masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

Previous:

>pic unrelated

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

(that would be the only thing meta about him, rip big guy)

Blizz absolutely fucked up in not having this beautiful man voice Doomfist.
There is literally no reason they shouldn't have used him. This is not debatable, Terry is DOOMFIST. Blizz absolutely fucked up on this one

I wanna date Sombra!

We will both try

Jamison Fawkes!

post zenyatta

Reminder roadhog isn't bad
Reminder doomfist is UP and biggy
Reminder Reinhardt is still broken

But user, DOOM FIST is a serious dude. We can't have FUN in video games anymore. Overwatch is a SERIOUS story, no FUN allowed...

I'd prefer he voiced a tiny raptor with guns

Now that shit would be hilarious

>The guy named "Reaper" is serious
>You guys are surprised that Doomfist is serious.
I like big african warlord voice.

What's reaper for now doom fist is here

anal.

It's tragic that a GM level support cannot carry in platinum elo. In the end this game is just about getting kills full stop.

Terry Crews isn't West African enough for the voice. Terry Crews is American. He sounds nothing like a character who would be from Numbani. Also his work is probably a small fortune to contract and especially with a game like Overwatch where new lines are going to constantly be added, that shit would add up.

They did good with Doomfist's VA. It fits. RIP meme.

except the VA is an American living in the Netherlands

>Terry Crews is American.
>He sounds nothing like a character who would be from Numbani.

Did you just skip the entire Terry Crews VA price is a small fortune and they would have to keep calling back would add up?

Plus what if Terry Crews just sucked as a VA? I don't think his voice can get that African pitch they were looking for.

How about they rewrite the character to be less serious so that it doesn't matter what accent they have. His current voice actor is shit. It sounds like some random guy they picked off the side of the road in Nigeria. Games shouldn't sacrifice fun for the sake of "cultural accuracy". Who fucking gives a shit in a game like Overwatch.

I love Doomfist

What if Terry Crews voices Hammond?

Did jeff's post make anyone else just give up on the game? I mean he basically confirmed they balance around qp/low tiers and nothing is ever gonna get any better

on one hand im kind of glad so you wont have to deal with retards trying sik tryhard comp strats

>we wuz niggers n shi

>A character from West Africa sounds like they're from West Africa
>I-It's shit! Shit!

why is he such an nigger holy shit
>we wuz somalia n shit
>we wuz stealing tvs n shi

Why are Mercyfags so full of themselves

It's just a cute picture.

>mercy with reinhards type of armor

Take me to valhalla please.

Mercy isn't cute

How dare you? She is cutest angel.

i thought angels were supposed to be beautiful and youthful

Mercy's beauty is TIMELESS.

She's an ancient roastie

>constantly losing to stacked teams
>constanty having to watch my get wiped from a ult
>No one wants to hero switch to take out the fucking Genji
>I go winston, only to get buttfucked by the other team
>No one wants to get behind the fucking shield
>Will always feel disgusted when I get gold on objective time, and its only 0:39
>spend weeks practicing heroes getting better only to get stomped
>Can't really blame this match-making 100% because I feel more motivated to win a game a solitaire than a round in overwatch
>everyone just ignores the Mercy healing the enemy team in the corner
>that one guy who blames you for not saving him while you are on the payload as Zayra
>Play Quickplay Win some games in a row, all of the sudden I'm up against a team of Grandmasters with my gold Team
>Lose literally 20 games in a row after I hit above 60% winrate
>Mfw I Don't even know why I'm playing this piece of shit

>humanize Orisa
>she's white
tell me about why they do this, family

>Lose literally 20 games in a row after I hit above 60% winrate

the system is rigged so u stay within the 50% win/lose rate

True, because Chu wants to be Kojima. He's busy turning the game into Metal Gear instead of the saturday morning cartoon it was meant to be.

I'm master rank but I cannot actually play hitscan heroes at all.
I mean I'm literally am unable to kill a gengu when playing Soldier or MCcree.
It's weird because I believe that I have plausible reasons and stuff and i seem to get by well with projectile heroes since they are more forgiving.

niggers are gross

How do you play 76? do i burst fire or just hold that shit down? before anyone asks this is my first PC fps game, i am mentally disabled, and also in bronze

Burst fire. Unless they're so close you wont miss by holding it down.

>gold healing as roadhog when lucio and Zen are on my team

Nice matchmaking blizzard

Neither Lucio or Zen have that much heal output unless they're ulting. Mercy and Ana shit heals.

>KOTH
>Team keeps going in one by one no one staying together
>Zen Ults to save himself then gets killed by a phara
>lucio (A diamond ranked) solo ults or ults out of range of the team
>Lose game
>"OOGA BOOGA TEAM OOGA"

What the fuck am I suppose to do?

>humanized Orisa

"no"

Well if that's the case just call them retards and hope the next match is better.

Reminder that Winston and Tracer are never to be bullied under any circumstances

I want to bully Tracer's rectum with my dick

qties

>all the teenage memers butthurt about Terry

Good thing blizzard didn't listen to these little shitheads and instead kept their design integrity.

It never gets better

>pick a player on the enemy team, usually mercy but ana/zen or an immobile dps work too
>lock in genji
>watch from high ground until you get an opportunity to kill them
>go back to their spawn and kill them as they walk back
>repeat
>if they manage to get back to their team, solo dragonblade them and dash back to their spawn
Why is this so much fun? I don't even care if I've dropped from masters to plat doing this, this is more fun than the actual game.

I wish i could do that. 25 hours into Genji and I can't hit or kill shit unless I have dragonblade up.

