Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Not even going to give you a (You) for this weak shit

>A sound card is needed to stream audio from the CD-ROM drive, so they go hand-in-hand.
I'm not aware of any sata cd drives with an audio port.

>bought founders pack
>now have a gajillion essence that I can't use
>but no gold which I could atleast spend on shit mastery stuff
sasuga Hi Rez

I saw you were having bot problems in another thread from a ffxiv spammer so thought I would help you out, making a thread.

Don't you guys report the guy? you know they are using a Veeky Forums pass to do that right? it's easy as piss to get them banned and cost them money.

Berseria and Xenoblade.

I hated persona 5 so I can't recommend it to you.

X3

>daze enemy
>leap up and fireball the shit out of them

eizen was a dragon all along

It's 10:11AM here, pretty sure that's not the time in 'murifag land.
How is that related anyhow? A BNC monitor with RGB input has a much higher rate of accepting SoG instead of a SCART TV.

I think I haven't watched an UPF for more than 15 minutes in over half a year.

Dan was the last motivaitng thing the west had.
And Ben is sooo fuuuucking boooring.

Just a taste! You're already injured!

>botching a 5wire mod install
time to commit suicide, cause you failed at life

The developers and the arcade make a buck off of you credit feeding, and doing it lets you actually finish the whole game, if it has an ending. Everyone wins this way, from a certain point of view.

You people need to learn how to play Sonic CD.
Also, reminder that the only good version of Sonic CD is the original on Sega CD, all the other ports fucked it up in one way or another.

Darling Tenko!

3/3
honestly I'm at the usual 'can't think of what else to do and end up abandoning the park' stage, I wish I had the staying power to finish a nice build once in a while

Use PCSX-R PGXP with PeteOpenGL2Tweak
for BIOS use scph7502

What if those were his last 5 bullets and tou killed him before he could use them?

More than okay.
Kid is here and Kuma is coming, max them both for full red board.

>that face
Reaction image material there

Keep the posts coming lad.

Better question...

What is Kevin Murphy (Tom Servo) playing on the GameGear?

Is there any chance of Guild Wars 2 coming to steam anytime soon? I want to give it a try but I'm so used to playing everything from within steam.

Realistically how long are we looking at for this bot spam? How long do these usually last before the person gets tired and finally shuts it down? Are we potentially looking at months of this shit? Why is nobody doing it to other threads to try and even it out and make it stop?

Probably not. Guild Wars didn't hit steam officially until the game was already pretty much dead. It'll get thrown on steam once it hits it's life end so Arenanet can attempt to sell a few more copies.

I made this thread to report every spam post he makes, since the spam stopped they either got banned or they got tired of it.

The only way to bypass captcha is by buying a pass so the key is to report the shit out of him if you want it to stop.

If you're just gonna take it they will do it for months, then they will do it on other generals too.

Seems like most of the Veeky Forums gw2 community is gone for now anyway. Now we have to wait for them to all come crawling back once it's gone.

How long as the spam being going on anyway, few days?

Good part of a month that I've seen.

Is the expansion worth it / required? it's like £50 for both on amazon x-x

Worth it, but not required. You can play just fine with the base game, but you'll be missing a lot of content. Just wait til literally any holiday and it will go 50% off. We just had a 50% off sale on the expansion not more than maybe two weeks ago. You can also get pretty solid deals on Ebay. Just gotta look for the right feedback and all that.

>japanese Africa

That, or he might legitimately be dead. We may never know.

Imo this is probably a result of too many alts/second or third accounts and shit. If you ideally only needed one account and 1 character to do so much more I think the game would be far more enjoyable and engaging

i am neogaf

>have both
At least one of them works because I'm not getting any ads.

i'm in the black shirt lookin at you

thanks, here's an inked/colored version

I'm glad you like it!
nice!

gynoug

Oh shit, we've started talking so the spam is back. Before I go just check the GW2 website. It's only $30 right now. Hope to cya in game!

There's no point in using dual wield if you're playing the distance.
It only good on mid and close range guns like lightning or machinegun.

