B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>O

I cannot see how this is a difficult concept for americans to understand. Just give way to the right LMAO

>Just give way to the right LMAO

>how do circles work

*reduces traffic congestion*

BLAAAARGHH RAAAAOUND ABBBOOOOUTS AAARGLLBLGAAAAH

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>he doesn't just plow right thru the middle
you'll never get laid

Everyone in california doesn't seem to know how to use one of those
but luckily it's confusing enough for them to put down their phones so it's not that bad

*drives through at 45 mph*

Assuming pink ? is one way only? And only an exit?

we have these all over now in my state. now i get pissed if get stopped at a red light

although i cannot even count the amount of times where some old bag or out of state bitch cuts across me from the outside lane or just guns it into the circle. Glad I haven't gotten hit yet.

So yeah, Amerifats cannot unto traffic circles

they actually did it!

>be Canadian
>drive to the US
>finally encounter some roundabouts for the first time since leaving home
>they have stop signs
>mfw

I reguire broofs.

Ignore OP, roundabouts are common place and zero problem for 99% of us here.

If this thread is still up tomorrow morning I'll see if I can grab some dashcam footage

I've never seen that. At most some might have yield signs but that's not really required.

I wish we had more of these in california. it's more efficient on gas to just slow down and yield and go with the flow of traffic until your turn rather than doing a full stop and going again.

but then again roundabouts take up a fair chunk of land so them landhebrews would rather use that land for more shitty stripmalls for us goyim to buy useless shit from.

It's an entrance you dumbass not exit you right only

i live in america and i got a few roundabouts in my town
i dont think anyone could actually be that stupid to not know how a roundabout works

Really lad?
You're gonna shit on the best place in the world to do mad skids?

>i live in america
>i dont think anyone could actually be that stupid to not know how a roundabout works

Those two statements don't compute.

*makes your day*

>45 mph
wew lad
don't you mean km/h?

captcha: close mexico

It is an exit, you can see the "give priority" sign that is with the back at us on the left side (our left). You do the normal rule of the roundabout, no special rule applies. You can also see you can't enter without hindering the traffic.

Are you retard? a circle is better than a stop light

>mfw I've never seen a roundabout
>Mfw american
It's like all of you fags live in large cities

>Amerimutts are so retarded they can't figure out how a roundabout works
FUCKING
JEJ

Literally subhuman

OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED NA NA AN CANT HEAR YOU CANT HEAR YOU OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED

Doesn't help the retards here cant design one to save their life, seriously I'd love to strangle the engine who thought putting a point in the circle was a good idea. Also doesn't help the roads here are slick as fuck so you have to go through them at 10 mph.

el circolo diablo

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

That looks normal. How's that going to ruin my day?

*Ruins your week*

do people honestly find roundabouts hard? if you do, I can't imagine you would ever deal with a roundabout with a set of lights on it.

Never underestimate stupidity.

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>be murican lardass
>drive only automatic
>be confused by circle
>never drift in circle

some people also struggle with operating a clutch

>almost empty roundabout
i have the time of my life

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

It was over written, sorry guys. Here's a picture from Google

>Just give way to the right LMAO

I had to make one of these driving a freightliner with a trailer to get my cdl. as im american we drive on right side, so I put the hood center line or ornament, so it appears on top of the line on outside of curve, hold that there as i go around, curve was perfect, I passed and got license. also used to be able to parallel park one of those rigs and still couldnt park a car that way if i tried lol

no they just are not commonly used here. our road planners are just as stupid as your britfag road crews but they atleast dont try to over complicate things simply because they know that most humans in general are to lazy to demand that their licensing department test for more than "make a loop around the block to pass this test" when someone applies for a license

look on bottom right, where the blue and white lines end. see that thinner dotted line painted in front of one of the exits? it is the outside of the curve as you go around the thing without exiting. as i said i made this in a freighliner with a 53 foot long, 13 foot 6 inch high box trailer. it is easy. hood ornament or center line of hood goes over that line from driver point of view in an american vehicle. you\make the turn by holding that center hood position as you go round. literally you cant fuck up this way in a big rig and thus cant with a car. now as for the question marks that road is both blocked off and laid out as an entrance and not exit. you cant exit that way.

actually they are uncommon in much of the us. literally as i have said on my last 2 posts, there is a magic trick that never fails even with a big rig to easily make these even with a trailer. most drivers here tho never go through one so they never really get to be used to them the way you suggest

never saw one till i hit a larger city. again though read my earlier posts about how to make this turn in a big rig

No problem

>Intelligence and Efficiency

Not a muritard's cup of tea

GRIDLOCK

I'M 1/4TH GERMAN

there's a number of these on my college campus. congestion when class is let out would be greatly reduced if they were normal roundabouts, but apparantly there were too many fender benders from idiots who didn't know how to use them and now we have 3 of these.

*blocks your path*

more importantly... why do you need to write what the sign means on the sign?
for example the yield sign in OP's image says "YIELD", like, duh...

american education

The double lane ones sort of confuse me but I've never had an issue and never been honked at so I guess I'm doing it right

ok have fun with your diesel shitbox that cant do 90 mph

This is how you should use this useless european import.

>tfw you've actually seen people do this sort of shit

This. Seriously fuck this urban planner faggot shit.

If all the roads in my area had roundabouts my commute would likely be cut down by 15 minutes or more.

Can't tell you how many stop lights I sit at for minutes at a time for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Having lived in England for two years I can tell you that they are quite efficient.

This. Amerifats don't know how a roundabout works.

cops do it all the time @ over 60 mph

If you don't like roundabouts, you are going too slow.

There's a roundabout near me but the center is just grass, been thinking of doing donuts in it cuz it seems pretty chill desu

lolll this has too got too be gaymerica how their not smart enough too use roundbout's?????

my town has some huge roundabouts
sometimes I think there should be a hobo village in the middle
ppl put up a picnic table and get drunk anyway

Calm down

>be french canadian
>we have 2 roundabout in our town without stop sign

Why the FUCK did you bump this terrible thread? It was almost dead.

This is how big trucks do it, because they can't make small turns

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

bump

>american drivers

>person taking the first exit on a roundabout
>goes three lanes deep then honks at people while exiting
Everytime

Why?

45mph? must have some mental aerodynamics then.

Well...yes. Just give way to the right. Its not hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

You can tell when people cant grasp it because they get hostile. Its okay lads. Stick to straight roads. Try not to slowly drift into the other lane.

For fuck's sake you autists learn that LHD and RHD roads both exist.