Golf GTi
Corrado
Scirocco
Jetta

What about my junk 2011 CC

>They bring us only crap models.

might get a scirocco R as my next car but i don't know yet

vw chiron

honestly the cc and the mazda 6 are probably the best looking mid size ecoboxes ever made
vw really knows how to make good looking cars,they don't let their designers go over the top like fucking toyota(and to some extent,honda)

bwaaaap

guess the pheaton is pretty Veeky Forums. Absolutely madman levels of comfy and understatement.
Only regocgnized by true car-enthusiasts as a desirable car. Normies walk miles around it as it is not AUDI/BMW.
Some retard thinking a W12 is a good idea. In a Volkswagen.
Too bad the accountants killed it.

The new VW Arteon is also very

None. There literally isn't a single production volkswagen in existence that appeals to me. I only feel this way about a few brands, VW is one of them.

A Golf R, maybe. Just because it's the exact same car as the Audi S3 but a few grand cheaper, so it shows you at least didn't fall for their marketing memes too hard, even if it's just a turbocharged 2 liter cuckbox with Haldex """"AWD"""" slapped on.

yeah i still didn't see any on the road

I have seen one here in germany so far

All of them. They gas pedestrians, bicyclists, and bus riders

What? That things ugly. Look at the front end, it looks like a CC with Down Syndrome with that weird ass sloped down hood and flat, wide front clip

I really dislike VAG's newfound obsession with making the grilles so massive they look like they're pushing away other parts of the front fascia.

Goatse; the grille

Volksfag here

If it is
>naturally aspirated
And or
>air cooled

Any air cooled VW is pretty cool. The best modern VWs (Mk4-Mk7) are the ones that have the 2.0 non turbo, the 2.5 inline 5 and the VR6.

You can hate on VAG because there’s plenty of real criticism as well and easy/cheap shots. Any Jettard who denies or fights them puts a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

it's more of an industry wide problem. after the ANGRY-I-AM-IN-A-HURRY headlights/grill it's the newest fad. Knowing VAG they'll probably work this down every single car-line-up they have. starting with audi, vw following after the A6/4 and after the Golf Skoda and Seat do their thing.
They'll also invent two new tones of bland grey to go along with it.
It's what i hate most about VAG. They have good quality products all along the spectrum but it's just so bland and emotionless.

Fpbp

A4

old models:
>Sp2( hue exclusive)
>Karman Ghia
Retro
>mk1 gti
>Passat b2 with the 2.0 i5
>Mk2 gti 16v
Modern clasics
>Corrado vr6
>Mk3 vr6
>Lupo gti
In the past decade
>Mk5 r32
>B5 Passat w8
> V10 TDI Touareg
Latest models
Golf R
Jetta GLI

toyota reliability tuning

mk2 gti, mk4 r32, Touareg TDI (bonus points for the V10)

I want to like the Scirocco but just can't

DAMMIT VW WHY DID YOU TAKE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BEST CARS OF THE 80'S AND RUIN IT WITH FRONT-WHEEL-DRIVE?

Multiple people told me it's because it would have nuked the sales of the Porsche 924, so Porsche is to blame for leaning on VW.

At any rate I don't care and it's all excuses for ruining what could have been a great car.

In b4 assmad fwd drivers

anything slammed

I have a 2010 2.5 inline 5 golf sportline. It's really comfy desu, just wish it didn't drink so much fuel.

All air cooleds. Mk1/Mk2 were ok, but after they really started to go to shit.

>Multiple people told me it's because it would have nuked the sales of the Porsche 924, so Porsche is to blame for leaning on VW.
The 924 was originally intended to be sold as a VW, which is why early ones used a lot of VW parts.
Then the oil crisis hit and VW decided to go with the Golf-based FWD Scirocco instead, leaving Porsche with the basically finished 924 design.