Douchebag tier vehicle thread

Douchebag tier vehicle thread

postemup

Golf gti

Stop liking Pagani.

>sour grapes general

Yee boi my dream car right there

I'd probably be ok without the SRT package in a DD tho. Grand Cherokees drive nice...

Check em Christian

>can't actually handle winter because 5 foot wide tires
>can't actually handle real roads because SUV
>can only do well in a straight line

retard detected

Any pickup truck that's been lifted to high heaven.

Agreed

Gay retard

VW hatches are driven by angry manlets, always.

He's from Florida, user, of course he's retarded

is and always has been the quintessential impotent dudebro car

It's missing the quintessential giant fart cans

i only see women driving these, with the exception of the srt8. same goes for basically every other jeep

Actually I'm from Illinois, a Democrat hellhole. So that makes more sense.

Actually the older Grand Cherokees (90s and early 00s) were shit on the road but after that they got wayyyyy better for the 99% of driving most people do.

I like the SRT but already said I probably wouldn't DD it. I'd be stoked on a new V8. Even those V6's have some decent power now and drive much better on the highway than the old 4.0 I6.

It's Chrysler tho so gotta trade it in as soon as the warranty expires because when something goes wrong, it will be big and happen every 20k miles.

And it would be white or black, not red.

Did someone driving this car fuck your gf?

Not him, but my one friend who is all about GTI's... he's like 5'5" or some shit and I fucked his GF.

Most of them do drive like fags, but almost all "car enthusiasts" are complete tools anyway.

Focus RS
Tacoma TRD Pro
Model X
G65 AMG 6x6
Aventador

the guy in the photo looks like a douchebag

Angry VW driving manlet detected

Luxury 4x4 for when theres some wet leaves on the road. Fucking hate them.

Literally anything with four rings on the front. No exceptions.

Correct other than pic related

Everyone says Golf. But no one mentions the true dbag mobile, i.e. The VW AMAROK.

In what country?
Here there is nothing unusual about their drivers

Now, this on the other hand........

oh god these. Fucking hate the things and always driven as though they are rocket ships gulping more diesel than a container ship cutting people up and making driving more unpleasant. Take up all the view too.

>$85,000 for a Jeep Cherokee
>still won't last half as long as a 1998 with a 4.0

Usually in the southern point of Queensland.

These little fucking shits right here. In my area, subarus are few and far between, but in Colorado, they are everywhere. And its always some young shit that has them driving 90mph down i-70, weaving in and out of traffic, no turn signals, cutting everyone off. This happened on multiple days and locations, so I can assume anyone with some fujicar is a shit person that is trying to compensate for something. Seriously, fuck Subaru drivers.

Jeep Wranglers.

Only a faggot would pay sports car money for a mini SUV with a 4cyl.

Always talk about how "adventurous" they are and how they are part of a "club" with other wrangler fags.

Always low T soy boys who are whipped by their insignificant other

Always the biggest normies known to man and have things like "life is good" spare tire covers

Always Eagle Scouts or JROTC or part of some other suedo-military organization

they will call you douchey for doing a burnout or riding a motorcycle

Jeepfags will defend themselves instead of letting this comment go, watch.

Last I checked Pagani makes one of the fastest, if not the fastest in the world, factory cars. Youre dumb.

Theres nothing wrong with it persay. Take the bitch step off and you keep the fat girls out.
People who slap lift kits on without any other alterations to the vehicle to accommodate that lift kit, are idiots and are damaging the vehicle.

This garbage right here. Subi fags must go.
Also any general rice burner.
Anything that sounds like your reving your engine as you sit idle at a stop light.

you're thinking of someone else

Whipped soy boys is more of a Tesla thing

Get fucked fwd cucks.

G wagon period, I think is what you meant here...

Around here they're all bleached blonde bimbos with sunglasses 3x the size of their head, incapable of reading traffic signs.

>paying more than $40k for a Jeep
ftfy

you're right

>if not the fastest in the world, factory cars.
I have news for you, buddy.

unironically love these.

Why did you fuck his gf if he's your friend you piece of shit?

>fails the moose test. What a waste of money