/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

smol jew edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

opfor has the defuser:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/6m1kf9/the_racism_in_this_game_is_out_of_control_will/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxxRILoXG9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9A8ONKWoKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they will fool us and not release the 3 ops + map before Aug 29th

>wreck monty's shit with some toxic babes before his team takes me out
>guy has a clantag in his name
>he spends the rest of the game, several minutes, nonstop talking shit about his teammates and calling a level 17 a retard for not knowing where an enemy is instead of giving him a callout etc.
>"I'm just talking shit, that doesn't mean I'm salty"

Is there any sweeter feeling than causing a meltdown in a clanfag?

>(((they))) extend the operation health for 3 more months

>high level teammate kills hostage
>low level teammate calls him a dumbass
>high level calls low level a noob and gives him shit for being a low rank
>low rank says at least im smart enough not to kill the hostage
>high rank goes silent

i want to serve the foot goddess

>teammate gets jack shit done
>at 0-2 he goes recruit, tks, and leaves
>we win the round anyways

>hey i haven't played siege in a while
>hop on
>find a game pretty quick
>maybe they've actually fixed the problems with the game
>get into a game
>one guy quits immediately
>everyone is screeching in russian and has 500+ ping
>2 more people get kicked in the first round
>you have been disconnected due to a server error please try again later

ggwp

>Playing hostage
Why are you doing this?

preferences dont always work

>blacklist 3 maps
>only get then exclusively that day
fuck off

Gotta make everyone think he was merely pretending all along.

You cannot in multiplayer.

Why are dumb catposters aka shitters so obsessed with muh breaching charges?

How's the GSH-18? The Makarov is GOAT but I end up running low on ammo quite often.

>still posting this outdated trash
fucking kill yourself

>Forgetting the 9 other players that queue with you and their preferences

It has twice the ammo for half the damage. If you're spamming your pistol shots, might as well try this out. Just note the compensator is pointless, you can't shoot fast enough to where it is better than the muzzle brake.

That outdated trash is on topic for breaching charges vs. claymores, yours isn't.

>Discussion about proleague loadouts and how they barely use breaching charges
>Posts a completely unrelated image not even about loadouts and adding nothing to the discussion
Take your own advice, dirt shitter

That outdated trash is from a time before significant loadout changes, making it irrelevant to your argument.

>sand IV niggers still post the red crow infographic

Although I use claymore on thatcher, pro league dont because they have a solid idea of where each piece of utility will go. Claymores are good for covering angles that you do not have enough people for.

First of all, we're using that infographic because nobody has made a current version of it with loadouts. Second, go watch proleague matches going on right now. Those '''significant''' loadout changes barely effected the use of muh breaching charges because proleague players still barely use them

Yeah, basically.
By that same token, breach charges are kind of similar in that there's only point in bringing them if you know exactly what you need them for. Their map knowledge is on a very high level, so it's very rare in a proleague game that they end up in an unforeseen situation where they need a breaching charge.

Plus, a lot of their functionality is replaced by sledge or buck, and in a pro game you're likely to see at least one of them in any given game.

now playing more of it, i see that ranked is pretty retarded
ive been staying solo-queuing in gold 3, because every time i win, ill get knocked down back into gold 4, where im paired against retards or low levels, then move back into gold 3

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/6m1kf9/the_racism_in_this_game_is_out_of_control_will/

Solo queue is always a mystery box, and the "fun" part is that it never stops being that way.

Even in high levels, you run into players who just cannot seem to understand or play their role. eg: Diamond level Hibana players who rush or peek risky shit when they're the only reinforcement breacher on the team.

Being able to disable text chat on a per-team basis would be a very good feature to have tbqh.

>beer belly ass

Fucking dipper fags

>dipper fags

does your armor determine how long you can survive in DBNO?
i have a clip where i was put into a bleed out match with bandit as fuze, and when a quarter of my time was gone, he barely started to hold
i still lost though

Soles

Nope, armor only determines the amount of damage you take. Everyone has 25hp in DBNO.
The "bleed out" timer is just that, a timer. It has nothing to do with health.

Yes it greatly slows down the bleed out speed

Please fuck off with this bullshit its as bad as ts/discord faggotry

>hear someone crawling on floor on the others side of doorway to my right, clear as day
>sidestep out and shoot an empty room
>they were actually crawling on the floor above me

It can't just be me who suddenly hears all kinds of bullshit in this game. They must have done something to the sound because I swear this shit never used to happen this frequently.

yes please

i figured it out
the guy had rook armor

>mfw he gets at least 500 upboats for even the shittiest artwork on r/rainbow6
its funny because despite being a hugbox, if you have even the smallest amount of standards for a hobby reddit gets triggered

It's very map dependent, but yeah. In places, it's outright impossible to tell if the sound is coming from above, below, or from the same level.

ive played this game for 300+ hours, and i didnt even know armor plates slowed your bleed out time. learn something new everyday.

i helped create the game and i didnt know that

This happens to me all the time in the droning phase and I almost always go the wrong way.

