/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Ladies edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

First for PoP is the dark souls of Warband mods

>>CTT for Dickplomacy
is this actually working or is it buggy as fuck because dickplomacy is a piece of shit

This Rhodok soil

>or is it buggy as fuck because dickplomacy is a piece of shit
???

No feedbacks on it. So it stays for now

>make a change to source
>shits itself upon compile
quality

Why are all the female companions so hateable except for Katrin?

>8 women on the team
bannerlord confirmed for trash

you have to compile with compile.bat not build_module.py

i know

>Try to play vanilla
>It sucks
Im so used to mod features that I cant go back to it.

They never speak without being spoken to and shake their butt amicably.

What's the problem?

then there's no reason it wouldn't work
i've made changes to the dickplo source no problem.
when you say "shits itself" do you mean the unused variable messages? because you can ignore those.

>you can ignore those.
AT YOUR OWN PERIL

because it compiles but it does things that shouldn't happen
changing item order by 1 in source should not matter
do it in dickplomacy and it fucks up the item order like it would in text editing

only play vanilla for the memes

KatrinxBunduk best ship

cao cao

Any essential PoP starting character configs?

uninstall poop for starters.

1. A rough and mysterious figure
2. Left you to fend for yourself
3. A bard (also brings you to the best rumour value,
4. Too many enemies that seek to end your life.
You now have 9 looting and the game is trivial

pathfinding is pretty much a must, trainer is nice to have.

Wow you can get 9 Looting.

Looting is OP tbqh senpai

i don't even remember what i picked but this is how geared i got after an in game week
truly the dark souls of mount and blade

Are houseguards in >perisno supposed to have 200 proficiency or 400? I installed the mod from steamworkshop first and patched it from moddb later but they still show as 200, but a friend claims theirs are 400.

what the fuck do you think nigger

Any reason in PoP to take riding above four?

e.g. some exotic mounts?

The truly tanky mounts like Netherworld Chargers take 7 riding IIRC

yes

From what I see in some of the posts the mod seems to be extremely overpowered, is it? And is it fun anyway?

Dyeworks in Rivacheg should still be top-tier, unless Dickplomacy did something with the raw silk production in those villages. Also Ironworks and Oil Press are ridiculously underated, even in Native (I think the dyeworks everywhere idea was mostly a meme, as oil and iron workshops can get the same relative net income for the investment depending on the town).

Sure things: dyeworks in Rivacheg, ironworks in Curaw, and oil press in Veluca. Check cities as they go to see what enterprises are the best, if you can't find one that pops out, put in a brothel.

Great pic. Didn't think Klethi had fanart, and Ymira looks cute but not super hot (she has the long face like in native).
I think that pic is overrated, Ymira is made too hot I think, and she isn't even blonde in that pic.

I do like Katrin, and especially her relationship with Bunduk, but Katrin's biases against others are bullshit. She has no reason to hate Bahestur, and while she has an understandable dislike of Firentis' past, she's a bitch for not accepting his willingness to atone for his past. The only character with worst beefs than Katrin is Alayen. Deshavi is a bit of a bitch too but atleast with Rolf she has reason, I don't know why she bullies Borcha though beyond him being a bit shady.

Native is great up until you have to manage fiefs and a kingdom, then the lack of Diplomacy-added features is painful. Early game Native is just fine though, only major annoyance is no guildmaster/elder option from the menu.

In dickplomacy, is there a way to turn off negative points towards me when I rape other lord's daughters and moms? I'm at -100 with everyone I meet no matter if they are from other kingdom.

>Speed: 39
terrible

>this is a real mod
nice. here I am playing PoP when I could be playing something that sounds fun as hell

Yeah, I played it a lot. But it is a bit harsh and/or silly at places. And the dev is autist, but that's pretty much a given when it comes to people spending a chunk of their lives developing modifications for indie turkish games for no monetary compensation.
I do like it mostly for two reasons:
-early game (which is my fav. part) takes longer
-even at very late game there are still things that can challenge you seriously, you can't just get 150 knights and roll everything solo.

A few general tips:
-especially early on quality>quantity. 40 village recruits are a dead weight. With a dozen tavern mercs you'll be able to fight much more, and outrun the rest.
-young nobles are a very cost efficient cavalry that can be leveled into a real rape-train (Adventurers). If you wan't to stay low-ish cost stop your leveling a step before that.
-always ask travelers and bounty hunter for rumors. One of them may give you treasure maps, other sell good troops for a discount prices
-I'd stay on the top half of the map early on, heretics, cultists, slavers that hang out at the bottom will fuck you up pretty well. Easiest bandits to farm in order: just south or Marleons, NW corner, NE corner.
-keep checking the victory conditions page, it updates spawn rates of enemies according to how much you killed them only then for some retarded reason.
-you can join knighthood order, there are several, once inside city/castle go to the inner keep, they should be guarding the doors instead of regular guys. Once you grind their quest enough you can become grandmaster for special shit.

what music do you like to listen to while playing?

