pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACRjthzVe6o
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1918099/page/1
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_filter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your favorite rogue exile /poeg/? Mine is Jani Torr Olgosso.

Torr is actually quite powerful. This seems like the work of Armios Bell.

thanks, I finished.

Magnus Stonethorn, his flameblast is freakin scary

dead gaem
dead thred

post you're hideouts

Welcome to my coastal hideout. A waypoint's mystery held in by magic and iron. A beautiful view with Elreon and Haku. Sit back and relax in front of the fire. And read up on your forgotten lore. Hello my little friend. How are you doing today? A beautiful map device. Rustic, with a steampunk feel. With the utmost attention to detail that's nearly unparallel. Looks rainy outside. It's good that Vagan has our catapult balls still burning. A beautiful throne room with fire, lions, tigers and more. A game within the hideout as well. To play with all your fellow exiles. Many of you asked in my previous videos to have a hideout tour. So, we brought you one. Thank you so much for being part of the stream and the youtube. And if you like the content hit that subscribe button and hit that like button. Thank you so much and have a great day fellow exiles.
wow another trash monstrous treasure 30 min clear. use a health flask with freeze rolled on it jesus. at least you dropped the useless dying sun finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACRjthzVe6o
here is mine

When a D3 cuck had enough of a shit game, he brings it out on it's rival

Fracas event details when

Uh, could this build be done on a budget? Yep, yep. Of course it can dude. You dont need mirrored gear.
You don't need mirrored gear. Alright so Dismantle, you have a mirrored ring? Alright take it off.
Dismantle you have a mirrored belt take it off. Dismantle you have a mirrored, this. I can't, I have to use this sorry.
It has the 20 stats that I need. I have to use this as well.
Dismantle you have a really good helmet? Alright there we go. There. Now I have like no gear on my character.
Now its gonna be. It's gonna be a little a little tough. Now its gonna be a little bit more tough but were gonna were gonna try and to do, clear this.
So right now I have no helmet on. I have no helmet on. So whatever. I have to use this though, cause it gives me stats.
There we go. There. This is gonna be a little bit harder now. We're we're gonna have we're gonna have to play a little bit smarter now.

/poeg/ any advice on getting increasing my wealth?

>They didn't specify what year

heh... janny thought he could stop us from using our memes... we are an unending tide that does not stop... ban one bee, you got the swarm...

Doesn't really work in Veeky Forums though.

/poeg/ please go

*scrolls up thread and sees deleted posts*
*checks tabs and sees pruned old thread*

New janitor is on a rampage
Just got his accreditation so he's full of hope and motivation to do his work
Just give it a few days and when all life and joy will be drained from him, he'll just give up and start no reply anime shitposting with us.

cheeky

0-4 sleep
5-9 masty first

eh, I dunno. It's okay.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1918099/page/1

why whirling blades instead of shield charge

whirl just feels better with all the attack speed from commander of darkness, and it procs fort in breaches when I actually need it.

have you tried shield charge lately? I mean, these last few levels? do your boots not have movespeed? shield charge feels better to me at high aspeed

shield charge should proc fort better as being aoe. though both are probably shit if your accuracy is garbo

I don't have space in my links for faster attacks, if I did then i would probably use shield charge.

Moving shit around to fit it in is probably worth it but I cba at this point in the league.

*goes slow*

GGG should increase the base movement speed

>Heralds have no base crit chance
reeee how am I supposed to link power charge on crit to them now

>Sod off for a while
>Refresh thread
>Vanished and replaced with this one
What even happened.

you can reach around 50% with assassin and critchance support, before ambush

Ah I see. A lesser version of that autismo from like 6 months ago who deleted like 80% of Veeky Forums.
Well, if he's ITT, keep up the good work.

Can you imagine applying for a "job" that grants you no pay or prestige?

No, the last thread devolved into off-topic shitposting. It needed to be killed.

>Start deleting posts on an autism awareness bulletin board system, including on-topic posts
>Surprised when said autists react in a negative manner

I did notice that before I went away. Including a huge string of frogs and anime girls.
I've honestly heard of worse.
>Applying for a job you know will get you killed

>Make a life v.sparker
>V. spark dps 70k with 1 exalt of items, 97% crit, level 78

>Herald of ice damage
>2648

Imagine asking for 'feedback' on the internet

why the fuck does Cyclone feel so fucking shit to use?

there's like a 2 second delay before it actually changes direction
this shit is ridiculous

It's like shield change in that you can't change direction until you reach your destination.
Really should just make it channeled tho

imagine being a shitcrow and playing crit builds exclusively

>Shitcrow
>500%-800% multi available with 96% crit chance
>Still get over 20k es

melee classes in general feel like shit to play

ravioli ravioli delete support gemioli

the true end game of poe is theorycrafting builds for other people who play them for you

imagine being an imagine poster and posting imagine post all day while no one cares

I wish there was slower moving SRS that did more damage

Why do some people have these coloured item names? Is it some 3rd party addon or something?

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_filter

Custom Loot Filter, that one is probably NeverSink's

You have to aim with your cursor next to your character, like almost on top of it
It sucks they added the "50% less damage on first hit" thing to it though

NOOBS GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Every single chaos damage equivalent of elemental damage is harder to get, objectively weaker, or has downsides

>Except wither, which is objectively better than frost bomb, SR and [Lightning -res {which doesn't exist}]

who are you quoting

boy I can't WAIT to ruin my perfectly shaped atlas to add 1% physical damage reduction to my pantheon system

>3.5 chaos worth of regrets
>ruining

>not getting 122 bonus then shaping

>ruin my perfectly shaped atlas
So you're saying you play Standard Leagues.
Have fun with that.

