Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 06/30 ~ 07/09 Live Groove "Little Riddle" (Koume, Anzu)
>Gacha: 07/02 ~ 07/10 (Sachiko, Shizuku, Ai, Fuka)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Gacha: 06/29 ~ 07/13 (Haruka, Mirai, Tsubasa, Shizuka, Tsumugi, Kaori)
Game: News:
- TD Yuriko/Sayoko/Arisa/Anna/Ritsuko/Emily/Miya/Serika/Yayoi/Rio commus UL: - ML/CG/SM Tanabata secretaries: - CG Theater merch: - SideM Dramatic Stage ended: - TD Brand New Theater modded MV: - Azuki fancomic TS: - ML Radio summary (July 7th): - Wild Wind Girl chapter 15 raw: onwards
- Upcoming SS Update (July 7th): >Archive of : archive.is/9VUiJ
- TD Start Dash Login Bonus extended to July 31st: - SM Update (July 7th): - STARLIGHT MASTER 12 "Lunatic Show" preview: - KR episode 11 sub: - CG Theater 928 UL: - Yoshino fancomic TL: - Mayu/MayuP fancomic TS: onwards

Upcoming:
July 8th/9th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Makuhari
July 15th, 7PM JST: SideM 3rd Anniversary ST@RTING SIGNAL!!! mini-live: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv299902575

Chie is a bitch

Chie is nice

Ugly shits.

- Im@s. kr cover song poll - [email protected] army performance - Mayu/MayuP fancomic TL/TS:

Chie is probably not anyone's little sister girlfriend.

The fancomic TS is in the OP.
And your links to it are incorrect. You linked the TL and not the fourth page.

Kill yourself. The only reason yo put onwards instead of the full comic is to not delete TD stuff.

And if you could read, you'd see it says TL/TS, including both without having to do a new line. The 4th page missing is just because I didn't copy it from the new thread form out of tiredness of seeing another shitty OP from a redditor trash.

I'm gonna need a full size on that. Or source.

Boy am I glad you didn't make the OP.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

>put onwards instead of the full comic
This happens all the time you moron.

I don't see - ML/CG/SM Tanabata secretaries: onwards

I didnt know momoko was a pimp

How much do I need to pay for making Sae--han my wife?

>official material is more important than fan comics
Yes, and?

About 5 bucks.

You only need to give her your love.

approx 600$ during he rerun

Tick Tock

TD will be #1 when there's a new event. screencap this.

And [email protected] is an official branch of the idolmaster franchise, as much as you hate it.

That's a given though.

Because they are separate entries. There aren't reply links connecting them.
I want you to, right now, click on the link you just made, open the thread it's in, and try to access the three other entries by following the reply links. Except you can't. Because there aren't reply links connecting them. So they get separate links in the OP.
But you can follow the reply links with the fancomic, because each page is posted as a link reply to the previous page. That's why the same thing is done when manga is linked to. This conserves space in the OP, rather than linking 45+ pages.

If you don't understand the OP syntax and methodology, you shouldn't be attempting to edit the OP.

I'm not going to argue with you on that part, considering I'm not the OP and that's his problem, not mine.
Just saying that >>POST onwards isn't unusual.

>find an im@s fan artist twitter
>they retweet a bunch of kamen rider stuff
>find a kamen rider fan artist twitter
>they retweet a bunch of im@s stuff
Why do these two fandoms overlap so much? They have almost nothing in common other than being normie garbage, right?

I wish Kumiko was relevant.

I have my doubts considering the first SS events have the lowest participation and 1 normal gacha won't boost it enough unless it's Takane or some shit.

Why is the friendlist not in OP?

Do idols have to be on special diets? Like how about they invent a special nutrition bar with the claim that it makes you sing and dance better?

Yeah, a semen diet.

There was a Colorful Days chapter about idol diets.
The one where Kotori tries to lose weight by taking on the idol regime.

Considering how TD hit #8 on the overall Top Grossing when there was literally nothing to spend money on, I'm pretty sure any gacha that isn't an unpopular idol like Ayumu or Noriko will boost it pretty hard. They don't need to pull out the OG card yet.