Reddit got so BTFO over this

Well done Blizzard, don't give in to retards and their tired memes

>Terry

You build his PC
He builds your wifes son

Honest opinions about memefist?

I think he's going to be a new sombra, magnet for edgy shitters.

>Just got Zen Golden Orbs

so is Roadhog kill? cause if he is I can finally quit this piece of shit

SUP BABY NO MORE EASY KILLS?

AWWW I'M SORRY BABY. SORRY THEY MAKE YOU TRY NOW.

fucking fat obese manbaby bitch.

>Dev team is brainstorming ways to buff Hog

What can they give him?

I wouldn't mind 6 shots. It would actually make his dps "roughly" the same against unarmored targets as it was pre-patch without giving him the 1SK combo back.

They can alternatively speed up his reload, but I think 6 shots would be more fun.

A passive skill reducing the amount of ult charge gained off him might be neat too. Although I think that's more work then they want to put in to him at the moment.

Blizzard, or at the very least, Jeff Kaplan doesn't think they gave him enough to work with, so he is being considered for buffs.

The hook combo isn't coming back though.

I thought his DPS was already about the same as prepatch?
I do agree 6 shots would be better though, considering his current status as walking ult charge

>t. Shitter

Well I don't know how to feel about that.
Blizzard is fucking shit when it comes to balancing and jeff is a retard.

they seem to buff and nerf with only that hero in mind, not really considering how it will indirectly buff/nerf heros they are strong/weak against

>Can you switch off Hanzo?
>No.
>Why?
>Hanzo is my main, I'm actually in masters but this is m smurf account.
>Okay, but can you switch off Hanzo?
>No.

Time to put OW back on the shelf. I'll be back for the full Doomfist release.

>playing with level 10 friend
>everyone picks DPS, friend picks pharah
>guy complains that there is too much DPS
>I tell him it's fine, friend is smurfing, actually GM pharah
>lmao as we get stomped

post em

There was some testing done a while back when the changes were still in the ptr and his dps dropped over 10% (I don't think it dropped below 20% though.)

Trying to find the link right now, but Blizzard was definitely off with their numbers when they said "roughly."

I only play Pharah.

Symmains report in

please report out

>eSports info and Contender League
Sorry, but do people actually think Overwatch will be even remotely noticeable esport? I like the game, but Melee is a party game and still has shown to have more potential in it's infancy than OW so far.
Also how do you guys feel about the Doomfist nerf?

Hiyo

Good damn dim mooca titties

i like your elephant

Just got the game and only played the beta. Anything I should know that is not covered by the pastebin? Is thorb still fun or are his turrets useless? What about Reinhardt?

>dive comp is balanced, fun to watch, play
>nothing wrong with Winston, Roadhog nerfs were justified
>We can nerf doomfist in PTR a day after release but we can't be bothered to fix Rein's shit

Jeff what drug are you fucking on

If you think healthpacks are worthless you need to fucking kill yourself because you're putting extra strain on MY healer to heal your worthless retarded fucking ass too stupid enough to grab a pack so I'll end up getting killed when I actually NEED healing.

Or you know, you could turn 200 of his health INTO FUCKING ARMOR.

>nerfed barely a day after released on the test server
>no pick rates, strategies, or number specific breakpoints affected his nerf

He's already easy as shit to hit, why did they slow him down while charging his RMB? There's no flank he can't reach besides verticals even after nerfing his fist distance to 20 meters from 30.

I don't understand.

>be playing Illios
>doing really well, about to win the last round
>suddenyl, our Lucio switches to Hanzo for no fucking reason
>now I'm a lone Reaper fighting for the point with overtime and 7 HP while everyone is respawning (Except for the Pharrah, who's, as expected, dicking around on some random 1v1) and a fucking Junkrat kills me
>die a completely avoidable death
Switching when you're the only healer should be punishable by death.

>play DPS
>get dove and killed
>play defence
>get flamed for trolling
>also get dove and killed
>play tank
>die because team is off death matching
>also dove and killed
>play support
>'Cheers love, the cavalry's 'ere!

>only healer
>lucio
you were destined to fail
I bet you're a DPS main who refuses to play support yourself

>was on Overtime on last point
>destined to fail
And nah, I always try to use Support whenever I can, but on Overtime it's kinda hard to switch.

im still mad

Can y'all post Reinhardt images? I'm shocked at how few images of him I have considering that I love the dude. I'll take anything, be it lewds, funnies, or just plain cool pics.

Try Moving. also defense is not a class. You have Dps w/ and without movement abilities and that's it get your mind right

That's my fucking point you dumpling. A character from West Africa would sound like shit, so how about they take some creative liberty and make him sound like a testosterone pumped hype motherfucker because that would sound more FUN than some serious edgy West African.

>Terry Crews volunteered to be Doomfist
>this obviously means he's going to charge millions even though this would prevent him from doing what he wanted to do in the first place.

oh
well I don't think he sounds like shit, I think Terry Crews sounds like shit, and that his voice shouldn't be anywhere near my ears for periods of time longer than a 5 minute meme video
ultimiately it's just opinion

But do you have a baller skin to go with them?

I think going the extra mile for native voice actors is cool and the current guy sounds good

If they went for the generic ~cool guy~ voice actor we wouldn't have Ana, who I think has one of the best voice actors in the game.

Terry Crews is fine and all, but he would've been a meme.

>he would have been a meme
That's exactly the point. Memes are fun. Video games are better when they're fun.

Yeah, that's what happens when you remove defense matrixes min range and reduce Winstons hitbox to the size of a pea.

Neither Winston or DVA have any weakness anymore, unless you include having to wait 3 seconds for cooldowns to come back up again.

the novelty of Terry Crews' voice would have worn off within a week I think