/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

/osg/ Auto Sticker General #310

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/crx-h22-lsd-swap-civic/6308971850.html
lionhearte.bigcartel.com/product/peeking-rem
i.imgur.com/aCUD7zl.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>notbad.png

Thanks for the OP.
My car doesn't have any stickers though, so why?

think.jpeg

Dorf got his R32? Awesome! When do I get stickers Dorf?

You deserve it for delivering. Now make stickers!

Working on stickers right now. Most of them are rather simple so I plan to price them accordingly.

I'm going to wait a while before putting my site up because I'd rather have actual stock instead of doing that stupid "ORDER NOW AND YOU GET A 50% DISCOUNT WITH THE CODE ASSDICKS" shit.

Good amount of them are Veeky Forums themed, maybe 1-2 weebshit stickers, though I am currently hunting around for someone to make me some art.

How much does a commission on deviantart cost?

You should work on some bike/helmet sized stuff. Seems like such an untapped market since most stuff is too big to fit nicely on fairings.

I've got the whole left side to do still but slaps are way to big to look good with the weird angles.

He paid $50... for each one.

This.
Bike is sticker free atm, but I'm running out of room on my helmet.

>Went to go buy CRX but turned out to be a pile of garbage and the owner wouldn't negotiate on price
Fuck me.

Kemono Friends orders ship out tomorrow morning.

YOUR Q BROKE ON MY THINGY AND IT MAKED ME MADS :(

Sounds like they know they got

>b16 swap 89 Rex
>Everything drivetrain and suspension is good
>Paint is fucked, body is rusted, windshield is cracked, seats bad, interior ripped
>Wouldn't budge from 3600
Going to save up for a cleaner example like this H22 CRX back in socal or just import a SiR.

You got me curious about getting a crx.
Other than an rhd one which was $9k, they're like $1k
Now I'm really thinking about it.

What's another car I should look into that's about the same price I can fuck around in like a crx and meme out

Del Sol but they suck
EF hatch

Plan was to get it tech legal and get into the AZ rally scene.

That actually sounds pretty cool.
I don't have the money for that, but I got money for a fuck around car. A beater to get stupid with.
Actually an RHD Del Sol on my craigslist. I feel like it'd be a pretty cool car if it was rwd.

Anything cars in that category but rwd. I'm thinking less off road.

Congrats on the whip man. Everything as expected with it?

240sx, fc rx7, AE86 coupe, 280ZX turbo, Fox body
Cheap RWD cars you can score under $3k running with clean title if you don't care if it's ugly as fuck.

Yeah, been doing some looking.
240sx is out of the question, anything running is too much.
I really should stop drinking and browsing craigslist.
Although I did find a running datsun 210 for 1300.
Kinda wish I hadn't sold my Z32

Coming back to this, it actually looks pretty good

Are they that bad where you are? You might want to look at going to the west, where ricers are a plenty and rust doesn't exist on cars made in the last 50 years.

I'm mainly interested in the CRX because it's a tiny, charming little car that weighs absolutely nothing.
If I do it, I'll do something special for my previous customers since this is being paid for with my sales over the last few months + investments from that.

Seem to be.
I would miss living in Cali, purely for the cars, but Cali sucks.
I'm retiring to AZ for sure.
I like the CRX, just don't like FWD, nothing against it really, and great for rally. Just don't want it.

I figured it out tho, the answer was in front of me the whole time. I'm buying a miata come january.

The eyes look semi-decent, but everything else looks like something you would see on DeviantArt.
The gradients and colors are quite bad. The shading has parts that look 2D and parts that look 3D, and the contrast is confusing. If he paid $50 each to get them commissioned like that other user suggested, he got ripped off.

What artist did he use?

I told him the same thing, it’s not worth $50 at all. I wouldn’t have paid $20 for that. He used @innocentnun.lala on IG. Her store is lionhearte.bigcartel.com. She ripped him off for sure.

If you pay money for a commission and the art sucks, it's your fault for not talking to the artist you hired and getting it fixed.
It's like hiring a programmer and expecting them to implement features you didn't specifically ask for.

One little thing on that.
It's totally reasonable, but the one time I commissioned something, the artist got butthurt about it when I wanted to specific things, also more so when I showed you guys and it wasn't finished.
Still not finished, but just a friend who owes me $20.
I feel like artists may be little bitches.

crx is comfy, keep looking

I don’t think he thinks it sucks, he told me he sees value in it in another way which is that it’s an original drawing and not traced from another image. It’s truly original. But he did have a lot of problems with the artist. The artist didn’t even want to give up the original file, and did not make the peeks the sizes he wanted, then provided a bullshit explanation for why it wasn’t possible.
Artist was definitely a bitch.

you are very gay.

Well I know he's a bitch, he's my friend.
I'm saying I get the feeling most artists are.

>most artists are
A-fucking-greed.

I believe in your dream user

>commission artist I like the style of
>send her 50 dollarydoos
>send references and ideas
>she sends back first sketch less than a week later
>make a few changes
>pre-final comes in
>a few fixes
>final is pretty much perfect
>got exactly what I wanted
You guys don't work with the right artists.

Oh I know.
But my friend was a decent artist, and it was a way for him to pay me back.

I've commissioned two so far. Both were 10/10. God bless Cowfee and based random /a/non.

>pretty much perfect
This is what people don’t agree on, so some people might want less or more than others for $50.

:thinking:

>Wanted to order exactly what deceasedanon ordered
>Forgot the fucking MAGA awoo
Fug it gud enough

Same. I went through like 5 sketches with my artist, when I asked for the Bayonetta. I'm bummed she's on vacation right now and couldn't help me with Hotaru, but Cowfee was super cool too.

