byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Chain_of_Command
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for
>ihadtoregisterforthis reacted with a confused emoji

Furry servers are actually better than Veeky Forums

As a head with no captain, you're responsible for the whole crew, duties me and the HoS shared. Nobody was fixing breaches and people were getting hurt. Spiders were breaking windows all over and could potentially kill people. No paramedic to get bodies. No virologist to cure diseases. You'd rather I just wait around for the corpses to pile up or the shuttle gets called?
While keeping everyone treated, checking morgue trays, making sure fridge was stocked, getting our upgrades, and walking the only other medbay worker through their very first surgeries. I'm not seeing the issue here.
I don't know exactly what your problem is, but feel free to blow it out your ass.

looking for the guy who started on this

>he actually believes this

>when you're on fire so is your shadow

Name one.

no not snowmap though I am waiting for it I'm talking about this away mission this guy was doing.
I think he just posted this one picture and I haven't seen him since

A: The person is playing sec solely to be a griefing faggot and between arresting for crimes that aren't crimes and unreasonably extended sentences they get the boot
B: Metagay to perma/valid someone they don't have evidence on but "just know" are an antag
C: Between your valids lust or game type PTSD you get too valids hungry and kill a guy you shouldn't have

aka, be a retard.

Going by the book is completely impractical for a significant portion of the server's hours.

The validhunting here is pretty bad as a result though. It really sucks when you're trying to do something that isn't murderbone and you get your shit shoved in for it until you give up then people bitch that you're a shitty murderbone antag

Need some help with code.

Is all the roid cave/vault gen all in mine_turfs.dm. modules/mining/surprise.dm and modules/mining/surprises/tg-vg.dm?
I've looked through it and I can't tell where it knows to spawn only in the roid area's
How does it know to not spawn in the asteroid field?

I'm guessing without having actually read thoroughly through the code that when the game tries to spawn a room, surprise.dm makes sure it CAN spawn there (whether there's enough room through allowed and disallowed types and stuff like that). I can also see that some stuff like check_complex_placement (used in spawn_room) seems to be in a different file.

A: it's being set to a specific torus or B: a torus has been set to only include stuff within a specific area and to not spawn anything into that torus outside that specific area, this is usually accomplished by only allowing the random zones be spawned on "land" tiles and as a result wont spawn on "space" tiles.

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Chain_of_Command
>If the Captain is missing, authority falls to the next in the Chain of Succession, usually the Head of Personnel.

>If the Captain and the Head of Personnel are missing, and it is suspected they were taken out of action by a hostile force, authority usually falls to the Head of Security, as missing the top two command positions is deemed as an emergency, and the Head of Security has authority in dealing with station wide emergencies.

>If the situation stabilizes itself, a new Captain and a new HoP should be assigned ASAP. It is suggested that the HoS remains in his position to prevent wasting his military training and so the crew doesn't get ideas. (To spell it out, the crew isn't going to like a military putsch for whatever reason.)

>If the Captain, HoP and HoS are all missing, then you're pretty screwed either way, and anarchy rules the station then it's a vote between the CE, RD and CMO as how to deal with it, either by assigning a new Captain, by one of them assuming the role, or calling an evacuation as things may be getting pretty bad by then.

>So when things are going normal, but a few positions haven't been filled:

>Captain -> Head of Personnel -> HoS/CE/RD/CMO (Voting is usually done at this stage).

>And in the case of a security emergency:

>Captain -> Head of Personnel -> Head of Security -> CE/RD/CMO (Voting is usually done at this stage).
CMO is literally last in line.

>baron's heir mysteriously dies
>orders willing males of talent to present themselves as suitors to his daughter
>humble farmer is the only one to arrive
>the daughter is unimpressed but the baron likes his boldness and orders his daughter to give him a chance
>while leading the farmer to a test of skill she had arranged, she falls and breaks her leg
>carry her to sanctuary but the esculap and serpents are dead
>farmer finds esculap and heir dead in the corner, steals their rings
>next hour is spent scavenging supplies and slowly healing, feeding, and grooming the helpless daughter
>baron is impressed with resourcefulness and loyalty, declares me his son in law and slaps my ass
>daughter is also impressed
>go to her chambers for a celebratory tumble in the sheets
>halfway through the lights go out
>both eaten and murdered by a grue

a farmer's life is a rotten one, that

Man I can't even figure out how to drink from a water bottle in lifeweeb. Let alone learn that weird ass map.

I don't play but it can't be that complicated... I assume it goes something like open it by clicking on it with empty hand, then using on self, maybe targetting mouth? Maybe using the middle mouse?

light waifu, dark waifu, faux waifu, real waifu, rich waifu, poor waifu, house waifu, field waifu... still waifu. still waifu.

Maybe middle mouse. I tried using in my hand and clicking myself on mouth but I just spilled it everywhere.

