Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

car driver is in the wrong, check before opening your door, you don't open your door in the path of a fucking semi do you?
takes 2 seconds to look.

Biker should be on the other side faggot.

its a fucking crash test you stooge.
im guessing for a parked car and a bike running into a door opening into the bike lane.

in Canada the driver is at fault if the car door intrudes into the traffic lane, it all depends on where or if there is a dotted white line. if the cyclist is in the same lane as the parked car the fault is the cyclists, but if the car is parked in the right lane and the cyclist is in the left lane, with the car door intruding into the left lane the car operator is at fault. it gets fuzzy if there is no painted line.

also in Canada, the burden of proof always falls upon the uninsured vehicle (the cyclist), because in non fatality cases, the insurance company determines fault and will always rule in favor of their client.

That is not important.

What is important is who was in the wrong HERE

Aw man, what a waste of a good Electra.

Twingo is always in the right.

DO NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS!

The Twingo is literally a tank.

the idiot riding a bicycle on the street instead of the sidewalk where they belong

The driver becasue the bike was too close when the driver opened it so he should of waited

That's some kind of Fiat.

Cyclist, he should have 1.5m to a parked car when passing.

Bike, he hit a stationary vehicle.

cyclists are always in the wrong.

it's a Fiat Bravo, nothing of value was lost.

this

I meant the bike. An Electra is a far better mode of transportation than a Fiat Bravo.

Cyclist was riding a girl's bike - dummy deserved it.

The door designer is to blame. If that car was a Merc W126 the driver could have just scraped off the crap, closed the door, and drove away.

they should call these homicide doors if you ask me.

Welcome to California fuckos.

t. Ahmed

>not dutch reaching like you should be

what if im in a camaro

The visibility in these things is such a fucking joke. I'm surprised that they are even road legal.