Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb6pJ4AEOoI
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6lztge/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL ALL SEAMONKEYS

Punchbeams

I wanna marry this cute alien

My wife.

I want to spend money for Pent, but I'm afraid that there's going to be some real good content for Summer and the Anniversaries.
What should I do?

Swordbeams

Fill the seven classes of a Holy Grail War with personages from the history, mythology, or literature of your country. If you've trouble narrowing it down to just seven, you could go for fourteen. Fill out extra classes if you feel like it.

Save for summer.

Gambling time?

Spend more money

Cutebeams.

Saber Theseus
Archer Odysseus
Lancer Diomedes
Rider Diomedes(the other one)
Caster Homer
Assassin Procrustes
Berserker Talos

This is my wife. She was made for me.

Save
You'll get spooked by Scheherazade and chinkloli

Stop trying to dick your father, Mordred

/Jannu/ thread.

>Tiamat needed an unlikely alliance between goddesses and mortals, Merlin rules lawyering like a dick, the combined efforts of (an admittedly weakened) Gilgamesh and Enkidu, and then King Hassan using up his Grand class to even reach a point where she could be slain. And just doing that required Gilgamesh in his prime.
>Goetia needed a literal army of Servants to even be reached, and in all likelihood he let (you) reach him so he could try convincing Mashu. He then would've won handily had not Actual God seen his plan coming 2000 years prior and set events in motion so he could be defeated. This involved Solomon himself coming over (which again wouldn't have been possible without the support of the Servant army) to strip Goetia of all of his powers.
>Kiara required a time loop so BB would know what she was planning, all three Sakuraface AIs teaming up, an explicit nerf to bring her down to possibly being killed, a gratuitous amounts of Moon Cell bullshit to make fighting her possible, and at the end of all of it would've won anyways had EMIYA Alter not dragged himself back from the brink to clear the way for Melt's final attack to go through.

someone post this on /v/eddit alter

Vengeancebeams.

What does Jannu smell like?

Like a Storm

Bounciest Servant

Will he get a rider summer version?

>Saber Louis XIV
>Archer Napoleon
>Lancer Vercingetorix
>Rider Charlemagne
>Caster Nostradamus
>Assassin Catherine de Medicis
>Berzerker Roland

>Avenger Jean Moulin
>Ruler Saint Louis
>Alter Ego Talleyrand

I want to be raped by hags

>Charlemagne
Stop hogging Karl der Große, he ain't really yours.

>being such a pussy

You know, the Nasuverse got a lot of Gilgamesh's story wrong. I can list off a number of discrepancies in the Nasuverse's version of events, even if I don't bother with small details such as Enkidu never taking the form of a pretty boy, or Gilgamesh never owning a huge treasury. So here's everything you need to know about Gilgamesh:

1. Gilgamesh was never designated to be anything or tasked to do anything by the Mesopotamian gods. The only thing special about him was that he was two-thirds (technically three-fourths) god, being the son of a demigod (Lugalbanda) and a goddess.
Likewise, Enkidu wasn't created to "bind" Gilgamesh, but was instead created as a response to the cries of the people of Uruk that suffered under Gilgamesh's rule.

2. Gilgamesh actually "exhausted" the young men of Uruk by challenging and beating them in physical combat on a regular basis. "Hard labor", while present, wasn't as big of an issue. Also, Gilgamesh's greatest "weapon" was his own strength; he was a bit too manly for that ugly red-and-black thing the Nasuverse created for his character and called "Ea".

3. Anu did not bring Shamhat to Enkidu; she was actually sent by Gilgamesh, at the request of the hunters and trappers that Enkidu had harassed.

4. Gilgamesh was not a child when he first encountered Enkidu, but instead was a grown man who by that time had already raped a number of brides via the "king's right".

I'd rather be dominated by a loli!!

5. Gilgamesh and Enkidu's battle (their very first encounter) did not take place in front of a temple in Uruk, but instead happened in, get this, a wedding chamber. Gilgamesh was just about to rape another bride when Enkidu barged in, and the ensuing brawl shook the walls and doorposts of the house. They eventually took the fight outside...by smashing through the wall of the house and tumbling out onto the street. The fight didn't last several days, either; it most likely ended on the same night it started.

6. Ishtar wasn't just unfaithful to her lovers; she would actually curse or kill them, making Gilgamesh's refusal of her advances a lot more reasonable.

7. Gilgamesh did not travel to the "realm of the dead", but instead went beyond Mount Mashu at the end of the world, and arrived at the garden of the gods, which is more or less the exact opposite of the "realm of the dead".

8. After returning from his failed quest to obtain immortality, it's doubtful that Gilgamesh ever left Uruk on another major journey; he most certainly would not have obtained the plant thing again.
The more you know, right?
Source: The Epic of Gilgamesh
Old Babylonian version: Shutur eli sharri "Surpassing All Other Kings", circa 18th century BC
Standard version: Sha naqba imuru "He Who Saw the Deep", circa 13th and 10th centuries BC
Both versions translated by Maureen Gallery Kovacs

And King Arthur wasn't a girl

Don't I know that feel.

He's french and german. The division of his empire gave birth to both. We can share.
His father and grandfather are more french than german to begin with.

>lolidom

Patrician Taste

>Trust chink for being a good gameplayfags.

I would rather dominate the loli.

