overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

Previous:

Friendly reminder that Tracer has been BLACKED in canon

Threadly reminder Doomfist did LITRUHLEE nothing wrong.

End my suffering /owg/
It's been like this for weeks

Lucio!

I hope Doomfist gets a skin were he's wearing shoes.
Naked feet disgust me.

it's ridiculous. you can delete squishies with a good flank so quickly. I made a post yesterday about it the high slam + punch combo potentially being too powerful, it's literally some horrible nightmare combination of winston and roadhog. I hope they don't touch it though it's too fun

It'll be just like the good old days right after the OMNIC CRISIS!

decay is fucking cancer

Guys, Sundowner's shield as an ultimate for a new hero.

yay or nay?

>tfw can't play Overwatch for two weeks straight in the coming end of July
>Decay will set me back ~350 SR
I mean wouldn't it make sense if it just decayed to the next lowest skill rank instead of all the way to 3k?

>C'mon Jack (Morrison)!
>Give war a chance!

>s1-s3 fill
>s4 76/hog + flex
>s5 want to try only Merccy

game 1:
"SHIT MERCY DOESNT HEAL"
" LMAO 400 PING HOLD ON"
" WE HAVE 2 HITSCANS AND WE STILL CANT KILL PHARAH"(He was McCree

>Game 2
"BEST MERCY NA ALWAYS HAD MY HEALS NICE REZ"

>Game 3
Eichenwalde attack, Team is getting picked off by Hanzo/Widow duo queue
>Rein charges in every chance he gets
>76 sits behind the arch
>Tracer keeps dying
>Rein swaps to Winston, doesnt focus snipers
>"Shit Mercy never healed anyone"
(solo healer)

Eichenwalde Defense

>everyone but me and Bastion are in front of their spawn
>get stomped
>"report Mercy for throwing"

ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID OR ARE THEY TROLLING

PLEASE TELL ME

WHY IS THERE NO COMMON SENSE TEST BEFORE PLAYING COMP????????

Not a Mercy main btw. I rep Zen

awww, having trouble keeping your "main" that you barely play at a nice fancy masters level while you "smurf" in gold but still never get anywhere?

>me unga
>team bunga

>6' 1" vs 5' 11"

>its my fault our secondary dps had 400 ping
>its my fault the enemy widow and hanzo kept on 1 shotting my team when they were not behind our reins shield

this is how i know youre shit

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Wrong, I lick McCree's dirty bunghole clean.
Stop lying ffs

You think Chu's been getting his story inspiration from Kojimbo's visit to Blizz? Because the story is pretty much a shite Metal Gear ripoff at this point.

>Doomfist out for 2 days
>only seen one Chaos Dunk post
You all disgrace me

You son of a bitch.

Genji is for ______

That was me I posted that

HES A FUCKING GOLD

Ask anyone with a 952 SR anything.

Did you do it intentionally?

>it's ridiculous. you can delete squishies with a good flank so quickly

You're a fucking shitter probably in silver or gold with zero sense of positioning and damage peeking. This is an FPS you mong.
Have you never played against a good reaper or widow?

Doomfist is dunking in Porto Novo, not Philly.

Let's see here

>182010000

>I'm going to solo one person
>I'm going to complain about these people on owg instead of communicating ingame
>I can't understand how one bad game doesn't mean the whole world is shit compared to me and I must blogpost in owg

>Chaos Dunk
>mfw reading the fucking plot synopsis of Barkley Shut Up and Jam

Will Doomfist bring about a new era of slam jammin', or will he be another Jordan?

unwashed weebs

oh no i've been made a fool in a public arena

>Lucio
>5' 11"

what the fuck are you talking about

decaying in gold

I hate this game.

>about it the high slam

the high part makes him a sitting duck for ranged DPS.. It's just going to a take a while for people to figure out what you need to look for in game. I'm already seeing less people getting knocked the fuck out by his charge as more player gets use to the timing.

Same for his ULT.. like I saved both these tanks, not from the first hit being that's not how Zen's ULT works but they were full health almost instantly and we just rolled over the rest of the team after..

Just takes time for people to get use to fighting him.

Nigga you need to be some kind of furry dude with a huge as totem to Chaos Dunk

Amélie
>tfw still no Talon event

The french deserve nothing but my disgust for them

and do you flank a widow by walking directly at her in a straight line? is reaper gonna stop me midair coming down?

GREAT argument, but what matters is that you got that little rush when you spat "s-silver!" at someone on the internet

>Not having a macro that posts the chaos dunk advisory warning from the end of shut up and jam whenever you ult as doomfist

Have you accepted him into your heart?

Not as a husbando, but I CAN concede every single one of his actions have been completely justified and he has my utmost respect.

Who's the Monsoon of OW?

>it's never gonna happen because he panders to sjws and tumblr.
Why would that ruin the theme that, so far, has been completely consistent in that regard. Granted there isn't much lore but still.

Guys why doesn't Horizon Lunar Colony have a bunch of cliffs and a giant hole in the middle of the point? How are people supposed to get their ez boop kills if you don't even put every single pathway near a death fall? This IS a casual game isn't it?

The majority of the damage dealing heroes are Pharah's bitches. You can only play soldier mccree or the otherwise useless widow into her, making you unable to play heroes you actually enjoy playing in order to not throw the game.
This shitty game is fucking full of retarded design decisions. They should never have buffed her to be able to fly for ever

Sombra. Her infinite hours on technology has given her an incredible knowledge of memes.

