Live in eastern europe

>live in eastern europe
>be a poor fag
>want to get a daily rwd to have fun in on serpentines nearby
>BMWs are mostly driven by subhumans, cheaper ones are even closer to death than you are
>skylines are rare as fuck and expensive
>so is basically any rwd nissan
> mx5s are eaten by rust because of salted roads, besides have only 2 seats
>non-diesel mercedes is seen as an luxury and is expensive as fuck
why couldn't i be born in literally any other place

Other urls found in this thread:

autogidas.lt/skelbimas/bmw-328-e36-coupe-1997-m-0129515285.html
youtube.com/watch?v=75AChRlm1Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you can have an ls1 powered sedan for 3-5k where i live

don't forget about the shady salesmen and crappy roads

What's wrong with the BMWs in this case again? Didn't really understand that one

>eastern europe
Just get a RWD Lada you dumbass

Buy a compression tester and get yourself a rx8, if you're turbo poor then you can even get a right hand drive one for half the price, they are dirt cheap cause of people fucking those engines up

He feels superior to the people there who drive them or something, it's a stupid thread honestly

BMW is like a civic in USA i guess, most 3 series under 2k will have a locked diff, mask painted black and an barely running engine
from 3-4k range you'll need luck to get an model that wont cost twice as much to repair it in the next few months after buying it
besides that, everyone will associate you with pic related

Import one then. I'm also Eastern European and the local market is nothing like you've described.

autogidas.lt/skelbimas/bmw-328-e36-coupe-1997-m-0129515285.html

thats the cheapest skyline thats being sold right now
thats ~10k usd

My nigga.... Skyline is a Nissan, not a BMW
The only places with cheap Skylines are Australia and Japan.

Tipo swap rwd a lada m8

Buy an opel omega or a ford sierra

yeah, i've been thinking about the sierra, its rather rice free and there are some good ones in my area

>The only places with cheap Skylines are Australia and Japan
NIGGA you seen the prices of Skylines in nz
youtube.com/watch?v=75AChRlm1Uc

You could, you know, get a degree and leave

not too expensive desu

NZ is basically Australia

thats the long-term plan but it'll take few years

Eww, disgusting
Cigany off this board now

I thought you guys just took a bus to western Europe and drove back in what ever car you could manage to steal

time for chaser or cressida like cheep bogans
naw they are crazy cunts
nz is too chill by comparison

Eastern Europe is the main market for old used cars from Germany that couldn't be sold in the West

>in nz
literally who

no the syndicates and mafia steal them for you

Gud on you senpai. I'm almost done with my MD/PhD programme and will be leaving europe after that

Have you looked at a smart roadster? Rwd, 2 seater though, with some software and a tune they get around 120hp and shift somewhat okay-ish. Or a lada

yeah, but the 2 seats are kind of problematic for me
despite the rust i would just go for miata if it wasnt a problem, i still need to decide

Miata or a Smart car when you have options like ?
We get it, you're gay

we're not niggers, we actually drive the cars we buy and get the most out of them.
Cars here get old 3 times faster than in the west.

This lol

Every Nissan in nz has been thrashed by a bogan though

It's stanced

make a trip to germany and buy a bmw or mercedes.
When the car looks a little shady and or has some minor body damage it is almost for free.
Especially stuff from the early 90's is dirt cheap since they often have high taxes due to emissions but still generate lots of power.
Don't be a pleb and get a german car from germany and get it registered in your shithole sovjet country

Just buy a cheap shitbox BMW and drive it until it breaks/you inevitably crash it.

Compacts look fucking awful

I see, sorry then

Why don't you move to the US? Live in Philly, these people live here and have no jobs.

its easier said than done mate

go to /x/
summon giorgi tevzadzes soul
ask giorgi how he did it.

I live in a BMW/VW colony. These car brands being absurdly expensive, since everyone owns them they rack the most miles. Any and every ad with the Holy German Trinity of MB, BMW or VW will have shit, 350k plus cars with wear and tear immediately seen from the edited images, selling for absolutely baffling prices

I completely avoid other European websites related to automotive sale, because they depress me. You can get a nice VW 5 or even 6 for ~4,000 GBP (~4,500 EUR), I'd wager even less if you dedicate time for searching
The same vehicle (let's single out VW 6) doesn't go below 7,000 euros in my country

Hillbilies are selling 2001-2003 BMW 318i-s with over 300k km+ for 2,800 euros. Not a cent below. Not a cent! I've checked a thousand ads, because I would like to buy a German car, and I only have 3500 euros at disposal, which is a fucking feat in this post communist shithole

>Just like, import it bro
If you want to import, let's say a VW Passat 1.9TDI from 2001., from Germany...You could find the car for 2-2,500 euros.Beside the standard vignette rip of to go there personally (or hiring someone to van it), insurance, temp license, you have to bring the vehicle to the customs first. You have to pay for the vehicle's CO2 emission (EURO category), mileage! and most absurd of it all, an estimate price of the vehicle when it got out on our market. I know three people who were buttfucked by a customs worker who had a bad day and overpaid handsomely based on this fact

An average you spend on importing the vehicle (without registration and insurance!) is 1,800 to 2,000 euros

So even if you purchase that sweet deal Passat, you'll pay the above for all the expenses of importing. Then you have to register the vehicle, which is another 300 to 400 euros. This deterred people from importing and gave wings to all dealers/private sellers who've ramped up the prices

Just like, import it bro

you can get mitsubishi galant for cheap. i'm a subaru guy, galant is fucking sweet, man... but fwd.

>live in eastern europe
>only shady used cars
>somehow manage to buy cheapest new car from the depth of Dacia price list
>"brah you should have bought full extra old ass BMW for that price"
>"brah you stupid, thats a coffe grinder engine i walk faster"

>10k USD for a skyline

Burgers like myself would pull out their wallet at lightspeed if they saw that price. Especially with

>94km

as i said im a poorfag, besides 10k usd here in slavshithole is worth way more than in usa