Hello businessman

hello businessman

my name is drago and i move to U.S.A from bulgaria.

in bulgaria i work selling parking space for cars and trucks. i work for big boss call me "mr idea man" since I have many business ideas

who can find me new business job in U.S.A? i pay you two week salary for good business job. i must quit from bulgaria because of evil men and can not go back. i come to U.S.A for new lifes

thank you businessman

>from bulgaria
fuck off gypsy

i am not gypsy or roma. my family come from russia.

i have university schooling with high grades and degree in filology

>from bulgaria
>from bulgaria
>from bulgaria
>from bulgaria
>from bulgaria
>from bulgaria

>falling for this bait

kys

this is not bait. my story is deal

can you help with me finding businessman job in U.SA?

I like you. I like sex.

my cousin say he can put me in job in pop corn sales at shopping mall. i would have my personal pop corn cart to move around shopping mall.

is this pop corn job a good job for busines man? my idea is ginger pop corn. make many new flavours and build bigger cart

The United States don't need any more gypsies. Stay in Bulgaria.

what visa do you hold?

>bulgarian
>shit english
at least a bait with a good plot
how does it feel like to be on losing side EVERYTIME? ww1? ww2? cold war? second balkan wars?
stay in that post commie shithole for fuck sake

>tfw just because one girl i hate all bulgarians

my cousin in U.S.A make me visa to get work when im with him

what do you say? i can not stay here anymore or it ruins my life. forgive my speaking skills. i am educated but english teaching is poor in bulgaria

how do i find businessman job in U.S.A?

but your life deserves to be ruined since you're bulgarian
>hurr english teaching poor in bulgaria
oh yeah, i'm from turkey, faggot, the retarded sick man of europe, and even they have decent english teaching system, don't blame education system just because you can't learn anything
>hurr it ruins my life
take a trip to turkey then, you ungrateful fuck

If you're a cute bulgarian, I could use a houseboy.

many jobs picking hops in britain dude

please I can not stay in bulgaria. i have many enemies here . need job in U.S.A

can someone here buy my ideas?

i sell 1 idea for 25 us$.

please help me. i need to come to U.S.A before my house runs out at month end.

i have big trouble in bulgaria

See, guys like these are the reason for people to hate on Bulgaria. This Turkish guy is right, just because you're too lazy to learn some proper English you decide to beg for a job in a Taiwanese oil drilling forum? Just level up your skills bro. Oh, and all the amerifats that posted insults and so on can kiss my Slavic ass, you disgusting pieces of shit. Hurr Durr we don't need more gypsies. Do you honestly believe that all Bulgarians are gypsies you moronic products of incest? Seriously, I'm wondering what's more pathetic- you or OP. Some people these days...

tell me the idea and ill give you the cash

You're right, but I think that you are falling for the bait. Try not to catch a feel in this thread my slavic neighbor.

I don't care what other's say, but I like you OP. I think it has a lot to do with the picture of the smiling frog you posted

>americans are retarded
wew, didn't knew that

Definitely not ALL Americans , that's for sure. Plus I was targeting the sub humans in this thread.