Yeah I broke the rules, yeah anyone else that did what I did got banned but why? In the end this is just a game, we're all just wasting away our time, trying to ignore the shitty reality by playing an escapist roleplaying game running on an engine that is held together by tape and sheer force of will. Not sure how banning me makes anyone happier, makes the game anymore fun. What I did was harmless, a few people thought it was funny, nobody seriously complained except the one spoilt sport that complains about everything. Just search the admin logs for their ckey, they ahelp 10+ times a day. What, we're just going to ban people that upset the resident autist now? It'd be a lot better to ban the guy playing 5 rounds a day, that isn't healthy and it's obvious he isn't having fun, ruins the mood for the rest of us. A few others have been banned because their idea of fun conflicted with the resident autists, everyone else will end up banned at this rate. Harmless fun is bannable, being annoying and ruining the fun for everyone else is fine?

The thing is, it's just a game. We're all here for a laugh, hopefully even make a few friends and have somebody to help fill the void of loneliness. I'm not saying what I did isn't against the rules, because I checked the rules and even I know it is. What I'm saying is, who cares? Nobody got hurt, nobody's round was ruined, some people laughed along, only one person ahelped and he was an observer, not even playing. Now I'm banned, for having fun. Banned because I had fun and the resident autist that wasn't even playing the game saw somebody having fun and didn't like it because it reminded him of when he actually enjoyed the game. The admins went along with it too, they don't play to make the rounds more fun or enjoyable for the players. Everyone that plays too much ends up quitting or staying on to dickwave their non-existant power around.

Its just a game, we're all here for fun. Let's get together and have fun, lets cut the autism.

ah yes, I too have heard Jay Zed's new single "The Story of O.J."

Fresh pasta?

>It really sucks when you're trying to do something that isn't murderbone
Friendly traitor shit is boring though.
A wizard is expected to kill everyone and get the shuttle called, if they don't it's just extended.
Same goes for traitors, it's really signing up to make the round more exciting, not just to do whatever the fuck you want with no consequence.

You sound very uncreative.

I bought the album :)

Not enough to judge me on, while I was writing that post I actually came up with a cool wiz gimmick.
Summoning a couple goons and having a magic duel for the crew to spectate.

If I ever get banned for something incredibly minor I will use this word-for-word in my appeal reason.

True.
I'm just pretty sure the guy wasn't talking about being a friendly antagonist though. There are ways to antagonize without murderboning.

Please learn the difference between Greater Than and Or

I'm not saying be a friendly traitor. I am saying that when even light to mild antagonism gets hit by zero to summary execution it's hard to do anything that isn't bone because that's all it'll end as.

Did the 5 phazons help with the spider situation?

no a sec officer with a staff of change literally changed them into catbeasts and lasered them

>Take enough stoxin to put a horse in a decade long coma
>As my vision darkens, I see someone in an atmos suit ripping apart the biodome
>Just before I pass out, I see their ID as one of my scientists
>Now I have to live with the fact that one of my co-workers witness my drug nap
>Wake up
>Shuttle has arrived
>Whip out pocket teleporter
>Hit it
>Spider breaks in through space
>Slam into the floor and into space
>Handtele lost
>Portal closed before I could get to it
>Passed out in front of the chem dispenser from pain
>Also some stuff happened on the station probably
Don't do drugs, kids

>QM
>dull round with tech in beginning
>heard about vamps
>bought two glocks for me and the techie
>both rubber rounds
>later on wiz
>wiz tries to staff me
>misses twice narrowly
>fire glock at him in panic
>become quartermaster of personnel
>send tele scroll back to central
>central sends crate
>mimic
>die
>portal guns n cake
>become Quartercaptain of personnel
>weird trip
>this felt like a bad dream
Gud round overall.

>see you get cloned
>see you somehow pick up and equip all your gear in half a second

wew

Because, I press e like a mad man

Never play medbay again Colin and Violet
You are both fucking shit

There does not need to be a rule against validhunting enforced like every other dogshit server.
What should happen is admins actually crack down on specific faggots like SOUHEI and RIN who make it their job to ruin every fucking round validhunting.

When you think about it, Rin did it just for the validhunt. Souhei is fucking worse. They sap all the fun intentionally just to fuck with people, being such an unfun shitter that they got antag banned.

souhei also does it as HoP
security is kind of supposed to valid hunt
HoP is definitely not supposed to valid hunt

Souhei does it no matter the role, they should have been rule 0'd long ago

>watching souhei assistant
>breaks into cap's with a fake wall, nobody niggered the ID yet
>goes to armoury, gets full gunpack and validhunts the medical malpractice traitor
>this is their average round except as HoP for lmaoallaccess

What a shit Assistant. Fake wall takes too long

but did u ahelp it doe

specially when doing it as hop

Do you ahelp when they do shitty stuff or do you just expect the admins to know everything

It's only feasible if you go observer and stalk Souhei every round.

so do so for a round or two
just turn on recording and just watch him for a round
Either they'll be permabanned like they should have been in the first place, or they'll shape up their act, in fear that someone is watching and waiting for them to be a nigger

You don't even need to play, just turn on recording, doubleclick the character, and go do something else

>spess not in subject
>TTT
REEEEEEEEEE

This is exactly what I spoke about in some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.