Yes I was there too, and a lot of people were actually hyped for Xyz. Not even a slightly bit close to "the worst ygo era".

damn, 15 year olds look like THAT?

Tales of Berseria.

The creators of the documentary for falsely dramatizing the whole thing.

Several people featured in the documentary have stepped forward and said most of the "rivalry" between the two was fabricated horseshit.

Koreans believe you can die from asphyxiation if you're in a closed (not sealed) room with a running fan.

Stupidity comes in many different forms and knows no geographical limitations.

>kill a T-54 , an IS-6 and a T-10M with the bulldog
i agree. Can't even tickle germans tho

I'll wait for the next sale then, hoping to get a friend in to lay it with me as a coop.

I'll stick around and get him banned some more, he has to reset his router and stuff so it's a pita for him and something for me to do atm

You just described Viconia dude. When she's voiced by Grey DeLisle it's easy.

It's honestly not hard to meet lonely 40-something housewives on AC, just go to the tortimer Island and be charming. I don't know if it's as active anymore, but "Japan Time" was a game on here when ACNL was new.

But the Reboot...

Ooooh, new Horde UI moLike every single BOTW on CEMU guide will tell you: cemuhook.ckup for the final wrapup.

I don't know about soon, but it's definitely in the works, and it looks fantastic as well as having a reputable translator working on the script (same person who did the script for the first Romancing SaGa on SFC).

>not allowed to trade
Wait, seriously? That's just plain stupid.

Dumb frogposter

Everyone uses Harley she's busted

It's my favorite souls game, but only because it was the first one to click for me.

I love you DaSII !!!!!

People who can't take a proper screnshot?

Salvation army allows all manner of anti-white hate speech and harassment from "migrants", AKA syrian bastards. Don't support them if you see obvious foreigners in there.

whats going on in this thread

inside sources tell me it'll happen somewhere between next month and NEVER EVER

It happens to me sometimes if I'm not controlling the game myself.

SNES Mini is going to have vastly more made but I think they'll have more demand as the games are better.

Not sure if there will be legit shortages.

I've pre-ordered one from Amazon.

Enough that you get to kill a bunch during the Priest campaign but they're still the ultra fanatical dipshits they were in WotLK

I want to RAPE Ying.

>world-wide video game crash
It was literally just America and only home consoles.

I see the spoon though

Well, there is the the Super 8 Adapter for the SNES.

Kill yourself.

I have a strange mental block where i have a perfect sniper shot lined up, i click and my hand just involuntarily shakes and i shoot some infant sat down in a plane

Kebab torps have 6km range compared to 20 in Shima.

my strategy was to move erratically as soon as the dog moves and hope I don't get hit, because I was a kid and they made me panic

how will u tf2 babies recover from doomfist oh wait you wont cuz dead game

Go into tainingmode and go through her movelist. You can select a move to for your dummy from the list.

Extremely short and linear but was fun while it lasted.

Should I be holding on to blue tickets?

FUCK you haters
I'm STILL going to buy it on launch
The fans have PLAYED the demo and loved it

That's why you get survival up to get better weapons nerd

it's just obscene i tell you

make one

this desu famalamadingdong

Big Jeffrey says DRIP 'EM.

That was also good.

can you spoiler this next time user?

thank you

Wait what?

I thought the unpopular opinion was Kazooie > Tooie, well then I guess I'm wrong

Thump

So do we down here. And yes, our education numbers are so bad, even the murricans are far ahead.

I voted "no" to the first two, freezing spells are gay as fuck.

Please use the Jeopardy font, it's triggering my autism.

Poison is my favorite girl(female) in SF

that's a stupid idea. That's like letting someone make anther metroid 2 remake while you're working on an official metroid 2 like game

It was the last great online experience rockstar created

I loved GTA 4 online and RDR online, people just randomly running around and killing eachother.

GTA 5 online is pure dog shit money grab

This scene feels like it was before the game. As if Zelda is delivering the bad news that the champions have died.

These are the real deal Taiyo Yuden.

rocket jumping

it's one of the best games ever made. once you beat it your life will feel emptier than it already was.

But euros are qt

the boss who kills your team

How did you preorder?