youtube.com/watch?v=welIEAlLl_0

does it have an inline 12 in it lmao

Low wing version looks better than the Z06

Agreed.

Wrong.

it's faster

The thing comes from the factory looking like a C5 with a bad body kit

7:08

Do you guys think it will be as much of a boost in the performance on the ring like the Performante because of the aero and downforce? Nissan/corvette fanboys, don't bother answering, I want strictly nonbiased people.

Going to withhold my judgement on this thing until some official lap times come out for it and we get some reliability info. God I hate gm and the zo6 was a shitshow I really hope this finally sinks corvettes rep for good.

>on the ring

yeah especially considering the low weight of the corvette, it'll have to rely more on aero than a GTR which uses sheer mass to push its tires into the road for traction. we should really get these things on a track like Spa or Panorama to get a better comparison though. the 'ring is just too big and too volatile for a real benchmark.

The c7's problems are a tailhappy rear end under power and a shitty engine that overheats. This will fix at least one of those issues

>4 more heatsinks
>larger, slower supercharger
>larger front inlets for brake cooling/engine cooling

it's going to conquer all the thermal issues that the Z06 had, so reliability won't be an issue.

>prezo reeing in the distance

Weren't they making a mid-engined one, or did GM realize that all the Boomers would turn their backs on them?

Mid engine will be next gen most likely. The ZR1 was testing alongside it for months.

Good, so now more Boomers will die off since the inevitable engine fire that will happen will be behind them.

13 heat exchangers and 4 new radiators senpai. Thing's going to be solid.

>more radiators than a Bugatti Chiron
>half the power
What did they mean by this?

That it's not going to overheat. Ya dingus.

"Yeah man, pushrods are absolutely superior to any other kind of engine! All we have to do is slap 58 radiators and heatsinks on this thing and it's almost as fast as a Porsche!"