/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/NJ3YhMd7

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU5N24_5VIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lyse main character for 5.0!

This is now a gay thread.

Tfw no qt eleze-fuck it they don't exist anyway.

someone please romance my highlander

That would ruin the expansion!

I hope she gets Minfilia'd

To anyone on Balmung doing EX primals right now, blacklist and avoid Momo Sama as hard as you can, dude can't break 3k DPS, can't do simple mechanics and spergs out when you call him out or kick him.

She'll probably be relegated to the background, rebuilding Ala Mhigo. Alphinaud made it sound like we're going to Sharlayan next.

I hope she becomes my wife

Gas all potatoes and delete the race

>no brown midlanders to help me finish one out
Where's elk when you need her

To anyone on Balmung doing EX primals right now, blacklist and avoid Guffy Guffs as hard as you can, dude can't break 3k DPS, can't do simple mechanics and spergs out when you call him out or kick him.

This is way more fun than that stupid ledge in Idyllshire

Another expansion of a hyur that can't articulate themselves? I'm outI'm outI'm outI'm outI'm outI'm out

To anyone on Balmung doing EX primals right now, blacklist and avoid Guffy Guffs as hard as you can, dude can't break 3k DPS, can't do simple mechanics and spergs out when you call him out or kick him.

I wanna FUCK this elezen

Post Lewd

delete YOU

Do I just grind potd floors 51-60 over and over again for optimal leveling?

You like tum-tums?

If you're on gilgamesh, you actually Can ask them. Hell, they gave me a nursing handjob on Balmung.

where can i get a second 310 healing ring guys? have everything tomestone but that

why did the other thread that was made earlier get deleted

i wish this dumb cunt would stop avatarfagging in the OP

Post cute lalas so I won't feel bad about using Fantasia in a couple of minutes

Very much

Lakshmi

Man, these old cutscenes were great

For those using parsers, what's your idea of a respectable DPS for tanks on EX primals?

Logs vary too much for me to really get an idea.

Lakshmi and Omega are the only other sources of accessories over 300. You could also wait a few weeks for the new tier of tomestones.

so once i have the tomestone gear i guess the only way up is ex primals and deltascape?

check out the 1.0 cutscenes

youtube.com/watch?v=aU5N24_5VIk

Are you ready to be treated like a walking onahole by the terrible people around you? Please reconsider.

Go ahead and do it, user

gaius did nothing wrong

garlemald is supreme

>Logs vary too much for me to really get an idea.
People also like to fuck with log sites quite a bit.

Highlanders?

Post that butt please.

>roll 95+ on same item five times
>every single time someone else rolls higher

Now I'll definitely do it!

Gaius will be coming back, and he'll eventually get his body back as well. He's going to be 'our guy' when it comes to advancing through Garlemald in the next expansion.

Follow your dreams!

Why do so many of you play soulless sameface catgirls?

I am praying eldibus is possessing gaius

Don't let dreams be dreams

I don't play a catgirl I'm a pandagirl meow meow

That's lewd as heck

>Highlanders

Remove them.

>I am praying eldibus is possessing gaius

I really can't think of anyone right now that would've caused the Emperor to be shocked like that. He and Gaius weren't exactly on great terms though, since he refused to come back to the Empire and fight for his succession to the throne. Though I could see him being shocked from his sudden reappearance due to the body snatching bit they do.

Otherwise, it might just be a new character we don't know of/won't find out about till later 4.0 patches.

panthers are great
here

Ohmygod you are adorable

I'm not convinced that we're marching on Ilsabard next expansion when Alphinaud says he's planning a vacation to Sharlayan if you talk to him after the MSQ.

Yes

Look at the spacing for where we're at on the two fronts for SB, it could feature both places.

Thanks

I was hoping we'd go into the backstory for each Scion member, or at least the ones still alive.

Like next expansion we could delve into a story involving Thancred.

Then once we do every Scion, sort of as a way of "redeeming" themselves we march onto Garlemald.

Fuck off with the 3mb png screenshots it doesn't make them look better you fucks

Is it true you like lady lalas?
For cuteness or lewdness?

>being a bandwidthlet

Tfw no fully female (character) to worship and take control over my male Xaela's front tail

MSQ will be tied to the 24-man, we'll go to Ivalice in the expansion, with dancer, blue mage, and the new race Namazu

good

maybe we'll have the gunblade class and playable garleans next

I love lady lalas
Yes

Filter .png if it trigger you so much moron.

It's mostly an issue of MT getting shit on because of stance and OT getting boosted with buff shenanigans; I'm trying to figure out what's realistically achievable without excessive stacking for the sake of a parse.

>tfw no lala willing to accept my back tail

>no brown midlanders to help me finish one out
Right h-
>Where's elk when you need her
Oh...

So, now that I am level 50, do I level with roulette or POTD?

Because I'm fucking bored of POTD and would love to do something else.

POST DELICIOUS ROEGADYNS,
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Both

I am thinking Gaius since eldibus popped up not too long after ultima and that shit, or Zenos due to echo bullshit allowing him to transfer bodies or something like that

Lady lala's are cute as fuck so yeah. If they were into lewd why not, otherwise, I'd like them to just be adorable

Playable garleans thanks to experiments from that scientist dude so they can use magic?

I was only joking. You're garbage.

Just like your opinions, user

You just finished thanking him for his opinion when it was in your favor. The salt is real.

garleans are just elezen reskins

But that guy isn't even me, I dunno why people are so mean in this general Jesus

POTD is even better from 50-60 than it was before. It will take you about 20 runs to get to 60. Once you hit 60 just do the most recent dungeon/daily roulettes/fates.

hmm delicious hips

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>insult
>insult back
>gee why are people so mean

I dunno user

Aint they a mix of highlander/elezen? I know a few of them use highlander models. Some people wondered if Nero is just a tall fucker or Cid is a manlet

Can you link that gallery again? Lost it from the other time you posted it. could really use it right now

I'm seriously thinking about fanta into a femra for a little while.

this is an ugly character

album when?

no it's not!

I didn't insult anyone, I said they were cute and then some guy replied in my place like what the fuck

>20 runs
Nigger, I just did like 80 runs to get where I am now.

Limsa Lominsa is the canon starting zone

its not even done dude, just playing around looking at dem hips yo

Would bang

I think you look disgustingly cute.

The lighting in this game is so great

If it's not you then don't worry about it jeez user

don't respond to me ever again