She's relevant in my heart.

All new apps hit the top at release with nothing, that's not really surprising.

RIP Love Live

Which OG Columbia songs would you like to see make appearances in Theater Days?
And yes, I realize that it's incredibly unlikely. Still, I want to see Genki Tripper.

The world is all one.

Any OG song.

Ai Like Hamburger
And obviously no OG set list is complete without the true iM@S anthem, Go My Way

Most apps have some kind of gacha though. For example, SS had those 3 NG SSRs you could roll for.
WIth the SSR ticket, there was and is literally no reason to spend any money on the game right now, unless you REALLY want 3+ SSRs and / or REALLY don't want to reroll.
I'd love to see Amaterasu or Otome yo Taishi o Idake, but I'm pretty sure we won't get any OG songs that aren't just group songs. I think we'll get stuff like Go My Way and READY, but nothing else. I was honestly shocked THE iDOLM@STER was in the game at all, even moreso at launch.

Ano Hi no Namida

Idols in Jurassic Park when?

Miyao I got your Prologue costume.

But do you have her SR?

Hard to believe it's been 2 years since the MA3s were being slowly released and were DLC for OFA.

I miss those days.

No I rolled for my wife's instead.

>unless you REALLY want 3+ SSRs and / or REALLY don't want to reroll.
you think people who pay for premium currency settle for 1 SSR?

Is Shiho the best ML idol?

I don't think so.

Anna's the only good one so no.

No.

Excuse you it's 1st live outfit.

no

Shiho is a good girl, but she's no Roco.

Right, Shiho's not the worst ML.

Tsumugi loves me!

No

Good job user.

No she thinks you're a horny fool. And she's right.

Fuck yeah, she's the absolute best. My beautiful daughter-wife.

My cuddlewife (and her frilly friend).

Best for cuckolding her father husband.

Please, she's the thirsty one between the two of us.

You can start saving gasha medals now for when the next one starts next week. Probably.

Prove it.

I wonder who the next group of idols will be.

What's the point if I only get Rs from it anyway.

For the chance.

Miya is a saucy girl

Hinata is a juicy apple

Best for what?

She's always following me around in TD wanting to talk, but I sense another motive. Especially with the seductive looks she gives me sometimes.

Getting gangraped.

I have come to the realization that Roco is the best girl.

Overmaster.

Momoko's repressed memories have resurfaced.

My fellow artist.

Best for the father-husband but I prefer Gumi.

Among MLs, Kana and Iori are the best for getting gangraped.

I want. If it's Columbia.

Bottlemocho I'll roll (for) you.

People new to ML who are getting into it with TD: what idols are becoming your favorites and why?

Poor girl. I bet her mom and dad would fight less if they knew how much pain it was causing her.

>People new to ML who are getting into it with TD: what idols are becoming your favorites and why?
Shizuka because she's the best. I like Chizuru a lot too.

No photograph, no proof.

Gumi is dangerous as fuck.

Kana would be the one doing the raping.

Kaori, Serika and Yuriko.

It's funny. See, I've always made anti-ML shitposts as long as I've been here and I probably hated ML more than anyone else.
I downloaded TD just for kicks thinking it would be so shit it would be funny.
But the game was so much smoother and more stylish than SS, the models were sooo much better, the choreography was in a league of its own, the music was absolutely incredible, and the characterisation I felt from reading the commus... I've never seen anything like it in CG before...
ML WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT! I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT'S BETTER THAN CG!
WHY CAN'T SCAMCO GIVE CG THE KIND OF ATTENTION THEY GIVE ML?!
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

Iori's not a ML.

>the music was absolutely incredible
The music is weak as fuck. That's my only complaint.

It would be damaging to her idol career to release such a photo to the public. You can't trick me.

I like danger.

>Shizuka
>Chizuru
You get headpats, user.

I got into it from the music, I never played the browser card game. Rio, Reika or Karen are my favorites. Honorable mention to Minako too.

What

My top three are probably Roco, Konomi, and Matsuri.

>I have no ears but let me tell you why it's shit
Fixed your post lad.

Thank you.