Atlas was a mistake

honestly the more i think about it the worse it gets

it's stiff and doesnt't change, players have already solved it, in that you just spam strands or pools.
The whole atlas needs to be more dynamic, it needs to keep players thinking

remember that if it is not cost-efficient then there's no reason to do it

like prophecy chains
or tier15 maps
or map bosses with buffed hp
and pantheon system

everything was a mistake, they just keep adding more features or trash or content that just gets swept under a rug over time unfixed, unbalanced.

atlas was a good idea but poorly implemented: just like every single thing GGG added to the core game

>it's stiff and doesnt't change
Yeah. I wonder if they can even extend it somehow, like change the pathing to add new maps and such. I suppose, they could just add the new bosses to certain maps, which is lazy
Out of the stuff they added to the base game, only strongboxes and Bloodlines are somewhat interesting. And perhaps Essence.
Torment is still dumb, Prophecy is tedious, it's like they aren't even in the game.

Agreed. If anything, I'd prefer if they just abolished Map drops altogether and revamped the Atlas in a significant way:
>Zana now starts in the Eternal Lab and gives you access to the Atlas (Instead of having to complete a map first)
>She immediately gives you access to the Atlas
>Which is now required to use the Map Device
>Default gives you access to the 4 basic maps
>They appear at the bottom of an exceptionally long artistic piece in the UI
>The UI itself consists of 3 elements:
>The Atlas, which documents all the Maps and such
>The Alteration box, which is a single tile with a white version of the Map selected in it (none if no map selected) that you can apply currency to as normal
>The Extra Stuff, 4 slots to dump stuff into, such as Vaal Fragments, Shaper fragments, and the new Soul Bottles, etc.
>As Maps no longer drop, accessing higher maps is achieved through running lower maps a specified number of times or with specified modifiers/rarity
>Unique maps will sit sidelong to their regular counterparts and have special completion requirements
This fixes major complaints pertaining to
>Being absurdly difficult to get Unique Maps
>Atlas being a shitty grindfest that can't sustain Red maps, let along the high-tier stuff
>Instead of hoping and praying you get returns off your maps, you are guaranteed progression for doing difficult content
>Only real issue is that you can now run Guardians and Shaper infinitely
To fix this, you do not make the Guardian maps a normal part of the Atlas. They rest at the pinnacle and require a Sacrifice which is a rare drop in any Red map, coming in the 4 flavors of Sacrifice of the Phoenix/Chimera/etc.
Shaper still requires 1 of each Guardian fragment.
Feel free to call my idea shit. Still better than what we have now.

I doubt any change is going to happen to the Atlas.

I agree there. If there's one thing GGG has proven over the years is that they no longer listen to feedback or make any truly major changes/improvements beyond what is necessary to appease the whales who keep them afloat.

They have to though no?
New act 5 map tilesets have to be added to the atlas right?

Right guys?

At some point.
But how would, for example, Kitava work as a map boss?

ZiggyD said they're changing maps to penalise higher level characters not in red maps

Probably increased xp penalty

>Shaped strand is red map

>But how would, for example, Kitava work as a map boss?
give it devourer-like AI for movement lel

He gets a Boss room that is almost 1:1 his Act room, but you don't need a shiny thing to break him. He just breaks through DPS.

Since it's not a channel ability it'll go straight to where you cast it in one go, if you want to be able to quickly change direction then you need to cast it as close to your character as possible, but that means a higher mana cost as well as less damage.

D3 WW spoiled me.

It worked well during essence because players didn't figure it all out at the time and it gave a sense of progression and discovery to most people. Now not only did people figure strategies on how to best shape it and abuse sextants for max exp/h, but it also makes it hard to add new maps because that'd mean changing the entire thing. It might have been easier if they made it so that progress goes from one side to the other with branching paths and whatnot, but with everything going towards the center it'll get cramped real fast.

Nothing says they couldn't add more tiers and just widen the outermost points of the Atlas.

Well if you start moving shit around i'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to accidentally fuck up the whole sextant system
actually sextants getting thrown out the window would probably solve some problems..
maybe atlas is fine and sextants are the problem

I posted in this general saying I was depressed so many times and now I am actually depressed

Why is xixixi biased against Life?

pt was always right

what's a good class/ascendancy for someone starting out and looking to get a feel for things, preferably melee
I was looking at maybe a juggernaut

duelist/slayer for ez culls and big leech

So I just started playing this game two weeks ago. How do I play with people? I'm at Singapore server and this is the list at 5pm. Do standard league have no players?

>inb4 league

Also what's a good build for bows?

You don't party in this game

People don't party unless it's a "Support" arrangement

>probably using a staff in 3.0
>only staff MTX is a trident
Ugh

What happened to based FREE poster?
Is he ok?

What do you mean by this?

He must be resting, /ourguy/ is just fine

if only we had a way to ensure that broken/unfinished stuff doesn't end up in the game, like a group of people working for GGG specifically looking for these interactions
we can even give this group a fancy name, like quality assurance team or something....