thats a receptionists car bro

They really grow on you :)

This is the only hot hatch that matters

britfag here
i'm so fucking tired of hatches they're everywhere
it's an ugly body style too

This is why you ungreatful cucks aren't getting Sti's anymore

Nothing better than a hatch..

Saving up for the IS38 turbo kit, gonna take me awhile because I suck with money, but one day..

Anyone here have opinions on the mk5 GTI? I've read that you want the tsi engine, but anything you guys have to say would be great.

The MK5 r32 is a legend. Not too sure about the regular MK5's, but they hold the GTI name, so I assume they're pretty badass lol

>tfw own a non-GTI MK5 and I want to get rid of my car everytime I see a GTI

You could probably find a MK5 gti for pretty cheap

I cant fucking wait until I cant afford so new wheels and stage 2...

Don't have a pic of my hot hatch but its an Abarth. It's the most fun car i have ever driven.

I'm working to save money and buy an Abarth. People who drives it says it's just to much fun in a car! What's is what's makes it so fun?

God I wish I could find an AE86 in unmodified condition like my C R X

You should get better wheens mate

you are a homosexual??

are you ocean man?

Post what you drive nerd

Its rare to see anything with a hatch here in the suburbs. I love my old celica she's a babe.

Should I get a 2013 Speed3? I want one as my daily driver because I've already owned a WRX and GTI.

The size and weight of the damn thing. 160 horses doesn't sound like much, but in a 2500 pound car it goes a long way. Also it sounds better than most (((bmw's)))

The Speed3 is not good imo since they restrict torque in the 1st 2 gears. it's not that fun in all honestly. Get an Abarth or Fiesta St. They are god tier.

I read somewhere that turning off all the traction e-nannies will remove the torque restriction.

You will need a ECU flash or a piggyback to get rid of the restriction.

PIG FAT

Apart from the sik wheels, my 78 323 is granny spec af; until you hear the port overlap and open exhaust.

The best hot hatch

Abarth is love, Abarth is life.

>fiat punto abarth
Que puta de azeiteiro ouve lá

The worst hot hatch

:')

is it true you had to sell your mom's car to afford this cheap car?

What do you care, busrider?

he said that he still has the MJET nigga do you even follow your favorite trip friends adventures?

Ok now what?

>buying a cheap car he couldn't even afford in the first place
>can't even dd it because he can't afford the amount of gas it guzzles
>still living with his parents despite appearing to be a functional adult male

>i know, i'll just call him a bus-rider. genius.
lol these poortuguese fellows

his mom's car != his diesel punto

Black is cold silver is hot.

>being this obsessive
Fyi, I dd the Abarth.

>What's is what's makes it so fun?
It's the closest thing to the real thing, motorcycle

redpill me on seat leon cupra bois, is it patricans golf gti?

you faggit should post some sick skidz with your roided shitbox
id love to see it in action

HOTTEST

>tfw yellow sip is fucking dead

HATCH

yes.

eh cant find mazda 3 second gen in my country
we got a shit ton of golfs though but most are just 1.9 and 2.0 tdi

>drive a base Fiesta
>tfw wish it were only a little bit faster
>tfw wish it were only a little bit ricier

Base fiestas are still fun cars

The ST is just slightly faster and bumpier

My 05 ralliart feels like a slow landbarge in comparison I guess.

dude in my town is selling leon cupra 2004, with 140k km, hes 45yo mechanic, so most likely taken care well. asking for 3.4k burgerbux. hes second owner. should i bang or not?
interior/exterior is in damn good condition.
he used it as dd, has e30 as more special car so its not hooned

>140km
>2004
>only 3.4k

yeah, thats a great price. A golf (which is the same thing desu) would run like 7k for that type of miles

What trim is it

its cupra r in all black
price is so low cuz here everybody is badgewhore, theyd rather drive diesel bimmer with 5000000000 miles than something like that.
thats why hes selling it for so cheap, he wants to pay some loan too, we talked lil bit and hes planning to buy subie after he pays shit off. pretty damn cool dude desu

Just replaced the old Bridgestones with Goodyear Asy 3s, huge improvement with the ride quality.

also hes oficially selling it on internet for 3.6 but told hell give me 200bux discount cause we are from same town and knows my dad lol

Their loss then. Dont really get it, since badge doesnt matter much in Euroland. Fords are made in Germany there and I know the VW scirocco was made in Portugal.

Are the goodyears expensive?

I got michelens on atm, haven't noticed much difference from the standard bridgestones

Snatch that shit.
Cupra R uses the same exact engine in the Audi TT.

>being a europoor with 225hp car

Fast as a focus ST

>Honda still hasn't made a Fit Si
it's like they hate money

actually i live east from euroland, caucasus georgia. people here drive v8 benzs with propane tank in trunk, imagine this. damn

not very hot but very nice

this tbqh

>azeiteiro

Now that's one I haven't heard in quite a while

Fit ain't hot, but it's so much fun to drive.

There's nothing more fun than driving a slow car fast.

dude i wish but thats one of 5 hot hatches for sale in whole damn country, and dead fucking serious. im not even memeing

I got mine on blackcircles for about £350 for all 4. About £10 cheaper a corner than the Bridgestones. The Asy 2s were cheaper but I was afraid of Goodyear discontinuing them. They've both went up in price since a few weeks ago.

my old hatch

good god me and my buddy used to hoon in same gen astra so hard, eveyone knew in town we were rolled out.
damn that was circa 12-13

he still has that astra

Hot as fug with 60hp, and the street cred to go run Hotrod Drag Week

Couldn't have done the journey if it wasn't a hatch back, you simply can't carry enough for a 5,000 mile journey without that.

i'm planning to use it as a trackday\mountain drive car for weekends, it has a red top 2.0l with cosworth head.

>it has a red top 2.0l with cosworth head.
sex

post engine bay if you dont mind tho

opinions on the EP3 CTR?
im either getting that or a e30

кyпи e34 м5 и eбaшь c нeй в cтoлб

kek

Which country? There is plenty in bongland.

Also mine, posted before

is 1.9 tdi the ultimate meme

I'll have a look at these next time. Hopefully they will still be available

betcah love cock too

Does this count or na

The hottest hatch

>Fiesta ST made for amerifats

The beltline is literally the ONLY thing wrong with this car.

I think you mean Focus ST there, user

unreasonably jelly rn...

I think I meant its just a Fiesta ST made really really big to accomadate 300lobs of american ass per seat.

What destroys a Golf IV?
Bought mine last year with 226k km on it for 1.5k €
Already at 244k and the the car doesn't die.

Wait what's wrong with this car? I actually like it a lot but people here don't seem to like it.

here's the engine bay, the pic is from last april when i bought the car but i haven't changed too much under the hood for now, i really need to get rid of that SFI box

other angle, it's an early 1992 C20XE

>redtop

Patrician choice. I'm running a smaller C14SE myself, but since it has 300k Km and needs a rebuild soon (cylinder 1 is eating oil, and so it needs 98 fuel, otherwise it starts pinking), I'm debating if I should take the chance and drop a C16SE in it.
>Why not an XE?
This is a retarded country where swaps are illegal, so your best bet is swap an engine visually identical to the original one.

Don't like the new civic. It literally slowly went from chad car to dad car

it's not that bad, i have a friend that had a first gen corsa gsi with ramair induction and it was really good