cos i want to get one but my rich Asian friend says it looks ugly as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diW6jXhLE0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they don't look as good as the fd but I still like them

>Rich Asian
Why do you think his opinion matters?

Our opinions don't fucking matter. If you think it looks good then that's that

The interior is pretty comfy, the seats are god tier, I have one of my extras just sitting in bedroom because it's so comfy.

Asians seem to only like cars that look somewhat new.

Not all of course but many of them do. (I know Asians crazy about ef civics).

I wouldn't worry about his opinion.

I need reassurance

The area i live in is pretty rich with rich asians, i gotta get that street cred

>don't know if something looks good or not
Stop being a huge cuck

It looks good, just don’t listen to your Asian fuckboy neighbors if they tell you to stance it because you’ll regret it

mate.. i think it looks good, i just want some validation, its a big decision to buy a car.

Honestly being able to take of the dorito is a bigger issue than does it look good
But
I'd buy one myself if I could user

I think they do, especiall the later models with the newer spec front bumper, tail lights and factory wing. If you can lower them tastefully and put on some fitting non-donk wheels, they look really sexy. OP's pic is already a bit too much imo.

It looks good, but the only other people that will think it looks good will be autists on this board and a few people who like older cars or are trying to be hipsters.

Most people will think its ugly based on the fact that it is old, or especially if they have money, like your friend

Oh but I guess its worth mentioning an rx7 showed up in a "The Weeknd" music video so it got some normie cred recently

Your friend probably drives a stanced BMW, yes the FC looks good

Rx7 a cute

FC Rx7 looks good just not the one you posted.

Rich Chinese have Arab tier taste levels

>The Weekend music video
Rebecca Black's still performing?

Holy shit, imagine being this shallow.

I think they look better than an FD, just my opinion. You'll want to do an engineer swap though, most of them are gonna be well over the 100k mile mark. Just put some inline 6 in it

>engine swap a rotary
Kill yourself. OP, if the engine has a lot of miles, either rebuild it or swap another rotary into it. Anything else is on the same level as cleetus LS swapping everything.

Don't buy it. Get a merc, it's better for fuckups like your self.

OP is a faggot. This is the new RX-7 general.
I just bought an '89 turbo II. Previous owner said it wouldn't go over 10mph one day, so he put it in his garage for 7 years until I bought it. 87k miles on her. Is it likely a blown seal? I did find a TPS for it in one of the cargo boxes, so now I'm wondering if it could be something like that.

Fc 'a and fd's have a limp mode built into then when they detect the OMP not working, and I think I kicks in when they overheat too.
Replace the OMP or spoof it with some resistors and run premix. You'll probably have to rebuild soon anyway tho since turbo 13bs usually kick the bucket around 80-100,000 miles i hear.

>rotards this triggered

Are you so much of a cuck that you honestly care what a chingchong thinks?

your rich asian friend probably drives a FWD "AMG" merc

Yea I recon rebuild, its pretty easy to do it yourself, just watch some youtube on it.

>buying a rotary car just to engine swap it.

What is even the fucking point?

>looks cool as fuck
>not as cool as the FD
>NA Rotary is gutless and gulps fuel
>Turbo rotary hard to find
>rotary engine in general

If you like the shape just get a 944, desu. It's shaped the same way and you won't have to deal with rotaries, just Porsche tax.

prob because your asian friend knows the FD as the only rx7

because RPF1s are objectively the best wheel you can buy these days

i6s are heavy and put weight far forward, v8 is better in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=diW6jXhLE0E

this desu

>944
Fc is cheaper and all of them are turbo in japan

its a 30 year old shitbox that looks bland when stock and can be ok when modified

ya mum looks bland when stock

>shaped the same way
no the 944 is extremely fucking ugly compared to the FC, what the fuck are you talking about?

better looking than the gross modern cars shaped by wind tunnel tests and safety regulations

An FC looks better than whatever your "rich asian friend" thinks looks good. This is coming from a "rich random white guy on the internet".

wtf

Rich Asians have pretty poor taste, like most rich people. If he thinks the FC looks bad he's probably some fuccboi that's larping as a car enthusiast to make himself seem more interesting to other people.

t. Rich Asian

Rich Asians have shit taste second only to rich Middle Easterners.

what is it?

Replacing the crappy engine in an otherwise good car.

engine is good my dude

Except the Porsche has more expensive maintenance and will need more maintenence