"Euro spec"

>"Euro spec"

EWRO SPAC

As in more powerful and better equipped than USDM spec.

>shitpoopingpostie

This, why shit post about it OP?

>US spec
>truck engine, fake wood and mismatching color options for the interior

>eurospec
>all electrics are fucked

i approve of this meme

>E36 M3 US Spec
>Just a rebuilt M52
>M50 intake
>Soft cams

>E36 M3 EU Spec
>S52
>ITB
>Aggressive cams
>Revs

Don't forget a nice 80HP difference.

why did the US m3 get cucked so badly?

emissions

US doesn't even get the lowest trim levels with German cars. Lot of BMWs and Benzes in Europe are manuals with cloth interior.

Am I just spec enough?

U poms and eurocucks can't keep up with out aussiemerican bantz

EURO SPECK

Dogespec

but doesn't yurop have tighter emissions regulations than the US? Isn't that why everyone there drives 1.0l cuckboxes instead of 6.0l v8 suvs?

The reason people drive 6.0L v8 SUVs in this country is because by our fucked emissions regs they're considered trucks.

The M3 is considered a car and thus subject to much tighter regs

Overall not as strict I think, for one thing the US regulates diesel emissions much heavier. The real answer is the price of gas and insurance is much higher but they have proper first-world transit and infrastructure to make up for it.

Also a good answer and is probably 60% of the reason we're inundated with shitty crossovers instead of GOAT wagons. Take Subaru for instance, by simply adding a slight suspension lift and hideous plastic body cladding to their Legacy wagon they were able to call it an Outback and classify it as an SUV which subjects it to looser regulations for emissions and fuel economy. Subaru STILL sells a Legacy wagon but not in the USA.

Don't forget extortionate taxes on anything fun.

I drive a 1.0l cuckbox because it’s cheap and because a lot of the infrastructure in my city is from the 60s when there was like a quarter as many people and the average family car was about half as big as it is today.

What are European fog lights.

Gay

>R instead of 1
>cup holders too small for a 32 oz fountain drink
>4 ashtrays in drivers reach
>17 mm wheel bolts
>ignition switch on center console arm rest
>window controls on that same panel
>radio only has mono output
>louvers on the front bumper area
>smells like the inside of a coffee shop that doesn't have coffee or biscuits