Post your best cars now !!

Post your best cars now !!

Free as in freedom.

Is that the Geoff military variant?

+1

the best part of this vehicle is the door is held shut by a bit of cheap rope.

>tfw receiving hacker money ruined the game for me
>I now play for like 1 day every update just to buy the new shit, try it once, and quit immediately

I've ruined so many games for myself doing exactly this

my friend keeps asking me to play with him and I don't have the heart to tell him that I'm fucking sick of that soulless game.

I can tell it's GTA V from the cars, but is that a custom character model?

But this is the way it's meant to be played.

The game economy is nuts, new car, plane, apartment, etc used to be few hundred thousands but now they are 2-5 million.

Rockstar just wants people to buy virtual money with real money to skip the grind.

The best way to grind is to do vehicle cargo. You can make 500k an hour if you're with a group, all you gotta do for 490k is steal 7 cars in an hour, then sell 4 at a time. I'm done with that shit though. It was 2x cash one time where you could make 1mil in an hour(before smugglers run).

underage detected

>cheap rope.
pretty sure that's a bungee cord

>people paying real life money so they can buy an extra house and cars in a videogame that is based around theft

No wonder Veeky Forums is a bunch of busriding faggots.

What a cuck, stop wasting your life on that shit.

Yeah, now I work, workout, and browse my favorite boards on Veeky Forums. Life is good.

Who is the cute waifu?

Crazy right, just like people that finance 1000+ dollar phones with a total interest of 120%

It's not just /v/

Is this restricted to GTA or can I post a few from the new NFS?

People seem to really like the older NFS like Undergrounds, Carbon and Most Wanted lately instead of the new ones.

Tbh I wish I could run them but my computer really doesn't like emulators for sixth-generation consoles. I could get Carbon on my 360 but I don't wanna fish it out of my closet. Anyways, here's a Beetle for your time.

They all have PC versions.

>NFSU2

I'll have to look into that. Hopefully controller-compatible because the last time I used keyboard controls on a racing game it was horrible.

i would say this is one of my finer pieces

Whats up faggots

I can post some more if you want (not only quattro)

MUH DIK

Can someone tell me what car this is?

i was thinking it looks like one of those plastic ropes that leave plastic powder on anything they touch

Bus riders buy the stupidest shit lol enjoy your Jordans and tendies.

Woops wrong thread lol

Plymouth Valiant S or something weird like that.

Thx