wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://altema.jp/ffbe/&prev=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zargleborf is actually really good with Golem's Provoke. He has a 50% counter to both physical and magical so he shits out LB crystals for your team. I'm liking him more and more.

As a reminder to the next OP, DCXL is the next number

Xth for Tifa's Tifas!!!

First for best FFXV boy!

How do you build him? I still struggle to see how he's worth it. For tanking, I already my 6* WoL.

>not first post
>not one of the two in pic related
Failure all around, senpai.

took an hour with only a mediocre tidus for damage but it was worth it

Rip COOLRANCH

you know that's exactly why I was pulling for Tidus in the last thread?

Cherish it user

Shoulda just ended your post at the greentext, you're not gonna fit in if you keep adding unfunny comments to your post like that.

He wants lots of health and optimally some defense and spirit on the side. Don't bother boosting his attack or magic, his damage is lackluster even when fully specced for it.

Depending on the team you want to go Archadian Light -> Provoke or just straight up Provoke. His LB is superior to his Word of Law in every way and provides a pretty nice 30% mitigation, and he counters a ton so it should be up often. Once you have Provoke and/or Archadian Light up, he can act as a battery with Rejuvenate. Optimally you'd have him in a cycle of Provoke/Archadian Light or LB/Archadian Light or LB or Rejuvenate/Provoke. Basically nearly always have Provoke and his 60% buff up, LB when it's needed.

He does well as an off tank, I use him with my WoL and he soaks up nearly everything WoL doesn't get. The fucker can take some hits too with over 8k health, endure and 20% omni-evasion. The best part is he doesn't stress your healers since he can fully heal anyone he likes for dirt cheap.

he actually does ok damage at 600 attack with his passives, but keeping his water buff up 100% of the time is needed so it took quite a while. only time i came close to death was when he got confused and attacked my CoD

Wonder what XV speedruns would look like.
Would they even be possible? Probably too much RNG bullshit in the way.

In order for there to be speedruns people need to actually enjoy playing the game lol

Yeah, would have been nice to get that Large Sword Mastery. Maybe later in the year I'll be able to get it.

people are already speedrunning shit games like Chrono Trigger lel

Probably gonna wait until updates stop changing the game for routes to finalize.
Like, I don't even know how getting the offroad car works. But wildriding is probably a lot faster than following the rails.

Is the only way to get sephiroth in world of ff the fucking day one edition for real? Do I actually have to go outside and find a day one edition or has he since been rolled into the regular edition on the playstation store or something?

yes

user, what the hell are you on about?

Yes you have to hunt down a day 1 edition somewhere.

Should it be considered cheating to spark chain on your phone now? It was when it was done with macros.

Friendly advice.

Describe your favorite Final Fantsy game (or spin-off) in 10 words or less

Sit your ass down and drink your goddamn tea!

Politics and whatnot, then Lightning Stabbing Lucavi. Agrias is OP.

>accuses user of not fitting in while being a blatant newfag
Pottery.

Hope you drew enough magics. Also, go fuck yourself, Seifer.

I have several questions:
why double tanking?
what can offer CoD over Rikku?
can you post your setup for the fight I have a very similar team and could use a hand

Failed science experiment loses mind, saves world via terrorism.

Alternatively:
Jesus is evil, Ramza wants to fuck his sister maybe?

Everybody, rock your body right
Backstreet's back, alright

>"..."

Alternatively: 2006 nostalgia.

WoL is there for his breaks, CoD is better than rikku imo because of her innate resist, and you can't make use of reraise. I went double tank because Wilhelm has great LB and a 5 turn SPR/DEF buff for this fight, and his counter builds lb fast. Also I don't have another strong DD

I only have 1 DW tm so everything is getable
I followed this guide roughly
translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://altema.jp/ffbe/&prev=search

If you scroll down to recommended equip, black chokers, as much dark and water resist as you can find. no espers with weak elements. that's it

Local clown ruins everything.

*tips fedora*

Fuck, wrong image. It was originally:
>What are you?
>An idiot sandwich.

nice, thanks for the tips, gonna check that oand try again

>reading stuff from user's link
>found gold
pic related

I mean, can you blame them?

Without Wilhelm's mitigation buff HyperNulAll should be stronger than CoD element buff. Just wanted to point that out, since Wilhelm is 5*base.

>in the end, the idiot sandwich was really user

Am I stupid, or can these four goobers tank/off-heal enough without a dedicated healer to stall for Luneth to do something flashy?

For what? That's okay if Ashe has dual wield since her big chaining move is also a Curaja. Glad you're using Zarg

I know but it takes an extra turn to set up, so it's not as reliable. CoD also has natural elemental resist and status resist as well as a cure all ailments move, you could use rikku in her spot if you wanted but i cleared it first try so never had to go to her

set it and forget it

Are the weapons from the king mog event worth getting? Holy Rod could be good for Rem right? and the armor might not be bad. I don't know about the spear and crossblade

They're all worth getting. More health armor is always good. Holy elemental weapons are always good. The spear is great for doublehand builds. The dagger has evasion and facilitates wind builds

Just get them all.

