Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zuCjHXLHGUk?t=1m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$3000 civic

Taxi

Black E92 328i

The one with a fit normie in it

A car with wheels

Pretty much anything that you keep clean and take care of, user. Girls don't care about your BMW if it's full of fast food wrappers and dirty socks.

Forget the girls, focus on the road.

>be me
>a 26-year-old kissless virgin loser with no real friends and a shitty job
>no goals, no confidence, no respect
>most weekends are spent feeling sorry for myself and working on a Toyota Celica that I’ve had for years
>it ain’t the fastest, but definitely not a slouch either, all my money goes into maintaining her and putting in better parts etc.
>one weekend I decide that “fuck it”, take my car, put on the best clothes I have and head out
>plan is to go to a bar to get a confirmation to the fact that I am a hopeless loser
>go to a night club
>try talking to girls
>spaghetti everywhere
>get ready to leave
>swim my way through the crowd
>bump into a girl I went to high school with
>we go outside to chat because the music inside was awful and loud
>through some miracle that I have yet to understand she asks if I want to come to her place for the night
>wut.waw
>manage not to spaghetti all that bad
>we are sitting in my car, driving towards her place
>heart is pounding, mind is going over 9000 RPM
>I am FINALLY going to lose my virginity, someone ACTUALLY likes me, and she’s a solid 8/10 to boot
>we’re talking but my mouth is on autopilot
>all I can do is to try to keep the car on the road
>I feel every little bump in the asphalt, the moaning of the straight-4-cylinder echoes through my entire body as I push her up to 5000 RPM during acceleration
>neon street signs go by like laser beams in darkness
>I know it sounds fucking dumb, but the bond between me and that machine was deeper than any bond I could ever have with a woman

>I understood this as I pulled up to her drive way
>don’t even remember what she said, I just thank her and wish her good night
>she stands there dumbfounded as I drive away
>it may seem retarded, and it is, but not loosing my virginity that night gave me a deeper understanding about the world
>knowing that I *could* have done it is good enough for me
>I have never felt better than I did cruising back home that night
>it felt like my Celica was an entirely new beast
>it followed my every command with precision and with no hesitation
>it was the perfect driving moment, the man and the machine were one

It felt weirdly spiritual, in a way. The next day I went to my usual track and broke my personal record by 2.8 seconds. I kept going to bars and night clubs, still do. And every time I get a girl I *almost* go through with it but bail out on the last second, get into my car and enjoy a nice cruise. Been doing this for 7 months now. It has boosted my confidence to a whole new level. Got a promotion a week ago. Got friends. Made it to top 10 on my local track, which is pretty nice considering none of the other top10 drivers drive a sub-50k car.
Been selling my furniture and working extra hard so I can switch my celica to a supra some day.

>This level of delusion
hopefully this is a copypasta and I'm a newfag holy shit.

Truly the realest human bean of us all.

Start an Instagram about your car and let it slide into a conversation naturally when talking to women.

Why? I have never felt this free and my life has gotten better.

Met my dad the other month and he, too, said that I seem like a new man.

Don't get me wrong, the car and the drivibg are just ways of fibding myself. I am not in love with my car. It just happens to be the medium of self-exploration for me.

I cannot describe how fucking awesome it feels being a kissless virgin, and taking the car instead of the girl. It is a choise. And cruising around after a close-encounter is better than getting high.

Can't dodge the rodge

ford ecoline van

Dude, are you being serious? You willingly remain a kissless virgin?

(you)

Not the same guy but girls

This guy gets it

Mini convertible

Can I get one of these in Subaru? Preferably vaping.

t. WRX owner, who unironically vapes

Can we get a giant flashing banner and/or background audio screaming "CARS DO NOT ATTRACT WOMEN, YOUR WEALTH OR YOUR ATTITUDE ATTRACTS WOMEN"?

>oh hey it's another I need a materialistic item to attract shallow whores episode

The best car to get grills is the one that gets you to your high paying job and back reliably
Now fuck off and go get a high paying job

The one (you) aren't in.

anything that looks expensive or badass

if you get cockblocked by a car youre not getting laid anyway

I can fit a lot of them in my van

But honestly anything new and shiny. They don't care as long as its not an embarrassing shitbox.

>iconic, it's like the jeep of sports cars in the eyes of women
>looks like a spaceship, women or normies can't tell if it's old or new
>targa top, pretty much a convertible in eyes of women and normies
>v8

How is it a choice?
You understand that you can have that same drive AFTER you fuck the girl?

Self improvement is good but start to date some of of the girls casually and gets laid. You will get even more confidence from it if you form relationships.

fuck man thats gr8

Im feelin this

absolute truth

and honestly sex although great is nothing to whore your interests over.

van with no windows. the bigger the van the more girls you can get.

its about control and choice.
He never felt that.

And maybe like some of us he actually wants to know the person well be4 fucking.

Corvette is all about attitude. You either pull it off or come off as a pompous douche.

You guys can't possibly value your passions over pussy unless YOR A BIRGIN!!!

As if he couldn't fuck her and then continue driving his car at his leisure for the rest of his life.

He's a pussy, and blew his chance cause he was scared. Now he's just trying to make excuses.

You think his Celica was gonna magically disappear once their lips touched?

It's a boomer mobile alright but some young dude nowadays could pull it off when C4s aren't even that expensive.

RONERY DRIVERY

I don't know about your experience with women, but all they have done to me is absorb all of my time and money. One night stands are ok I guess but jerking off does the same thing without having to play their game.

>depending on a car to score chicks

pathetic desu.

