Peltasta butt

Previous butts >Upcoming changes
New Klaipeda: youtube.com/watch?v=-B_tfIVNl3k
Field bosses rework: youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon buffs: tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
Fishing system: youtube.com/watch?v=hJPB7KbPk60
DPK no more: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1035

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1028
>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items?type=Shield&stats=ADD_MDEF&order=statd&f=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kusoge

dead game, dying more daily

Doubting that claim, show me the prices of practos, diamond anvils and solmiki gears on ktos

The only reason prices are low right now is because necrofarmers are ALREADY FUCKING FINISHED GEARING. The INSTANT something new that's worth getting comes out, it's going to cost in the hundreds of millions.

You are never finished gearing in this game though

Sure you are, there's multiple necronolifes with multiple stage10 orange weapons and solmiki gear. It's more like you never start gearing because the game is so fucking easy that it's pointless to even go all the way to stage10 orange.

hmmmmm

Actually you can finish gearing. Its whaling that comes after. ET is not necessary at all.

This is by the way top necrobotters on Fedimian.
These are the people who buy every shard on the market, even on dead servers like Fedimian.
The third name also was top 1 in PvP for a long time. All weapons in full transcendence mode.
It's very easy to do and you can AFK with programs.
Maghi bots in Solitary Cells and he uses macros to stay alive.
I know this because I also necrofam there, for a while. He's always there.

I thought the feather in her hat was the rope of a noose and she was hanging herself. Good thing my monthly psych visit is soon.

I find it so fucking rediculous that a gaming company could not avoid such a toxic mechanic.
IMC is such a joke of a company

Peltasta butt

I always get the impression from these threads that Fedi has a low population but a high concentration of multiboxing autists, there's some on Klai but they're just shitters like Doggiedoo and a handful of people that are averse to actually transcending any weapons for whatever reason.

Reminder that necro is literally /ourclass/
No other class causes so much butthurt amongst redditor/forum numales and BR shitters

This is why most games have a "summons decay over time" mechanic or mechanics that force the summoner to make commands and why summoners trend toward being on the weaker side in many games, summoners of the "game plays for you" variety always end up exploited somehow.

doppels are worse t.bh

Unfunny thing is: That's just the raw silver.
They most likely have earned 2x that amount in Gem sales.

>averse to actually transcending any weapons for whatever reason.
heh that's me
Just waiting for r9
Meanwhile I'm waiting for the necro changes to see if I maybe have to transcend a few staffs to make my necros be able to afk farm in higher level maps

Do you actually believe you'd be on par with old players in just 3 weeks?

I don't know about your server, but the economy is much friendlier than last year for new players. Also, the game's a lot easier than last december you can't even imagine. New players had to do quests in Orsha and Klai route, because there were no HGs and the IDs used to give shit exp. R8 maps were hard as hell. Even R7 maps weren't that easy. People used to die to Red Truffles in Alemeth, grinding at Storage needed a meta party, you couldn't stay in a grinding party at Maven with shit gear unless you're a Cleric and you had to stop leveling up to prepare your anus for R8 maps. For instance, Didel Tower Shield was very expensive at that time because it was a must for many classes and Virtov was the memest meme'd meme (or you could use Grynas like me, being the poorfag I've always been).

If you're smart enough, you'll find items on high demand/low availability that are relatively easy to farm. You just got spoiled by how easy it is to reach max lvl now even with shitty gear. Now it's time to spend hours and hours to finish your main character. Be patient.

t. user with more than 1600 hours with 10 characters (no Necros, no shops, 1 SR3)

what option is that? it shows differently with me

Relevator ranking not area ranking

I got more hours than you from just icbt2 and kcbt3 you fucking peasant poor fag

You chose wrong. That's a (time period) one. Just use your brain user. The Inglish is shitty, but you can get it.

Didel is still good right? Thinking of making one or just sticking to Aias till I can make a Lionhead shield.

Are Suurit plate pants and key arc leather gloves worth a ton or something? I can't find them on market at all.

Yes, best in slot SPR gear. Have fun in the HG.

well, you're actually right. I only needed 3 weeks of semi-cinsistent play to reach lvl 300.
I remeber When I wa splaying Angels Online and going from lvl 1 to 100 took something like 6 months. God i miss that game but going back after 5-6 years of hiatus seems like something impossible

It costs 2 tp, I guess you don't have enough

It gives spr and thus good for necro afk and shop priest.

yes, it's the gear SPR builds need.
Sadly it's the same gear needed from Pardoners to jew, so you'll never ever find a decent priced one

maybe play a superior ToS version

eh i have more than 1tp, unless it only accepts free tp?

Yes, still a great shield.

next choice would be?
I now the pract shield is very good but I'm not at that type of endgame grinding yet

Lionhead is extremely easy to make. All you need is pract. Ports and shit are just from crystal mines.

Grinding crystal mines is not really endgame grinding.
tos.neet.tv/items?type=Shield&stats=ADD_MDEF&order=statd&f=1
There are the purine purple shields I guess, but they are probably very expensive.

Maybe monsters shouldn't drop money then.

Those pevor shields are crap though...

There is lots of ways for IMC to fix it
And they know of the "problem"
Except for them its not a problem because they havent bothered fixing it
they believe its fine like that and are actually buffing necro summons even more

I love how emengard and solmiki shields look, and of course they're the most difficult to get. Hell even sage wall looks nice but finding one seems impossible.
Lionhead looks retarded just like any endgame weapon

no Aias? I thought it was best shield

They have higher defense and magic defense than tower shield.
Still not worth over it though, unless you find a very cheap one.

