Okay Veeky Forums I need some advice

Okay Veeky Forums I need some advice.

I have £9,273.29 in an ISA
I have 0.25 BTC
and I have £2,748.61 in my bank account

I'm an 18 year old neet that just quit my shitty wagecuck job with no expenses because I live with my parents. I've watched my dad buying stock and dealing with various investments my whole life so I'm pretty familiar with everything, but I want to start making some big $$$. He goes for low risk, high yield long term investments, but that's boring af. I'm looking for some risky high yield investments that can potentially make 20% in a couple days. Can you guys point me in the right direction? What sort of stock should I be going for?

Keystone XL. Enough Said.

*low risk, low yield

holy shit I'm fucking stupid

Before you start investing, you need some quality protection for joint cartilage, especially knees.

might as well gamble

Bitcoin

How the fuck do you have that much money at 18? For reference Americucks, that's a lot of money for an 18 year old Brit.

Anyway, sink it all in Bitcoin. If it takes off you'll be sitting sweet. If it tanks, in the grand scheme of things its not that much money (i.e. you wont miss it when you're 30 as long as you get a fucking job at some point).

>10 grand
>a lot of money

ha maaaaaaaaaaaaaate, lad buy some shares in africa potash

What you should go for? Slow but safe long term investment. In other ways you are going to lose.

Not a lot of money, but a lot of money for an 18 year old Brit to have, no question.

The only explanation that seems reasonable is rich parents, which is why I'm curious... just how did this nigga get dat money!?!?!?

student loan + grant + part time job or work full time from 17 + working part time at 16 etc it's not a lot of money do you live in bradford or something

He said he's a neet

birthday + christmas money

Been working for 30 weeks ~40 hours/week at £10 an hour. Since I'm 18 and it's my first job I pay next to nothing in NI. Got paid in cash for a bit so I pay no tax since I'm under the threshold. Parents aren't extremely rich, but we do pretty well financially I guess. Almost all the money I have I made myself though.

Nice work... now sink it in bitcoin or a managed hargreaves lansdown fund and enjoy 10% interest annually

no fund will give 10%

Honestly I'm new to Veeky Forums so I don't know what the consensus with regards to bitcoin is. Does everyone seriously think bitcoin still has a long way to go upwards? I've had a bad history with bitcoin. Bought a couple at about $450, sold at like $250, then bought back in at $1000

Buy low, sell high. You're with friends here.

holy shit do u exist just to disagree with me

Take that bitcoin and use it to buy ethereum. You'll be sitting pretty in a couple of months

Personally, I'm not holding any bitcoin at the moment, but I have bills and debt. If I had £10k sitting around and I was 18 years old with no responsibilities I would definitely gamble.

Interesting, I'll do some more research into that; Looks like it has potential. Would $1000 be a worthwhile amount to invest?

True, but this money is all I have to show for the past 7 months of degrading shit. I don't want to spend every penny on bitcoin.

I have £2500 of Gold and another £500 cash sitting in my ISA which I was thinking of buying some AMD and Nintendo with.

No fund gives you 10% though u retard

Do some research idiot

been researching found nothing, ok i got £30k which fund should i chose

more like lose 80% in a couple days.

Cash ISA?

Stocks & Shares ISA

£3k into each of these

Vanguard FTSE 250 ETF
Vanguard Total US Fund
Vanguard Asia Pacific excl Japan Fund