boat anchor the engine.
Was it cost cutting?
Planned obsolescence?
Simple engineering error?
Who knows.
They did the same sort of thing with the OG Infiniti q45, which remains one of the most critically under-rated cars of the 1990s.

Oh, and for today's topic (pic related) is the epitome of what we are talking about.

They have always been 3-speeds.

Why not?
Ask any mechanic, hondas are practically bulletproof for average drivers

>Ferret Scout
I still want one though