That hasn't shit on Cloud's rape attack and his rice cake.

>Donation in GDQ for VII just mentioned their daughter named Aeris

Would you name any of your kids after a FF character?

I knew a guy with a dog named Yuna back right after X came out.

Yeah I guess, it's so slow grinding since I don't have any of the bonus units despite wasting like 10 tickets on the banner, now I need tickets and cactaurs as well as the 10% mog

I have a Zargoman you can use.

Ah thanks, but said you reached cap

Try again.

There's an user here who named his son Auron

kk sent, my unit is olive

And his ever-changing limit break.

Fuck no, that's pathetic. I know a guy that had a cat named Rikku, but I don't know how it was spelled or if it was an actual reference to X.

That is funny though, imagine talking to your kid about that.
>"I named you after Aeris, a character from a video game I liked"
>"All the things I've seen on the internet say her name is Aerith though"
>"No those fucking idiots don't know what they're talking about! Let me tell you all about localization issues..."

If I had a son, I'd want to name him Alexander.
I'd tell my wife because it's a heroic name with a rich meaning, but secretly it would be because it's a laser robot castle.

As for daughters, my first name for a daughter would be Sarah, and for FF's recurring Princess Sarah is definitely an inspiration for that.

Tiffany and call her Tifa

Exdeath

can't wait to name my daughter Ariana!

I've been told my name came from something in Remington Steele.

No one cares where it came from, just if it's a shitty name.

Walk tall

Lemme tell you about the void

>mobius day
What?
>auto ai jobs to the temple boss

I have tried to beat the luca goers 6 times now. I think im gonna skip it because it feels like a waste of time.

If you are talking about the first blitzball game in ffx, the only easy way to win is to overuse passing shenanigans to make Tidus shoot for the goals by himself, meaning there cant be anyone around him to block the ball. If you can do that, and be aggressive on defense, you should do alright. I remember not being able to beat it otherwise, took a few retries to get the hang of the pass shenanigans.

GL Daily: Roselia
JP Daily: Larsa and /ourjudge/

So is he good bros?

I'm just frustrated with it. I want to beat them because they are fucking assholes but it's not really worth the time at this point. Strength sphere is not worth it.

Just cheese getting Tidus exp and abuse the goal glitch in the first half.
Second half get Tidus to Jecht Shot, then goal cheese the rest of the time. Easy

He is usable but he does not break any new ground whatsoever. His conditional action order behavior is stifling and a headache, but pays off acceptably when you do the dance.

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

His moveset seems pretty complicated. He's one of those "use moves so that you can use other moves" guys, which makes me think he's not so hot because fuck those characters.

Fuck it. It isn't soldier, so I'll just go with it.

> I have to put him in the "5* bases I'll never use bin"

Sad times

Enhanced Prishe is totally viable.
Tornado Kick +2 causes Prishe Special to be usable repeatedly.

Who is the blue haired girl, she is cute

I can't figure out how to goal cheese :(

>Prishe

fucking delet this!

The only good fist I have is Aigaion and I already gave that to my 2nd OK so she only has Kevin's fist, so she's shit for now.

That's Elfried, the ice chainer/tank hybrid donut who will cuck you out of Cloud.

Meant for

>That's Elfried, the ice chainer/tank hybrid donut who will cuck you out of Cloud.

I think you replied to the wrong person m8

>That's Elfried, the ice chainer/tank hybrid donut who will cuck you out of Cloud.
Rip, will probably get her a bunch then if she is on the cloud banner but obviously will never get cloud.

Secure the ball and pass it to your defenders and just hang around behind your goalkeep, maybe do some passes to get Tidus enough exp so he can equip Jecht Shot.
Then you score a goal with that on the second half and go back to hiding behind your goalie, and hope nothing goes to shit when Wakka subs in in the time it takes you to hide again

Yeah, I would. Already have a dumb dog named Cloud and a lizard named Cid.

Yeah, I plan on naming my first daughter Ariana

I didn't think I could watch a whole run of FF7, but that GDQ was pretty entertaining with the commentary.

>It takes 9 months for my FFBE account to get a good 5* crystal (Olive, March 2017; only other rainbow was Roselia and she's stuck at 5* until next year unless Gumi rolls it out faster)
>From the free 11x, G5, and free daily draws, get Noctis, THUNDERGOD, David Bowie, and Fohlen
I don't feel like I deserve this.

> low key brag post
Yeah you don't faggot

I really don't. I'm too much of a disinterested-in-high-level-content/No TMR casual scum to draw good units. It's horrible, because it makes me feel like I should play more and I really don't want to.

You can just sell the account.
I'm sure some dumb redditor would shell out above $200 for a TGC account, there's gotta be at least one

You deserve this for sticking in with your account and not being a rerolling scum. Now you get all the good exclusive event gear to use with your amazing roster.
I sympathize. I have been pursuing a generally mediocre account for the whole year, holding onto Ramza, Dark Knight Cecil, WoL, and Tilith throughout all their useless periods, and on the anniversary I was rewarded with Orlandeau as well as a lucky Emperor pull. Now my team is SSS rank and only looks to get better as my star is finally rising.

lunie!