>Lionhead looks retarded just like any endgame weapon
Equipped is not bad, you'll get used to it.

It actually looks very oriental I kinda like it personally.

Aias has no magic defense and lower physical compared to higher level ones, along with no CON.

>and are actually buffing necro summons even more
Good. the solution isn't to nerf classes and gameplay styles, it should be to fix the game. Auto attacking classes encourage botting. For a long time bots were chaplains buffing and healing themselves while auto attacking, but no one cries to remove them or nerf auto attacks like necros. Hell, even making it so Dina farm and Demon Prison weren't the only good maps to kill things at would help. Money flooding into the economy is going to happen, quicker or slower, since you generate infinite money and money sinks aren't going to work forever. They should start by removing that silver chest from the medal shop since that's probably done more than any afking or botting in damage.

Aias has the highest block though.

With the upcoming summon buffs, how much can I sell Keyarc gloves for? I have a 2 slot pair.

Chaplain bots still exist in the game and I have a feeling IMC is going to make Necrofarming bannable on the same patch they buff them on iTOS.

Reminder that on kTOS doing necrofarming earns you a life long ban. Their shards also cost less than 80k a piece.

nice misinfo faggot

Necrofarming has nothing to do with shard price, let alone lowering it. Why are you mentioning it?

muh inflation

why not worth over didel tower?

Because purine stuff is very expensive.

>necrobotting has nothing to do with it
>two images from two servers shown of top 3 having 600m
>there's literally 100's of necrobots
>no effect
LOL
>no effect at all
LMAO

My lucky day, finding world bosses by luck today, dropped shit though

there's been a purine shield on the klai market for 5m for like 3 weeks now

Oh, that's a good price then.

>Fire Lord
For real?

Because you killed a shit boss that's always up and no one kills it.

>she doesn't know
.... .... shake my head

Saw him yesterday and I just kept walking. Why waste your time senpai

If you're implying people are killing them in preparation for the update, it doesn't work that way.

Do people buy phadas? I want to get rid of mine but no idea what they're worth nowadays.

>Necroafking in Ktos is bannable
PLEASE BRING THAT PATCH TO US!!!

uhm, I'm merely implying that ur a retard

What server? Phada is only popular to min maxing whales. As for actual use Glass Bracelet, Glad Bands, and Sissel are still better.

The reason it's impossible in the West is because iToS GM's log in for 10 minute per week, just after maint.

But even when minmaxing glad bands are actually better.

That's not a patch, it was always like that there.

They wont do it to NA cause the same Afk farmers are the same whales that stick around and keeps the tp rolling in.

Exactly. On my server the biggest whales openly macro their necromancer and don't give a single fuck. I've reported them several times and IMC has done nothing.

Funny story, I know a few whales in game and they keep telling me glad band is shit and phada is better.

Koreans aren't as impacted by botting alt accounts because they tie your Nexon account to your KSSN.

Considering we won't tie it to SSN and we handle multiple countries that way of stopping someone from getting back in after they've been banned (using the same SSN anyhow) is restricted.

That is solely what allows them to get away with this and make bans stick. Can you get fake KSSN? Hell yes, I used to use them to play kMMOs all the time, and right now I have a kNexon account hat I used for kToS cbt3 that's still active and fully mine.

Also you need the phone number, but there are ways to spoof that, but it's a lot more work and since it's actually illegal like big time illegal it's more of a risk for the person to take. I can take that risk cause I'm not in Korea, but a Korean taking that risk if you didn't do every step right is a big one.

On Klai. I see two at 15 mill, they've been up a while though so might be overpriced.

They're right.

If you're a whale too.

Its pretty much actually the right price since dawn maidens are a pain to farm.

Im far from a whale, I just know how to talk to people. My only pract item is a v mace and everything are lile regular gears

I feel you dude, I ain't even got a pract weapon yet, my best weapon is Manamana+13

V mace is such a solid weapon I doubt Ill get an orange any time soon.

Redpill me on the Bokor sadhi PD build

Does the carnival mask cover your chars face or does it sit on the head like tengu mask?

Face. I think its hair 3.

Don't do it, go diev1sadhu3pd2.

>2/3
lewd

Guys, I might need to build an afk farmer.
Someone that has a necro for afk could tell me how much you realisitcally make in an hour? In an area like demon prison district 2
>inb4 muh secretto spottu 20m/h

Just go kill things

Why

it's slot 1

I farm 315 orange mats on my main account while my necro farms on my laptop alt account.
I like demon prison 2 over bees because less people try to fuck with you there. I usually make ~100k an hour.

Depends on the day and the number of people per spot but its like 1m per 6 hours on a really good day? On a spot with 2 people usually just like really low. 500k in 4 hours. Still passive income.

>fade (optional)
>walk half room and put down laima, half room gets aggro'd by it
>casts prana with 20% less cooldown
>get out of fade, gas and spread aids to the other half of the room
>repeat

Some extra damage from effigy is not worth losing the uptime on prana/PD skills. It's either bokor3pd2 or diev1sadhu3pd2 if you want an aoe dps build.

yeah, not good, you loose out on hexxing/curse, it's alot of damage

>how much you realisitcally make in an hour?
50k.

>1m per 6 hours
That's really fucking good

I am confused

Is the hexing damage that big

demon prison sucks though
the spaws are too scattered and if not all rooms + the passage between the rooms are being cleared there will be buildups of monsters in some shitty corner where no one goes and you'll have huge droughts

bokor sadhu pd2
Hexing > Black Death Steam > Pandemic > Incineration > Effigy > Chapparition Proc > Posession as a rotation

I made like 1.6m in 8 hours because demon was literally empty and I was alone for that long.