>wants to be a rapist
>doesn't like the consequences.

>friends

>wah why do my actions have reasonable and predictable negative consequences?
If you can't take the hate, don't be a player.

In-game music.

TOMORROW

Are they honorable? You shouldn't lose relationship with anyone but the relatives, iirc. Di(ck)plo changes honor so honorable lords hate you if it's in the negative.

because native is all-round pretty terrible

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Dynasty?

>inafter dynesty warriors mod

>I like what you are saying and want to subscribe to your newsletter

I'm posting Show Show the Cow Cow until we get a good Fallout universe mod.

Training lance is pretty good.

Blunt damage lance gets some nice bounties.

Now if someone could just mod in storage to inns that would be great.

So, I'm very confused.

I decided to do a typical banner replacement. But for some reason the banner has changed on the units. But the flag itself hasn't, except when you get close to it, then it changes to what it's been changed to, and as you get further away it becomes translucent until it becomes the original.

wtf is this?

Playing 1257, and Ive not been able to find a good spear for thrusting, anyone knows where I can find one? Most weapons are either axes or swords.

>Khergit Khanate has declared war on Spurdo Supremacy
>Vaegirs have declared war on Spurdo Supremacy
well fugg this might be the end of my bath house operation, I should have listened.

I've found something in the Custom Troop Trees Dickplo mod. You can get rich by selecting the option to close your brothel multiple times before leaving. The lady gives you 2000 denars every time you select it
Please fix

>I should have listened.
your mistake was not being audacious enough

Ymira based. Fuck you.

I still do not know why PoP does not have freelancer in it and the mod creater is to much of a faggot to allow some dude to add it.

>generic rich slut #4945
>based

Is there any possible way to get fiefs from other lords after the fief has already been awarded to them? I managed to get Curaw as a Vaegir lord but did not get Rebache or Bazeck. I could get some of the surrounding castles/villages by conquering them during wars but I'm wondering if there's a way to get Curaw and its villages without letting an enemy conquer it, re-conquering it, and then playing politics.

gays not welcome

You can trade fiefs with other lords, IIRC, but you need to have something worth trading for.

because all of the submods for PoP have to be "in-house"
ie they aren't running diplomacy or PBOD, they're using their own things

Cao Cao is my favorite Dynasty Warriors character

If you defect as lord of Curaw, you'll keep the town any any territories attached to it will become unassigned which you could get. If you have other villages outside of Curaw, you could ask the lords of the villages near Curaw to trade for your other one, if you want to consolidate your fiefs. In general if you have a town, don't worry too much about the villages around it unless they are in horrible economic shape (although that's par for the course).

Is the Gekokujo in the pastebin the best version?

never

Thanks for the advice on this, I hadn't thought of asking for other villages and then trading for ones nearby my town.

gonna

give

a shit

NEVER

tfw blood & steel 2 never

just play Tiger™ Knight™ instead

>tfw no qt gf to play Mountain Blade with

gonna

What's the best enterprise? Should I just go dyeworks for velvet in every town since I have the dosh to throw down or is there an art to figuring out the best enterprise for every town?

fuck

give

IT FOLLOWED LET YOU, NOT GIVE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC ABOR YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in general dyeworks are always the most profitable except for a handful of towns
if you just ask the guild master what every one would profit and go with the highest profit every time you'll be completely fine, at least in native

Chill out bro

What about in Diplomacy/Dickplomacy?

bannerlord never
accept the inexorable pull of death

Nah fuck you

that's just what swadians need

fucking atst walkers

probably the same
just pick the one with the most profit every time

Calm down man

>milanese plate with a heaume
that's nasty as fuck

thanks user

xenoargh is not know for his sense of aesthetics

Ignore dyeworks meme. Check for profits everywhere but Rivacheg. Even in the other cities that have a staple enterprise like Curaw.
Or if you feel like razing the entirety of Calradia, brothels pretty much everywhere but Rivacheg.

FUCK YOU

>last news about 2.0 were in March or so
FUG

Just relax dude

>blood & steel
Is it good or is it just wacky at-st´s?

Can you please stop shitposting already

rhodoks are white and based

its fun_

Well, profits are pretty consistently high for dyeworks in Curaw (which I have) when I ask about enterprises. An oil press or toolmaker come in second. Should I just check the overall profit like the other user said and go with that or is there a trick I don't know?
Also, what's special about Rivacheg?

I'd say it's one of the most enjoyable mods out there.