Fuck Castle players.

that's not true
already been tested

Why did you shoot him you fag

They don't. In fact, rook plates dissappear the second you go down.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxxRILoXG9s

i've played this game for 800+ and i didnt knew that you can throw back grenades, learn something new everyday in fact i got tk that way

He was only doing his job.

Ban night maps

This is why I keep impacts and c4 ready when I have a castle on my team. Its worth it to waste a c4 on a bad castlecade, this way he cant put it back up.

I've had it with fucks who play like that.

ban shit ops

How many kills/hour is considered good for Kapkan's EDD?

Nothing really, its a luck gadget

>in lobby on bank
>hear someone putting up reinforcements up top
>they're actually in the basement

Happens every goddamn time.

it IS true that they slow bleed out

It literally says in the video that it's double if you apply pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9A8ONKWoKg

What's this then?

I've never seen anyone ever throw a frag back, even when people don't cook them. How does it even work? Does it automatically throw it back where it came from or do you somehow have to be looking in the right direction while also looking at it on the floor?

Applying pressure as in holding the use key. No mention of rook armor.

I think its like COD and you just have to be near it to pick it up and you will throw it back where you are aiming.

Actually my mistake, he didn't even test that at all. I assure you, Rook armor slows bleed out if you apply pressure than without it.

Did you record this to show Cav players are retards or????

see rook armor only slows bleed out if you apply pressure. this is why a defender with rook armor will always win in a 1v1 contested secure area and both the defender and attacker are dbno.

leaks when you fucking jack offs

Anyone else like to kill high pingers? When I get shitbags on my team with 250+ ping on friendly fire them, it's a such a shitbags thing to do and completely fucks over the other team with a massive peakers advantage.

The video itself shows that the armor has an effect on your bleed out speed whether or not you apply pressure.

Already posted before, kid

-Be close to a thrown frag grenade that's sitting / rolling on the ground. I think you have to be vaguely facing it as well.
-Press the "use secondary gadget" button, I think this is 3 by default. This is your barbed wire / grenade / C4 button. There will be a prompt on the screen telling you which button to use. If you don't see a prompt, this won't work.
-Your character will pick up the frag grenade and throw it where you aiming, as if you had normally pressed the "throw grenade" button. This does not reset the frag grenade's timer, but I don't think you can additionally cook it yourself. I am also not certain if the pick up-throw animation pauses the timer, or if it can actually explode directly in your hand.
-Stun and smoke grenades can't be picked up and thrown back. They also can't be cooked. If you are an attacker, you can pick up frags thrown by your teammates, as well as your own thrown frags.
-Any kills or injuries with this grenade will count towards your score, not the initial thrower.

??????????????

>supposed to be going out with le gf tonight
>she messages me saying she's babysitting her nephew so we can't go out
>this means I can siege/shitpost in my boxers with some beers

is there a greater feel?

At a point in time prior to your previous request for information, details about Rainbow Six: Siege's plans for upcoming content releases have already be surreptitiously revealed, or "leaked".

>she messages me saying she's babysitting her nephew so we can't go out
The only sitting she is doing is sitting on some guys dick

...And?

>is there a greater feel?

Babysitting her "nephew".

Foot.

I wasn't the rude person who referred to people as jackoffs

no, fuck you for being a cancerous faggot

how on earth are jager mains so unfun to play against
how on earth are jager mains so unfun to play WITH
on the SAME TEAM

because they dont care about fun or the game, just winning it

try sitting in a room with someone that has severe autism
thats a jager main

getting a footjob

>end up with really unfair teams in casual, everyone 100+ on ours while the other team is filled with 20s
>the jager main still rushes outside to spawnkill them

what kind of person is a smoke main?

Team player, he realizes this is an objective game and not Team deathmatch

they love muckin about

person who plays the objective, doesnt roam, overall great team player , usually very nice and apologizes if he smokes a teammate by accident

Edgelord manlet

Fookin' top bloke

>the jager main still rushes outside to spawnkill them
Its like the charge of the light brigade, foolish, but courageous nonetheless.

>t. slow reaction time cuck that sits objective while 3 speed bulls carry the game for him

>Its like the charge of the light brigade, foolish, but courageous nonetheless.

i thought was roaming with doc