Who /Saturn/ here?

Who /Saturn/ here?

Don't be shy, we're all br/o/thers.

Also:

>post yfw there are convertible mods available for the first gen SC1/SC2

wew lad

what the hell is wrong with you

My dad used to drive a dark green SL1 like pic related when I was little. Major nostalgia just thinking about it. I haven't seen one on the road since he sold it.

Post your car, tough guy.

What the hell is wrong with YOU?

You best keep your mouth shut or the Saturn mafia will be out for your ass.

>tfw I bought a relatively clean professionally modified Saturn ion red line with a stage 2 tune making like 240hp
>sounded great, could leave some gr8 skids
>crash it on my first hoon dodging a car that cut lanes
I hit the ditch at 85+ mph and flipped into the air twice before landing on the roof upside down.
Fucking cock didn't even stop

Should've rammed his car instead of dodging like a cuck

Oh wow you went hooning on the PUBLIC road and some OTHER person made you crash your car? Good thing it's not YOUR fault, right? Oh wait, it doesn't fucking matter because your car is gone! You'd almost think that cheap beaters are made for hooning and cool cars are for cruising and defensive driving.

>Oh wow you went hooning on the PUBLIC road and some OTHER person made you.crash your car?
Sounds like a Saturn owner to me

I had a 1995 Saturn SC2 for a short while.
It had as many issues as you'd expect a 230,000 mile Saturn to have.
Didn't feel like working on it, or dying while I saved the money to dump into it; so when I had the opportunity to get something else I sold it off cheap. A part of me regrets it. I think a Wagon with the SC2 frontend and DOHC engine in there would be sweet.

you fucking dumbass

Got about 140k on her, planning to crack 200k. It idles like a bucking horse and takes 7 years to shift, but its fuckin perfect.

Have fun with your dented doors and rusted body panels, faggot.

I used to drive an Ion for a company car
It wasn't a bad car at all save for the lack of cruise control

I own a stock 99 SC1, manual, 100hp SOHC club.
Its def underpowered, but kinda lightweight so its not that bad if you keep it revving around 3.5 to 4k.
Pros:
Its not costly to keep that shitbox on the road (10,000 miles a year, mostly highway and a little bit of city)
Cons:
100 hp, lots of rattle because lots of rattle.

I don't even care to post a pic, slow car driven slow blahblahblah

I got 20 years out of an SL1. I'd buy another if they still made them.

i was in a car going 80 that rolled into a ditch and flipped 4 times and walked away denying medical care. Saturn ions are tough bitches

I know GM had to axe a bunch of its brands during the 08' crisis but couldn't they at least have saved Saturn?

They were in the process of adopting designs from Opel/Vauxhall (which up until then were completely absent in the U.S) and some of them are fucking dope. I would love to see a bunch of pic relateds as Saturns making WRX owners jealous.

A couple years ago my friend drove a mid 90s shit box station wagon saturd from Fort worth, Texas to Anchorage, Alaska, while pulling a trailer.

He's got fucking big balls and tons of patience.

>convertible mods
>unibody car
enjoy your deathtrap
oh wait it's a Saturn

They actually run really good if people keep up on the maintenance. Transmissions aren't that great though

I still remember my dad's dark green 1st gen SL2. That was a fucking solid car, we'd go out on the mountain passes every weekend and throw it around. Wish I could find one that isn't a completely thrashed pile of garbage now.

no

I had a saturn station wagon that got crushed by my garage.

still hurts

>tfw had sexy first gen SC2
>it gets crushed by a 60' pine tree while I'm away at a party

F

Hooning on public roads @ night is fine as long as you keep it in the lanes and operate within your limits.
you sound like the type of faggot who stores his base model corvette in a climate controlled bubble 9 months out of the year and refuses to go above the speed limit even when you do drive it.
Too bad you'll never be rad

I got a Saturn

>tfw there are hardly any of these left

>be no-car busrider
>friend asks me if I have a car, tell him no
>he hops on craigslist and pulls up some cars
>he pulls up an old SL1, the angular one, and it's gold
>it speaks to me, and I ask him to take me there to get the car
>just needs a tuneup, bro helps me fix it up
>he then invites to join his team, alongside some mexican with a P71 and a girl with a Twingo
>even won my very first toe-gay battle against a BMW of some kind
>it's also an amazing DDer

I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Underestimated godmachines.