2012 Ford Focus Hatchback

Could you guys tell me how reliable these cars are? And how much maintenance costs? Are there transmission issues? I only care to drive this for 50k miles.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-ford-focus-hatchback-low/6335982999.html

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2014-chevrolet-sonic-one/6362981227.html
cnj.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-honda-fit-sport/6383127348.html
southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-scion-xb-well-maintained/6373478140.html
southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-nissan-versa-18-used-car/6385276333.html
cnj.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-toyota-scion-xb-extra/6355043481.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-nissan-maxima-gle-fully/6386556413.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just saw this being a rebuilt title. What are the best model year Focuses for this generation?

What's the cheapest 2011+ hatchback that I can buy on craigslist?

The auto's are complete garbage, stay far away from them, the stick ones are fine.

Ford and Reliability don't go together.

Any Ford will leave you on the side of the road, even if you service it properly. Stupid hunks of junk they are.

CHEBBY SANIC

OP here, where can I get used P71 Crown Vics? Are there police auction websites that someone can guide me to? Thanks.

Are these reliable? What are the best years?

Any years actually.

Chevys are pretty reliable unlike Fords.

Is this a good buy? I need the hatch for my job.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2014-chevrolet-sonic-one/6362981227.html

You don't want a shitty old p71, at least get a grand marq if you want a panther.

cnj.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-honda-fit-sport/6383127348.html

I have decided to buy a 2008 Honda Fit

funny you mention that when my Shitvrolet Cruse had an fuel pump and driveshaft problem the other day.

As long as you get a manual the Focus is a much better car. Test drive both.

The only major issue the Focus has is the automatic transmission, of any year really.

I'm actually going to buy this 2009 Scion xB

southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-scion-xb-well-maintained/6373478140.html

>an automatic, FWD car for AARP members and nu-males

>unironically Chevy shilling
>in a focus thread
Literally what are you proposing that is made by Chevy that is better than a Focus?

Yeah I know, but I need a good hatchback for my job and I only need to drive it for 2 months. I'm a courier so I could do some lyft/uber while I wait for deliveries.

I'm that guy who shows up in a Versa/shitty car when you call and uber

Nvm, used Versas are expensive for what they are. I didn't know they hold their value so well.

Thoughts on this car? southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-nissan-versa-18-used-car/6385276333.html

Sorry about all the posts, but I think this is my final choice for a car.

cnj.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-toyota-scion-xb-extra/6355043481.html

opinions?

Get the honda or a focus in stick. Chevy is garbage and the guy telling you to buy one is a tripfag and Veeky Forums has the worst tripfags

Overall pretty reliable, but DO NOT GET THE AUTOMATIC. Their transmissions constantly have problems. I know 3 people with auto focuses and they all buck and jitter back and forth in 1st gear

I'm just gonng get a 2009 Scion xB with 180k miles instead, they're selling for $3300. I have 488 credit, 2 months of paychecks(600-1100) but no money down, will I get this car?

Right now I'm lusting after a Focus ST Wagon
what are the pros and cons?
I want a manual wagon, I also like the Mazda 6 much

>fast
>nice interiour for a non luxury car
>european built ones are more reliable than the american ones
>wagon
>space for family stuff later
>manual only
>good looking
>same mpg as my current Focus (Mk1, 101hp)
>it's yellow
only con I see it's only fwd

This is a posting for my current car. What do you guys think? Is this a reasonable price?

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-nissan-maxima-gle-fully/6386556413.html

My brother listed it and he insisted we keep the two filtered pics -__-

This. I've put 50k km on mine with no issues.

Opinions on the car? Should I lower the price to 1000 to get quicker replies? I'm trying to get that Scion xB soon.

do not get any automatic focus 2012-2016. the transmissions are shit and you'll be in the shop every few months for a new clutch.

manuals are fine. I have a 2012 manual, 120km, runs great, good on gas, no complaints.

Someone please help, what would you pay for this car? Am I going to waste a week, waiting with this posting?

My bro is so cheap, I can't believe he wants $1500 for this. It has 182k miles and has pretty bad rust up front. It kind of is a money pit because it requires many repairs.

well my 20 year old fiesta never gave me problems

i use it every day and the shit just works