And King Arthur was not a woman who grew a cock, Medusa didn't kill her sisters, nor were they the target of men, and Francis Drake did swap places with Queen Elizabeth

Seriously who even cares

Which of her knights did she fuck?

>and Francis Drake did swap places with Queen Elizabeth
The hell ?

Attila the Hun is a alien in Nasuverse

>Mount Mashu at the end of the world
DEEPEST LORE

>Saber: Josef Göbbels
>Archer: Matthäus Hetzenauer
>Lancer: Josef Mengele
>Rider: Erich Hartmann
>Caster: Albert Einstein
>Assassin: Reinhard Heydrich
>Berserker: Robert Bunsen

>Turn 2
>Goetia's NP damage reduce buff is already gone
Nice hacks

>rose in her hand catching fire
DEEP

Uhhhh Nasu?

>litteraly has a skill that curse those close to her and bring them disaster

How fucked are you if you summon her ?

CHA
H
A

Senpai is best boy

Shouldn't video game characters be eligible to be summoned nowadays?
Mario or Zelda are a hell of a lot wider known and more famous world wide than characters like King Arthur or fucking Cu Chulainn.

Would still last longer than getting Andersen

CHA
H
A

No, fuck off to /v/

New leaked summer event servant

Not as fucked as you are with Kerry

yeah man why does nobody just summon doom guy he can kill all the other servants and win the holy grail for you easy LOL

Depends on how much she likes you I guess, lolicons and daughterufags are doomed, but everyone else might have chance to survive.

>Zelda
If Link was ever summoned, he should have a skill representing how 60% of the population thinks he is Zelda.

>FGO NA will die in a week they said
>/fgog/ 26 posters
>/fgoalter/ 168 posters
kek

real smooth
youtube.com/watch?v=cb6pJ4AEOoI

>feat. Dante from Devil May Cry

Sure, Pacman and Mario should be able to be summoned, but they won't because copyright

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6lztge/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section/

>Thread up since 1 hour
>Thread up since 11 hours
WEW

So if I transfer my account to another device then start a new game, I won't delete the account, right? it surely doesn't work like that, but I just want to make sure.

Oichi when?

>tfw putting Victor of the Moon on Babbage
Good times. I need more /m/ Servants.

When will Nasu realise that all his fans really want is an eroge with an all hag cast?

>Saber
Siegfried
>Archer
Max (Freischütz)
>Lancer
Heinrich I
>Rider
Baron von Münchhausen
>Caster
Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
>Assassin
Johann Parricida
>Berserker
Götz von Berlichingen

The account will be on the other device, so no it won't be deleted. Just make sure to bind it again.

>Baron von Münchhausen
That's a servant I want to see.

Dumb seaposter

Jesus christ /v/, you guys dont know eve basic fate lore.
No one after 1990 can be summoned.

>easy goetia
Everytime
Grailed jeanne alter memer showing his dumbness once again

So we gained 90 years since the 1900 rules ?
It's for Sino right ?

>emiya
Check mate :^)

Riding Skill EX because you need no less to ride a fucking cannonball.

I should've been more specific, I mean the message that appears on the device you transferred from. It says
>Delete the transferred user ID and start a new game?
I've never actually transferred without transferring in a different account, so I'm not entirely sure what this means.

I'm assuming it's basically just reset your player ID for that device, but I'd like to know more before I hit yes and can't find any info on it.

Ruler Supes when

and an half horse, and a whale, from the inside.

Emiya isn't a servant.
He's part of the counter force.

Shitty bait.

Those were thrown out years ago, together with "some heroes only fit certain classes"

Why after almost 2 years Burn, Curse and Poison deal flat damage instead of % of the target's HP?

Hauptmann von Köpenick would be a good servant as well, but I have no idea what class to squeeze him in with his excellent skill of tricking people.

It's actually is useful if the ennemies have less than 10000 hp.
Which doesn't happen since lauch.

>your country
fuck you.

>Gunner
Ned Kelly
>Rider
Captain Cook
>Caster
Rainbow Serpent

I wanna fuck my loli servant

It's not FAIR bros.
News when?

>together with "some heroes only fit certain classes"
This is still true. A lot of Servants can only be summoned in one or two classes + Berserker.

>Saber
Lucius Artorius Castus
>Archer
Jack Churchill Double summon Saber
>Lancer
Young Henry VIII
>Rider
Duke of Wellington
>Caster
Gwydion
>Assassin
Good old Jack the Ripper
>Berserker
Boudica

Would be useful if there were ennemies with insanely high def but extremly low hp.

You can cheat and use Brits too.
You already did for Rider.

POST LOLI SERVANTS YOU'D FUCK

>Saber's alignment is Lawful Good
>Saber Alter has the same goal of serving her kingdom, but because of her ruthless nature her alignment is Lawful Evil
>Lancer Alter doesn't care much about governing her kingdom and instead just sweeps across the land to bring chaos and destruction to her enemies, and her ruthless nature is specifically compared to that of Saber Alter
>Lancer Alter's alignment is Lawful Good
Explain this.

>tfw I thought of the exact three Servants in the exact same classes.
For fucks sake, lets just go full retard and say:
Rider Ned Kelly
Rider Captain Cook
Rider Burke and Wills
Rider Legend of the Light Horsemen
Rider Monash
Rider Man from Snowy River
Berserker Ned Kelly Alter
And call it a day.

EURYALE

While I'm on asterios card install!

Ahoge = good