>at this point
It's been a MGS rip off for months. It even have it's own knock off Metal Gears called "Titans".

absolutely. he seems a little soft-spoken for being an arch-villain that literally fists petite lebians but that's because he's a gentle antagonist

>blizzard releases a new psychic hero that uses voice lines based on your battle.net account
>"I see you havent played hots either..."
>"maybe you could give it a try?"
>"Please?"

>Chu already ripping off Metal Gear
>No Psycho Mantis hero
You have no idea how much I've needed this.

>Genji
>not making Pharah his bitch

>they nerfed df because of the doomfist's charge length

What are people expecting him to do on release against actual compositions? He will free ult charges.

Classic Psycho Mantis or Shota Mantis?

Classic of course.

But Overwatch need a cute male character

>Lawful Good
Reinhardt
>Neutral Good
McCree
>Choatic Good
Winston

>Lawful neutral
Ana
>True Neutral
Bastion
>Chaotic Neutral
Zenyatta

>Lawful Evil
D.Va
>Neutral Evil
Sombra
>Chaotic Evil
Junkrat
Mei

How's your Friday, /og/? That's great.

bad post, fuck you

Why is roadhog taking 100x damage? Realistically, I have less HP than McCree.

Why? If the "crit box" was fixed, supposedly I would take less damage, but magically I'm taking so fucking much, I might as well not play the fucking character because I'm getting hit through walls and taking reaper point blank hits from a 76 a mile away

We already have Tracer. Mantis's whole gimmick was the memory save thing. Ideally his lines would be taking from your Battle.net stuff like the user mentioned earlier. Shota Mantis don't have that.

>Doomfist
>Not Chaotic Good
This is a pleb.

I would only agree with that statement if she was flat

i think doomfist is CE

Tracer is the cutest anyway. Is that not enough?

what the fuck are you even arguing?

>squishes die fast to a good flank

Gee wow. It's not like Pharah can get the drop on you with her ult, or reaper can do just as much with a "good flank"

>he's like roadhog

Except he doesn't have the HP and self-heal.

You're crying OP over something that makes you sound inexperienced at the game, makes it easy to cry "silver!"

>Hey retard stop being useless and fucking switch off that hero
tell me one good reason why I should switch if you're going to treat me that way?

I really like how Doomfist has his ammo counter at the center of the screen, I think it would be cool if every character had the same thing going on for their HUDs. Something like pic related would be cool, albeit without looking like it had been made in paint in 10 seconds. Seems a lot more elegant than looking at the bottom right of the screen every few seconds without being too cluttered.

I always here this from either a genji, tracer, or winston that's constantly dying

because you are a useless retard?

>McCree in good
>Zenyatta in Neutral

But she's a grill in the end a lesbian which I am not.
All I want is a cute guy dammit.
None of the male overwatch characters are cute.

because i will afk if you dont

Sombra is the Chaotic Neutral

plat?

I'd argue that Doomfist is Neutral Good, in that he believes he is doing the right thing despite what others are saying.

>he tries making Hanzo an offer he can't refuse to get him to join Talon
How long until Hanzo gets scammed?

I'm going to record this shit.

Sombra just did, at 20m~ in about 1.5~ seconds, 175 damage body shots.

How the fuck does that work? This is clearly a bug.

Tracer is still best and C U T E S T girl but I wouldn't lie if I said I didn't want a twink hero. The kid who punched Widow in the short as a Doomfist skin would be a good start tbqh.

Because you're a bitch who needs to learn obedience, now switch before I report u

imo his ammo counter is almost useless

I'd much rather have his ability cooldowns in the center of the screen because that's something you actually need to keep up with.

You shouldn't, but I would appreciate it if you did.

Yeah, having ability counters in the center is something else that would really reduce HUD clutter. Custom HUDs when?

genji is for the cute twinkboy audience.
Or Junkrat, if he fixed himself up.

You see, I don't dislike Tracer's desing in any way far from it but she is not what I',m lookin for, Blizzard just gimme that fucking shota boy from the first chinematic

Genji is too edgy for me
and Junkrat is just a disgusting mix of the Joker and Johnny Test.

>HE'S GOT A HEAD OF FIREY HAIR AND A SUPERCHARGED BACKPACK

>Fire in the hole!
>whip crack

>genji
>cute twinkboy

People in /owg/ have really low standards for twinks if Genji is their top choice. There are no good cuteboy heroes

Genji never felt that edgy to me outside of his Blackwatch skin

Chu and Jeff said a bunch of Talon lore and Reaper's backstory are coming up. They said this weeks ago. So we got Doomfist and along with it a bunch of Talon lore and more to come once Doomfist's dialogs with other Talon members roll in.

So, ready to learn more about the most convoluted and confusing character, Reaper? What do you think will be revealed?

>HIS GENIUS SISTERS TREAT HIM LIKE A LABRAT

>internet goes down during prematch
>game drops and i lose 50 points
What is this shit?

Reaper is one of the worst heroes lore wise, there is no explanation for why he is "reaper" and we're one year into this game.

about damn time they explained that motherfucker

The only backstory on Reaper is that "Reaper" has supposedly been around for decades but Gabe only became him roughly ~5 or so years ago in-game. Which indicates either Gabe's been moonlighting as Reaper for a long time or that he appropriated the Reaper mythos when he decided to strike out on his own.

>Doms
Symmetra
Widow

>Subs
Tracer
Phara
Orisa
Dva
Mei

>Both
Mercy
Sombra