ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got a GT-R!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you gotten your dream car yet Veeky Forums?

N-nice find user

Thats a pretty terrible picture, post some better ones

WHY IS YOUR ROCKET EMBLEM BLUE

because its JDM spec brah

my friends dad drives a mazda with a cadillac hood ornament

Yup. You can say that my dream is shit, but it’s mine.

Sweet ride user

Bretty nice.

Thanks. Usually I get shit on and I don’t know if it’s jealousy or autism.

wew nice, is that the cutlass trim?

Not shit, just kind of dull and basic.

haha my fucking mexican
when did you get it imported?

>700hp
>dull and basic

Christ. I'd hate to see what you think is exciting.

I have mine, sitting in the garage, rusting more and running less because I have no money.

It’s just sitting there, missing it’s eyes but still looking so sad and mournful, as if to say “you bought me telling me I was gonna be a car again but I can hear you thinking of selling me. It’s okay, i’d sell me too if I was you...”

Less is more user

this

>dull and basic
How?
Like I get it if you don't like a car, but saying a Hellcat is dull and basic is just retarded. Just say you don't like it, instead of sounding like a retard.

>dull and basic
>maintains the boxy muscle car look that other companies can't seem to grasp.
>700+ hp from factory

The fuck?

It's an SRT, it's only 460 hp

Jesus user

I'm Australian and I'm fucking mad for these, I saw a RHD one in person the other week and nearly came in my pants.

One day.

I don't understand why Dodge doesn't bring the Challenger and Charger over to Australia. Do they think there isn't a market? Aussie car culture is muscle cars, I would think the Challenger would fit in well.

Probably worried about eating up the 300C's market, but Ford and Holden are all but dead so now is the time to strike. Camaros and Corvettes would be nice too.

I didn't even know the 300 came in an SRT badge. Do you actually see 300 SRT's often?

Well I own one so I see them aall the time. Seriously though they're actually relatively common, along with the 5.7. Might just be confirmation bias on my part seeing the same car as mine.

Well, a poser could fake the badge, the wheels, maybe the hood, but I doubt they would fake the hole in the front light.

Soon.

Don’t sell yourself short.

Sadly in my country even this car is relatively expensive because of insane customs duty. It's either this or a GTI which has a smaller engine and a more unreliable 7 speed DSG which is why I like this RS. It might be mediocre by world standards but it's the best bet for the kinda money I make.

please don't. TSI engines are leaking oil like crazy, it's well known. after full refill it doesn't last even half a year. trust me i know what im talking about.

not an import, and the shitty slushbox is blown already, only drove it for 20 miles.

I only paid $400 for it, note to self, never buy a fucking Cutlass ever again.

thats pathetic man.

That's a little too little

its pure kino, just like the neon srt4 and the trailblazer ss.

not yet
i don't know if a 25 year old twin turbo v12 would be such a good idea