Fuck OFF Sarah.

>I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery.

I take it you weren't here for the Souhei/Horatio bombpocalypse where 75% of rounds lasted less than 20 minutes?

>dedicate every round you have to being the biggest nigger you can be
>actively determent everyone with your unending validlust
if you want comfy rounds, you'd avoid being a turboshitter, as you exist solely to ruin the comfy and get that shuttle called as soon as you possibly can to have another round of valids to hunt down

Reminder this is pasta.

Post the source. Is it Celt?

It was in the previous thread.

It depends on what sort of server you want and if you don't cringe hard when poorly-sprited foxmen show up.
As a furfag I can't stand them, space should be humans and aliens. Not cartoon self-inserts.
Which is why I place "waifus" on the same level as fursonas, they even stalk or commission drawfags to draw their statics like how furries do.

Let's write a player critique on kolith for being a toxic asshole to literally everyone on the server. Put in anonymous input here gents.

Fuck

he's a poopy head

not to mention the hardcore ERP

What did kolith mean by this?

He loves to start fights with people for no reason and generally just be really rude and mean to anyone he can get away with doing it to.
He was a terrible admin and managed to get himself banned while an admin. I don't know how many times that has ever happened but that was the only time I've ever seen it.
Obviously has some sort of social disorder because he just does not know how to behave outside of being as huge dickwad to everyone. Probably got molested by his Uncle when he was 8.

yes, I expect that active admins already know that souhei valid hunts every round as HoP
how could they not know

he suffers from paranoia, thinks everyone is out to get him

if you don't ahelp the admins don't know its happening.
90% of them don't play the game. they open it up and then tab out to do something else and just listen for ahelps. if you aren't ahelping, they aren't seeing whats happening and don't know if anyone is breaking the rules.
except if they're playing and they're a shit admin like nuke or dragonbro, then you can expect them to bwoink you about it then and there

He is mean to me

>shit admin like nuke or dragonbro

why is maipai and admin and not a permabanned player?

because he erp'd with a bunch of admins to get 3 days for plasmaflooding and then got away with constant greytiding because our admins are afraid actually keep to the rules

They're a really good admin though.

I hate people who get attached to their ERP partners out of character.
Like how pathetic and lonely do you have to be?

t. one of the bunch

kolith is just the type of shit person that proliferates on /v/ nowadays, it's no wonder he's banned

>having this shit taste in admins

fag

This is exactly what I spoke about in some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.

I've never seen an ERP server outside of vore

How does one legit get into Lifeweb?

define ERP server
if you mean a server exclusively for ERP, VORE is the only one
if you mean a server that has the ability for ERP, there's like 6 of those

Step 1: Have a ckey older than 2015
Step 2: Connect to the IP address, weekends only

Done

niqqa every server has the ability for erp, it's called /me

Both are one and the same really.
You'd be amazed at how many people hang in vore and don't ERP at all.
It's actually more disturbing than the actual vorefags when you think about it.

There's also Eros, and Citadel. Eros is "normie" ERP, I think they don't have all the furry shit and there's no vore, either. Citadel is just Vore.

>Forgets to mention there was NO security
What did metagrudge mean by this?

Citadel is dogshit, bordering on Hippy level RP aside from "no validhunting" and "no murderbone", people say "wtf" and "g absorbing" over comms as a fucking joke.
What's Ero's IP?
I could never find it.

i will never ever use escape airlocks as a xeno again

Nothing wrong with that tbqh.

Does lifeweb have good RP?

better than bay desu
and it's not forced

did the serb die right at the end?

Was comf until the firebird broke the glass floor.

way, WAY more than VG

Ask Avada

>>>>>>VG
>RP in Veeky Forums
wew

There used to be plenty of RP before we invited Hippie and TG in to pull up a chair and sit down for the rest of the server's lifetime.

it has lots of RP, but I wouldn't call it good.

The setting is too dark for good rp, like warhammer 40k. Everyone is just a witty one lining throwing anti-hero out for themselves. Everyone in lifeweb would be called "That Guy" in d&d

wtf Avada is on Eros too? wtf

byond://visiblebulge.space:8000
Their forum is an outdated piece of shit but >Reddit has the proper IP.

Not really.
We just had actually enforced naming rules before we let people like Zealot into the team or let Rambling keep his name.

People don't even RP as their characters, just their own selves talking through a little avatar.

>byond://visiblebulge.space:8000
0w0