Unpopular opinion

unpopular opinion.

People with fake wheels are not car enthusiasts.

What's a "fake wheel"? Wheels on a tank?

how can wheels be fake if they exist?
are they made of plastic and the cars don't actually drive?

people who care about offbrands are autistic

Depends on the wheel. Reps from a good manufacturer in a different bolt pattern fit a good niche. Even then, those with shitty replica wheels are enthusiasts, just ones with poor intellect.

If they dont produce wheels that are used from factory they are shit

Incorrect.

I like this meme (but I hate the people who post it)

Ok, actually explain this to me if true. Because there's literally zero comedic value to a benchracing image.

le nipponese v6>murrican v8

Ok so you are actually one of the shitters. Why did I even bother?

I bet you reply to them don't you, it's people like you who give them the attention they crave.

Like a fake watch or fake shirt or fake shoes.

Pretty much this. I can get if someone got some reps that are well made if the wheel is just that rare, or if it doesn't come in the right bolt patter. But shitty ones of dubious quality, those fuckers need their heads checked.

How can wheels be fake? Like they're on a piece of paper, and when you pull them back you see the car's on cinder blocks?

you mean wheel shaped objects ?
it does not matter now
people only care about what something appears to be not what it is

I am against fake wheels but what are some good fake wheel brands so that I know which drivers to shame?

?

Good fakes are okay just not like rota who want to exploit a fad rather than contribute.

If they look nice and they're lightweight I really don't see a probkem. I'm bout to buy some off brand wheels that sort of look like panhards. Eat my ass

Pic of your ass or gtfo.

Eat my ass is supposed to be taken figuratively

*wheel enthusiasts

How Can Wheels Be Real If Our Cars Aren't Real

>paying more than 500 euros for 4x rims

If you're on a race track i can understand you want the top sponsors and weight reduction but if you pay more for some fancy wheels to drive on public roads then kill yourselves

Are enkei J10 fake? I have those. Thinking about getting for my other car too because I like the look better than RPF1 and theyre pretty light.

Just buy them dude, OP is a fag. Even if they are reps of some old wheel that's not made anymore, Enkei is a reputable brand.

>Enkei
>Fake

bruh you are retarded.

>Enkei ( En ン ケ イ 株式会社 , Enkei Corporation ? ) , Is a Japanese company established in October 1950 under the name Enshu Keigokin Co., LTD . It is an automotive supplier of aluminum alloy wheels for the competition , including Formula 1 , tuning cars & Formula Drift .

well I want to take it literally big boy

it look like benis

I agree but you have poorly worded your responses.

Fake wheels are for people that only care about the looks of the wheels, and anyone that picks looks over performance for such a critical component isn't an enthusiest.

Replicas are heavy and non-durable shit, but the wank factor isn't worth the price for a street car.

People with fake wheels are just broke.

Come on man if you could, you would.

Your just a broke car enthusiast, with more enthusiasm than money

people who care more about wheels than actual cars are not car enthusiasts

Isn't the wheel part of the car though?

>shitbox owner detected

The people who defend shitty wheels would alot like pitbull owners defending their shitty dogs.

>makes me lol everytime

Pic related, it's your car

wheels are part of the car...

>mfw rotas
buuh whai u posein buh wuh da fuh buh

nigga what you on about

What the hell did he mean by this?

Without fakes, you wouldn't be able to lord yourself over the plebs.

thx for the confused (u)'s

I roll on oem honda steel wheels

13x5.5 mothafuckers

>spends all his mony on a shit engine
>no money left over for a paintjob or a decent set of wheels

mfw Honda fags will always be the ultimate poorfags

They're called replicas and if you were actually passionate about your opinion you should know that shame shame shaame

wat