Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #957

Actual Release date edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orcsoft.jp/gob007/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=963083
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824
omega-star.jp/biman4html/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903609
clockup.net/kenzen/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955187
lune-soft.jp/game/14780
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=962445
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306076
mega.nz/#!s6xV0SwC!wxSqwOmkr9Pu_OM3-xQ1A6XHRoBrVfbYYl0MEMpItJA
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2305978
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306797
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306907
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp004/
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2320373
exhentai.org/s/eebe4d0086/1081458-1868
waffle1999.com/game/74kyonyu3if/)
vndb.org/v8510
vndb.org/v4339
vndb.org/v12185
youtube.com/watch?v=so4pAAH0vPg
twitter.com/astro_exs/status/882837298592841730
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Games pending release:

>[ORC SOFT TEAM GOBLIN] DSKBJCS ~どすけべじゅ~し~ず~ - 2017/07/21
orcsoft.jp/gob007/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=963083

>[裸足少女] 新妻こよみ - 2017/07/28
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158

>[BEe Light] おいでよ!水龍敬ランド ~家族とスケベなテーマパーク!~ - 2017/07/28
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824

>[ωstar] 美少女万華鏡 -罪と罰の少女- - 2017/07/28
omega-star.jp/biman4html/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903609

>[CLOCKUP] 健全!変態生活のススメ - 2017/07/28
clockup.net/kenzen/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955187

>[ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる2 ~女教師妻・茉莉花の場合~ - 2017/09/29
lune-soft.jp/game/14780
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=962445

Games recently released:

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306076
Crack: mega.nz/#!s6xV0SwC!wxSqwOmkr9Pu_OM3-xQ1A6XHRoBrVfbYYl0MEMpItJA

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2305978

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306797

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2306907

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2 キャラクターパック M心を刺激する、ドS女王様 - 2017/06/23
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp004/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/06/30
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2320373

First for ded

I like taba

third for incoming 100 replies on "op sourcE????????"

I assume it's a lot more engaging if you actually play it. Otherwise it's just a massive collection of miscellaneous rape scenes.

leave the ninjas alone, they didn't hurt anyone

Riko is for ________

Still waiting the actual release date (or rather, actual announcement) for 姉姉W催眠2.
Poison just teased it with pic related some time ago and since then nothing.

Lilith hold back the industry.

>Otherwise it's just a massive collection of miscellaneous rape scenes.

This is the best part!

I like the idea too, I just wish it had an actual game engine. The browser thing is just bad. not that actual games are much better

Tantei Seven is super interesting.
exhentai.org/s/eebe4d0086/1081458-1868

>shoulderless sweater

That's pretty silly, it's like having a blanket that doesn't cover your thighs.

I wonder if they'll fix the t-rex arms.

Looks like we're getting a sequel/alternative story for Kyonyuu Fantasy 3.

No official announcement but this unreleased website (waffle1999.com/game/74kyonyu3if/) has the teaser they showed yesterday. So this pretty much confirms it with all the other signs.

They're finally giving us gods after teasing them in the original and it looks like Athena and someone else. If it really is Kyonyuu3if, then they are probably gonna fucking recycle content again, change the story a bit and sell for full price.

>hypnosis app

Yawn.

source plz

It's for armpit sex

What is the opposite of Kyonyuu?

Yes.

Paizuri!

Niiduma Koyomi.

Hope fox girl has as much content as the other girls.

The first game was acutally pretty good. It wasn't the standard "press button on app, girl is now a slave". Actually it wasn't even an app, he installs speakers in the house that send out subliminals, he just controls it with a tablet.

And MC needed to put them into gradually more deep trances, change their personalities little by little, build trust and so on. It wasn't on the same level of detail and slow pace as Saimin Yuugi, but it was leagues above most hypnosis eroge I see.

Lewd Elves are best Elves

>Look forward to this character
>hard as diamonds
>mfw it's voiced by Misonoo Mei
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But if they are too lewd they cuck you.

Binyuu. 微乳. Although I always thought it was romanized as hinyuu.
There's also 無乳 for 無刷り。

I looked up Binyuu and got a vndb result for this vndb.org/v8510 I wanted small breasts, user.

That's 美乳, also pronounced binyuu, not 微乳. Fucking japs.

Try 貧乳, that's the hinyuu I was thinking of, it's also an adjective and therefore the actual antonym of kyonyuu. 微乳 is more of a noun I guess.

Although if you just wanted it for a vndb search, use the pettanko tag.

Man i miss crossover. Pic related might not had the best art but the coloring, the plumb girls and the sex scenes were pretty good.

not a loli, just a pettanko

I know, but I liked learning a little more japanese terms. I also got to find vndb.org/v4339 by searching 貧乳, which was neat. Also found vndb.org/v12185 and saw Aoi Nagisa was the artist. Talk about improvement.

I want lolis and pettanko girls, though. Not enough lactating flat chested gals.

what do i play if i've never touched hgames
if it matters i like slim women with proportional tits, no cows or lolis

Look at OP.

i'm not in to fags

>no cows or lolis
What a raging faggot

>no cows or lolis

Any recommendation for games that have stats and progression like Summertime Saga(Yeah I know its not hentai but whatever)/ Haramase Simulator/ Hunniepop (not talking about the candy crush part)
Basically I want to do shit, unlock stuff and get rewarded with anime titties

You got me.

AA2, Rance (alicesoft) games, or any vn really and all have info in their own respective generals.

>no cows

At least you got this right.