A car isn't going to get you girls. Don't be like this guy.

is this a joke?

man grow the fuck up.. Jesus...

fucking roasties spamming their vags everywhere.

Yes that was sarcasm...

>but all they have done to me is absorb all of my time and money

You sound bitter, but that's essentially my experience.

Cuddling is pretty lit tho.

then I forgive and dubs prove it

>C4
You had to pick the ugliest one though, didnt you

Have you read the stuff this dude wrote?

This mangina was so awkward and entitled he thought the car would be enough for them to talk to him.

Wasn't even willing to bang a vegas hooker his dad would pay for because he needed there to be feelings involved.

Cars won't get you girls. I drive supercars for a living.

>It's almost like they're just dude magnets!

fuckin amazing lmao. keep on doing you homie.

what year celica is this by the way?

I can vouch that motorcycles don't attract girls either

lmao this is actually amazing copypasta material

Koenigsegg Agera R.

wrong. miatas attract women.

I have a C3 and I get lots of comments from women. I'm married but it would be dead easy to ask them if they would like to take a ride . Oh, and C4s are shit.

only if you don't fit the biker image

neat

What would you consider the biker image? The harley rider stereotype or sport rider with full leathers?

depends where you are from I guess. here in the UK it's the sportbike rider. not full leathers though, that shit looks too try hard. it's usually
>matte black helmet
>stylish leather jacket (shit protection)
>jeans
>non-sneaker shoe of your choice, though something not as bulky as most riding boots
>be muscular
>manly / handsome haircut

that's about it really. basically your typical "bad boy" image but this time wearing a helmet.

youtu.be/zuCjHXLHGUk?t=1m15s

I see that makes sense. In the US people think of pic related when they think of motorcyclists.

Also Tron is a good movie

Oh yes they do ...
Pic related

Do you think Eggman refuses to wear a condom because it would impede aero?

I FIGHT FOR THE USERS

Fuckin alpha

Most women I've seen on track drive Porsche's, so maybe those

>Also Tron is a good movie
Yeah, it was good but Daft Punk made it a classic in my eyes. One of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

pretty sure that you're just a fag.

Anything but a Viper.

Pretty sure I'm not.

Being the lonely driver, by choise, feels pretty good actually. In a weird but good way.

Yes, I am scared of going all the way. Not ashamed to admit that. But considering that my life has changed for the better in a major way, I don't mind not getting the girls. Think of it like this: my life has improved as a whole, but the girl situation is in status quo.

Not so sure aboit that. Furthermore, I feel like I don't want to know what I've been missing out on. Rather never experience it than risk getting depressed.

In a way, yes.

Even better, he thought he was "destined" to win the lottery, so he bought insane amounts of tickets.
He keeps writing repeatedly about the awesome buildup to the numbers announcement, then the soul crushing agony when "I didn't win!".
That probably happens to him at least half a dozen times.

I have that car! Or well a GS400 so v8 if that's not

>owns a C3
>calls C4s shit

What happened after this made me lose my last shred of hope for humanity.

something that screams testosternone yet still is rather compact and usable so basically loud, ratted and customized small to mid size musclecars, 90's jeep wranglers and first generation GTI's

c4 is ugly

Who is this semen demon?

I mainly just get old timers telling me they used to drive a Datsun just like this, the girls that dig cars like it but they don't go out of their way to tell me or anything.

the S30 is just classically beautiful. Like the E type. It has a universal quality that even normies can appreciate.

Girls don't like cars.

Awesome

wrong.

Except that's the kind of car that would make a girl question your sexuality.

Used to have a 2014 V6 Camaro and got tons of positive comments from younger women at college or in drive thrus.

When I had a (nearly) entry level 2014 Z51 Stingray, never got any comments from younger women, but did get some from older women (35+) at grocery stores and the like.

Currently DD a hellcat, and women don't even notice it / don't care. Men like it a lot though. Especially older guys and / or rednecks. They lose their shit. Younger girls seem to actively dislike the Hellcat actually. Angry glares and the like.

do you think it's because you were a qt when you were younger?

In rust belt burgerland, maybe.

Girls honestly love miatas because they're small and cute, and all women love convertibles because they love being seen.

will my car get me a girl

>implying
miatas are cute, and women will like it. women literally don't give a shit about overly aggressive loud cars unless they have daddy issues.
and if women like your car -> they talk to you. after that point, it's all down to you. if you act like a sperg no car will get you laid.

it's only 3-4 years difference

I think younger women *can* be impressed with cars, but it depends entirely on what they've been exposed to. If they have a brother/uncle/father/etc or if they once had a crush on a guy with a cool car, whatever it is -- if you own that car or something like it, they'll think it's cool, and it does actually get you some points. They have to know what it is though. You're better off with a V6 mustang or camaro or an entry level (but recognisable) BMW/Mercedes than something that's faster/more expensive but unknown. And if you're in a lambo you'll find people actually get more mad than anything.

as a guy that fucks who owns a '17 civic lx, i found girls liked it best when i had a truck
makes you seem more capable and rugged, slight increase in attractiveness
i had a hand me down 2000 ram 1500 v8 magnum regular cab and fucked my way through high school in that thing

also drove a tacoma for a while last year and had the same sort of effect on college girls
your mileage may vary

Can confirm.

Don't lift the truck unless you want low class girls. Just a regular full size non-base model pickup will attract lots of girls. Way more alpha than a sports car.

definitely kept both clean and completely stock except for the giant tow hitch i never really used

Nah, that ride is straight up gay.

I understand.
1 night roasties < your car

this also applies to jeeps.