Am I getting scammed?

I wanted to sell my damaged motorcycle, then this guy responded. He wants to pay via PayPal and have me pay a private moving company upfront.

Yes. The PayPal money is either stolen or he will chargeback

paypal + private moving company = scam

Yes. Have you never used Craigslist before?

Yes it's a scammer.

>paypal
>any company involved
>scam
Yes
Are you really this new to the internet? If you're selling something on craiglist or the like, cash is the ONLY method of payment and even then you check to make sure the bills are real

>white people

>Simonson
Scam

thanks brahs

Am 19

>Am 19
This is not an excuse. You literally grew up with computers and the internet, you should be more savvy. You suck at the internet

thanks goys

sorry

the seller should never have to pay for anything, dumbass.

be careful out there user

no worries, I have you anons to help me! thanks for the (you)

Noted friendo

>paying with paypal
>wanting the seller to pay for shipping
Gee, I dunno, might be a scammer

Dude at least you checked here. That shows you have a good gut at least

t-thanks user

lol, that guy's english is fucked. definitely a scammer

I knew 100% it was a scam. Once I saw that grammar it reinforced it 200% why do people do this shit. Taking someone elses hard work and effort is fucked up.

>Taking someone elses hard work and effort is fucked up.

thats how America was built dumb ass. Its fucked up but niggas gotta eat. Niggas meaning people in general.

Ok
Oh really, was it for the worst? Or do you think it benefitted and it influenced the rest of the world for the better? There is always scum in this world but this type is just for single personal gain benefitting ones self.

>He wants to pay via PayPal and have me pay a private moving company upfront.
Paypal has the infamous chargeback that scammers use. By using private moving company, he avoids being seen by you and recorded on video. He isolates you from him. Eventually, you will simply give up because you don't have enough info to pursue him even in small claims court because you do need to have enough of the required info including his true name. You can't sue a false name or "anonymous" in small claims court. And everyone knows the police don't pursue these small crimes which is why the criminals do these small crimes.

>have me pay a private moving company upfront.
Anytime you have to pay, it sounds like a nigerian email "Congrats, you have won the sweepstakes. Send handling fee in order to receive your money."

guys am I kill?

oy vey!

>guys am I autistic?
definitely.

let me finish my screencap dump

(((????)))

weiser das kampf der...

this is very amusing

FBI!!!!!!

really?

What should I say next Veeky Forums? Dubs decides

who does this guy think he is the fucking FBI director
yes

ask him why he scams people

>grew up with the internet

Not really. Some parents shelter their kids from it. I know far to many that haven't touched a computer outside of school and they're 18 or 19.

o shit

>i cannot pay cash due to my location and the nature of my job

>the nature of my job

you mean being a theif

perhaps you sent him a misspelled email address?

No, I got the "email"

East Indian scammer. That broken English is fucked harder then the community goat and a dead give away.

10 bucks says the moving company will be at least half-assed involved. They pick it up and take it right to the closest sea port. It'll be jammed in a container and shipped over seas, and as soon as Pajeet has confirmation that the boats gone, he'll charge back the PayPal.

TL;DR Pajeet is taking you for a ride, but not on your motorcycle.

>International shipping on a thousand dollar shitbox.
Lmao m9

In my country a 2003 Silverado is worth $20,000 USD

A 2016 pajero 2.8 is worth $65,500USD

If pajeet had a container full of shit that he can skirt passed customs he can make a killing.

Don't ever trust someone that types like a paki.