>still haven’t gotten my initiald patch
>2 months
Should I charge back

I'm trying mane. I really do love how lightweight and petite they are. If you drove one through a highschool parking lot you'd probably give a few girls eating disorders.
CRX dream team! I just opened up shop right now, once cock hats are in I hope to have enough in sales to pick up this one back home:
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/crx-h22-lsd-swap-civic/6308971850.html

Sounds like a shitty artist.

I mean, good on him for supporting an artist, so I get that part. And I've had similar problems with artists before, ultimately I think it's mostly a communication thing. We speak different languages from them.
Pretty much every one of my exes was an art major, so I'm a bit used to dealing with them.

Cowfee is fucking OG.
Hoon if you're awake just fucking contact cowfee in the future.

how long does it take for shitboxme.me to ship? i ordered a good luck club keytag almost a month ago and all my stickers from 5+ different sites minus shitbox have arrived

>Hoon if you're awake just fucking contact cowfee in the future.
>inb4 i'm hoon's friend and i'll make sure to tell him.

He's an ok artist, just a bitch.
He won't show me his newer work, which I know is better. He get's mad cause I save all the drawing and stuff he sends me.
This is the last thing he showed me like 6mo ago.

Yeah, he hasn't shipped any patches the whole last month yet

The hoon christmas peeks lmao. They look so fucking bad.

so i finally decided to shill out on some stickers

WAT hoodies are now available

Sizes from small to 5xl

5xl

kek, you americunts.

preorder open for legalize ranch die cut

site wide free shipping: RANCHITUP

I doubt I will sell many of those
In the last run of shirts I did small,med and large the most

Took abt 3 months for mine, send him email or pm @ig.

>lionhearte.bigcartel.com
lionhearte.bigcartel.com/product/peeking-rem
why does she have to be out of stock all the time, or vandalized (looking at you megan club)

Because she only does pre orders

Datsun get stupid fun with a little work. My dad had a 710 with some bored out 4 cyl, shit was cash.

MASAKA

I'm really considering it.
If somehow it's still there in a couple months, I'm getting it.
Ad says this one has the "High Output" engine. Which is a 1500cc producing a whopping 80hp

Does Austin over at Bad Luck Club design his own stickers? I feel like every sticker shop I follow on IG posts sketches they do, or progress they've made on a new design, but I don't think I've ever seen him post anything on his IG. He always has pretty cool stuff, so I'm not hating on him if he doesn't do all the designs himself. I was just curious.

Pretty sure he does all his own design work, if he posts sketches or I progress pictures people like ____ would make crude copies.

How does this look guys? how do I make it more
>A E S T H E T I C

there is too much going on i think
the pedals should be bigger and the arrows smaller, maybe you can make a pseudo map for heel-toe downshifting
i really like the idea, but the design definitely needs some work

Was anyone here driving a Subaru outback on 70 Sunday morning in NJ? There was a meme sticker on the window and I thought of you fags.

>tfw can't draw for shit

I should have kept up that hobby as a kid, I knew it would have come in handy someday...

sweaters are shipped

Are they back on sale?

no, not yet at least... before i sell any extras i want to make sure everyone that ordered has recieved theirs, might be doing a second run though.

Anyone know where I can cop some umaru-chan die cuts? It's been a long time and I can't remember which IG stores have them other than sagarising

My Yuno collection so far. Anyone know where I can cop more?

What the hell happened to that twilight zone sticker some user posted about?

you should ask megan and super to shill for you. try asking them in your secret discord.

how long for opposing force to ship?

i already do though

Thank you waifu

Someone on Veeky Forums owns a JEE TEE ARU? What are the chances of them being Nakazato-tier drivers whose only strategy is to floor the gas, floor the brakes, and make wide turns?

100%

100%
t. black 32 GTR owner

Where to cop bottom and second from top?

The second from the top is from Hellsent.us, but I'm not sure if he has any left in stock. The bottom one I think is from DiceKey. It has a pretty cool glitter finish to it. Definitely one of my favorite slaps I have.

These slaps look great, boi

Thank you based backyard

>i.imgur.com/aCUD7zl.png

kek

Check your email.
I sent out a batch of orders today, and I will send out another batch tomorrow.
My day job has been keeping me busy but I'm catching up on orders this week.

Changed things up a bit on my car. Made things a bit more subtle since it's being turned into a project car. Once the new daily arrives I can plaster that one with slaps and peeks left, right and center.

>wat racing inspection
w2c?

Notori, iirc.

waifusquad has one that isn't that one, but similar

Notori ripped me off already

waifusquad my wat tech inspection sticker is peeling. when is the 2019 one coming out, if ever.

Got several orders just fine from him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>ordered 2 stickers in November 2016
Never got them

Plz someone else make the 50 blessings sticker so I can order it

How long for yummystickies VIPSTAR and speedmaster to ship?

speedmaster fast
vipstar quick
yummy should also be quick but I can't back that up

>he actually thought i had imoutofeet pics
No refunds
Email me I'll send you a new one. [email protected]
Uhh, I guess the next order will be 2019. I still have a couple left, lol.
enjoy amigo
that one is notori's design but as mentioned i have a similar.

Nice. I figure you're probably the other user who I was talking to about kuroi neko shipping with the diecut, I got a letter from him the other day the run got fucked up

Looks good mang, gonna have to grab one of them myself.

How long as it been for your speedmaster order?

Four days