/fg/ - Falcom General #13

Elie's Elies edition

Previous Thread: >A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Falcom currently planning a new game and remake for the Ys series. Kondo would also like to do more with Falcom Gakuen

- Trails in the Sky the 3rd finally out for PC on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Tokyo Xanadu brought by Askys, will be released for Vita on June 30th, and the improved Ex+ version for PS4 and PC on late 2017, although Amazon has November 24th, 2017 listed

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

- Most games published by XSEED now to be developed with a PC release in mind ( gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind ) (end of the 9th paragraph)

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HbsB3G1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for xseed should burn for their lies

This. Fuck XSEED. I'm pirating all their games from now on.

Second for comfy slice of life calendar art.

>P-please buy 20 copies so we don't go bankrupt!
Reminder that you should be happy that other companies are competing and exposing their lies.

Can we not start the thread off with drama, please?

Just ignore them, there won't be drama if no one tries and argues

Calvard when?

pff we all know its Ored state thats next

I want to send Renne and Tita back to paradise and make them my sex slaves forever.

Kevin never fails to surprise.

When you stop shitposting on the steam forums.

grandmaster edition when?

user, i don't even use the steam forums.

>responding
no

It's clear several retards from this thread are shitposting on the steam forums.

Please stop posting incorrect filenames

>Ries and Estelle locked
So who do I take to round them out?

Can confirm this. I've seen the same posts being posted over there, just copy-pasted.

>tfw sora no kiseki never ever

Yeh, it's basically the same shitty argument about why XSEED can't get the Japanese voices you see in this thread. Retards like LongTimeNoSiege and whatnot. Bunch of fucking autists who can't just shut up.

Which Trails aren't virgins? besides Renne

It's more likely that someone saw the steam forum linked to here, then decided to post copypasta they saw on there to bait people.

Estelle and Joshua.

>visiting steam forums at all
>regularly visiting steam forums
>posting on steam forums
>spending enough time on steam forums that you start remembering usernames
why is this allowed

Schera, Olivier

Hi LongTimeNoSiege.

They were probably linked here and have decided to try and make this their home

As of the end of SC, likely Joshua and Estelle

no it's the total opposite my dude. Nobody linked here on the steam forums. There have, however, been multiple times that the steam forums were linked to on here.

Then its just pathetic that people follow through and actually read and post in them.

the point of my post was that I don't visit or post in that accursed place and you shouldn't either

b-but how else is he going to BTFO xseed!?!?!?!

I don't. I just lurk but I can clearly see retards from here bitching about people bitching about no dual audio because their princess XSEED is getting bullied by "big baddies".

>lurking steam forums

You can find useful stuff there, though it's most useful after release for mods and to see if a game is censored or is a broken port.

God the geofront music is so good.

The only comparable one from the ones I've played was the grancel ruins in FC

Literally anything useful is going to be available in places that aren't filled with chinks, 12 year olds, rabid fanboys and idiots who think a games shit because it doesn't run on their intel atom.

What did the nips think of Ys 8

Do you have something against us Chinese? We're basically the second most important country on Steam now.

Most cancerous group on any forum.

>We're basically the second most important country on Steam now.
Doesn't matter when you're the same as BRs

At least the BRs have better english

>Tita reaches up to her hat in SC
>Takes it off in 3rd
Is that why she doesn't have a hat in CSIII

Agate still has a sword though.

At this point its a threadly ritual

Of course, he unsheathes it in SC but it's back in in 3rd

Holy smokes

CUTE

CUTER

Please tell me there is haze in Ao.

Don't think so.

CUTEST

Josette>ries>anything else>DUMB BIMBO ESTELLE

>Josette
>Above anyone
The least interesting girl from TitS

ESTELLE GET OUT

There's apparently a quartz that lets you "escape enemies more easily on the field", but i'm not sure if it works exactly like haze.
You can get it on the exchange shop in Ao.

Also, i updated the pastebin again with exchange shop information, since this time it's not a complete pile of garbage like in Zero.

pastebin.com/HbsB3G1m

Is it only because all screenshots released have the camera zoomed in, or did they finally get rid of the stupid 3D portraits in Sen 3?

And why is the dialog box shaped like glass shards? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>From Erebonia
>Isn't even a noble anymore
Who even cares about the Capuas

I want to impregnate Josette and then not take responsibility.

S-SHUT UP BIMBO!!!!

I see, thank you.
>final form
more like that's not even my final form.

>updated the pastebin
Thanks user!

They still have them unfortunately

me too

>Richard joined
So did I win the game or something now that I have him?

>give him gladiator equipment
>give him speed boosting equipments
>laugh as he spams several crafts in a row

Well, that sucks.

i want towa to step on my face

There are also these, with subtitles at the bottom instead of dialog boxes. Can see it in the trailer too. Maybe reserved for more animated scenes?

IMO the 3D portraits look better in this game. Or, at least this one does.

Maybe they're just pre-release placeholders I can hope right?

>Tita still short enough to comfortably suck dick standing up

No, the models sure look much better, specially the faces not being complete sameface, but... They have no reason to be there in a 3D game.

Older screenshots had black dialog boxes.

Also I only recently noticed the black outline around characters. It's a good look, even low budget Falcom is better at 3D anime characters than some other companies.

This is probably for significant cutscenes, and is probably for everything else.

Randy does have kind of a beady eyes thing going.

Yes.

Mueller at least deserves to be higher. Julia has absolutely shit craft diversity

That image has been floating around since release time, probably just not been updated after initial observations

Julia's craft shit might be boring but she has a decent enough overall spread. Attack Order is a great buff for chain teams and she has an instant cast Earth Wall. She also has the best chain attack in the game since all of her attacks double strike while Mueller's only double strikes on the center target.

Zin's overrated on the list because all he has going for him is his super buff and nothing else. Schera's also a bit underrated too since Heavenly Kiss is really damn good on Nightmare when you want to quick cast arts/spam chains or S-Craft spam.

Damn they really turned Tita into a semen demon for CS3.

I want to see her with her hood up

I want to see her with her skirt up

t. Agate

It's funny cause almost everyone in sora shipped them way more than Agate himself.

It's all fun and games until Tita comes face to face with Lammy and Sammy.

Why do you think that Pater-Mater wasn't able to go into Liberl? It wasn't safe for the bot to be anywhere near Tita.

man , thanks that they changed Altina's outfit

Agate is a good Aidios fearing, law abiding citizen, he wouldn't touch Tita.

Who here is almost unable to hold back their curiosity and will inevitably end up spoiling themselves on Sen III when it comes out? I don't even need anons being asses and spoiling on purpose for that to happen, i do that shit to myself.

I always read spoilered text even if I know I'll spoil myself

I'm usually good about it up until like 2 weeks before I can actually get my hands on whatever and then I inevitably spoil myself in the hype threads.

I finished CS1. Should I move onto CS2 or play Zero to see the Crossbell side of events?

Play CS2. Cold Steel doesn't really spoil crossbell at all.

That's why I'm going to buy it and play it when it comes out. I'd rather spoil myself.