>ILLUSION IS KILL

'no'

Princess Maker 2

>Page 10

I'm a faggot who needs help because the pastebins have left me confuzzled
I got my locale all set up and I got one of these games to actually fucking run without 20 thousand moonrune errors popping up for once, now all I need is to actually be able to read shit. The machine translation guide is from 2015 and when I searched up VNR its apparently dead??? The fuck am I meant to do now, I'm planning on learning Island chink hieroglyphs soon but I'm looking for a quick wank right now, not a few years down the line when I'll actually know the language. Please helb.

Riko a shit, thats why Majima gave her away. Asuza is the true X girl.

Also Majima a shit and a cuck, Seizo is the true based fatass old man.

Last time I checked I could still download VNR from the official site, there's probably mirrors somewhere else.
>I got my locale all set up and I got one of these games to actually fucking run without 20 thousand moonrune errors popping up for once, now all I need is to actually be able to read shit
Read the OP.

An ancient evil has awaken
Post your crew

Thanks a lot. Now I'm gonna spend hours trying to get poses right.

I want to hug her

How do you feel about characters who are suppose to be gods, and are the antagonist/villain? I just can't believe when they limit themselves to fucking and breeding with just humanoid creatures. Why don't they spill their seed in a sapling and create a treant? Or breed with animals to bypass species incompatibility and start making some harpies.

Meant Keizou

A lot of the basic poses can double as battle poses.

This might be one of the hardest decisions I've had to make in a game

I dont really like their Saimin games except for the family one.

Since its a given they will make one for this christmass then i hope they do a fantasy Saimin game.

When will the Mind Control meme end?

>a mage with big tits

What manner of heresy is this?

Since I never had the patience for VNR I texthook. From my own experience their are two successful ways to text hook. Be warned some games don't like to be texthooked like WAFFLE games and a few others
#1. The Slow Way Reddit way
What your need is Mozilla Firefox with two add-ons Rikaisama and Clipboard inserter. A blank HTML sheet, and ITHVNR(your texthooker).
Once you have the HTML sheet open in firefox enable the two add-ons by clicking on them. Start up ITHVNR with the same locale of the game your going to be playing. Start up the game. Attach the texthooker by clicking process and finding your game. Click through some text and find what looks right in the drop down menu. It should pop up in the Firefox sheet and you can mouse over the words and they will give you a meaning. Your get the gist of whats happening. Its the reddit way because I found it on reddit sue me.
#2 The Chiitrans Lite Way
Get yourself Chiitrans Lite, Atlas V_14(their is a torrent somewhere), and ITHVNR
This one is as close to Machine Translation I know. Get your Chiitrans Lite set up with Atlas(they have a FAQ), start up ITHVNR, launch your game, gets some lines going, pick the right one and in the Chiitrans translation window the text should pop up with a badly translated sentence but your get the gist. Chiitrans Lite can be confusing but your get the hang of it. The text hooker built into Chiitrans is garbage which is I use ITHVNR. Alot of people will say Atlas is outdated and it is but it works.
Thats my 2 minute guide on how to texthook. Good luck

This is dumb just use the gamewizard in VNR.

After about 2 hours of fucking around with VNR to find that it's too glitched to translate hiragana (but still translating everything else, leaving me with a translation of about half the text on screen or less), I think I'll go with the slow reddit way you mention there. cheers pal. have some tucc.

>OP wasn't even updated

oh right

>People are hyped for this with that art.
If you guys didnt told me this was Lilith i would had thought it was Orcsoft or something.

Never i guess, its not like its a fad so its not going to burn people out.

Just wish Lune didnt adopted this business model but if it makes them money its okay i guess.

What the fuck are you standards of Lilith? They've always hired all sorts of artists over the years.

They all look so shiny.

Well those guys are loaded as fuck now, they can get any artist they want now. That guy looks kinda subpar.

I mean they have fucking Sano Toshihide and other god tier artists working on TABA, why not use them for commercial games? Even more with a title that its supposed to kickstart a popular franchise again.

>you will never be a qt trap healslut that has been captured by orcs and forced to give birth to abominations

Sian has literally has his art appear on covers for magazines.

>no actual fantasy hentai game with honey select levels of customization
what im not sure of is whether the game should be from the perspective of an orc looking to turn maidens and adventurer girls into his personal breeding machines
or from the perspective of a female adventurer that runs into various bad end im now a breeding slave ends

but maybe the end part is the problem that should be the end that should be the game if its going to be a real hentai game
not just an adventure rpg with hentai bad ends tacked on

>you will never be a qt trap healslut that has been captured by orcs and forced to give birth to abominations
A trap giving birth ?

I like 'em shiny.

Mpreg

Stranger things have happened

Stupid computer in office is throwing off my pose effect. Wish I could delete it like other props.

Uhh.. Majima never gave away Riko. Riko ran away from the lab when she found out Majima traded Anna to the academy. Majima loves Riko, she's literally his favorite girl and his most proud possession in the lab. It takes a lot of balls to go after a super popular world famous fashion model - shows you just how badly he wanted Riko.

is she a new card? She's really cute.

yes

>tfw you want to go to sleep but your whores are still taking cocks happily so you must stay to collect the pay.

Did you miss how the actual good old guy had all the girls for his school while Majima did nothing?

Is she the only new one?

it's for a pvp event or something

I finally did the thing. My one regret is not having any magic weapon staves or wands for mods, but mainly not enough magical girl stuff in general.

thank you

>10

>10

Post your 10/10 eroge girls hgg.

Aina is pure sex
She could have 1,000 h-scenes and I've love every one of them because her body is just so perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=so4pAAH0vPg

Wait a minute the ending is still going to be Kazuto vanishes?

haven't seen a girl top her yet

Let's make a Koutetsu No Majo Annerose sequel happen guys! retweet to sasalilith and like as much as you can. ZiZ has already liked and retweeted it.

twitter.com/astro_exs/status/882837298592841730