Hit N' Run Thread

>Be me
>Ordering at Taco Bell
>waiting for the guy at drive thru
>counting my change as I wait
>drops dime
>floors car while reaching for dime
>slam.jpg
>reverse out drive thru as guy looks at me like "WTF just happened"?
>SKRT.gif

Guys what did I get myself into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrpScFsAahw
youtube.com/watch?v=3-qyAoF6jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are the scum of the Earth I hope you die in a fireball car accident

You're the worst person in the world
Go back to that fucking place and face the fucking music faggot-senpai

CONGRATULATIONS! You're a scumbag!
Fleeing the scene can be a criminal offense depending on jurisdiction, separate from the damaging the other car.
Instead of manning up, you showed that you're a scumbag pussy.

Lastly Drive-Thru places nowadays have cameras in the lanes, so you'd better pray that the camera didn't get your license.

I had car once that was parked while I was inside shopping, be the incident of a hit & run.
To this day I want to murder-fuck the cowardly pussy that damaged my car and was too much of a wimp to admit their fault or even leave a damned note.

>hit n run at a place with camera security

literal dummy

I can't tell which is made of more plastic, the Audi or the woman...

I panicked and ran. I doubt they're still there. I really messed up this time.

did you find the dime?

yeah...

Is your car fucked up?

Plastic is fantastic my dude

>Guys what did I get myself into?

t.Barbie

Absolutely no damage. Same for the car I slammed

I checked the place out. No cameras where I crashed. My only hope is that the "WTF guy" didn't get my plate

>>floors car while reaching for dime
>>reverse out drive thru as guy looks at me like "WTF just happened"?
autofagic drivers, everyone

>Be me 3 years ago
>driving to check out dream car (Viper GTS)
>asking for final directions in some richfag suburbia where everything looks the same.
>round a blind corner with some fuckhuge bush blocking the street from view at 10-15mph with eyes in lap reading text directions
>CRUNCH
>realize I just fucked up the passenger side nose cone of the car I was going to check out
>look around and see noone
>haul ass and ignore all texts where he's sperging out and accusing me of fucking up his car / going to police
>deny and say I was just kicking tires
phew

Did it fuck up your car?

OP here. Documentation is 100 percent of the law

Thankfully not really in comparison to the Viper damage. I was driving a Honda Element at the time so it just scuffed the shit out of whatever retard proof material they make the bumper out of. I kinda miss that car and wish would have caught on desu.

This was about 50/50 fault on both parties but whatever

>be bunch of faggot kids in a car
>friend driving recklessly and all that shit
>would occasionally suddenly change lanes without indicators or anything
>does this before a stop light
>was sitting on on the back seat
>hear a soft bump on my door
>"oh shit we bumped someone"
>turn my head it's like gazillion time worse than I thought
>some faggot is speeding just like 500 feet before the stop light
>wasn't able to react quickly enough, car obviously wasn't able to brake fast enough
>in panic shifted the car right
>sidewalk has little concrete poles installed
>see his car literally eating them as he goes across them
>friend floors it through the red
>run in some nearby hills
>walk to the scene of accident and grab a drink in some coffee shop across it
>BMW is fucked all kinds of liquids are leaking, the underneath of the engine is fucked from the street poles
>I don't know how fast he was going but he but he was probably doing like 40 over the limit
>he destroyed about 300-400 feet of poles
>friend got a slight dent on the door, some friend fixed it for like $20

Jesus christ that's a gross bimbo thot

Also kill yourself for real nigga you are garbage not even human.

>thot
kill yourself

Make me

i would if i could
bitch

Sucks to be you, pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrpScFsAahw

youtube.com/watch?v=3-qyAoF6jow

I would not hit hat

Nobody with standards would. She's obviously a pump and dump and you'll probably get an STD.

I've been in 2 hit n runs involving nignogs on bicycles in the span of 3 months.

First time I was at a red light in the middle lane waiting for it to turn green, turns green and I go and a dude immediately crashes into the side of my front bumper. He finished crossing and looked back like he was waiting for me to come talk to him but I just kept going cause fuck you don't ride your bike through a crosswalk asshole.

Second time was on a daily shortcut to work through a small restaurant parking lot to avoid backed up cars on a right turn on red. I cross through the lot, skipping the turn as usual, and stop at a stop sign about to turn back on the street when all of a sudden a bike flies past me and I hit his back wheel. He screamed out "whoa", I see his like 8 year old daughter who I could've hit stopped before the sidewalk splits, see him looking mad as fuck and getting off his bike, then I just floor it cause I don't wanna get shot. His bike seemed fine since he was able to cross without falling over after I bumped him. That one was kinda my fault since I just stopped for half a second instead of actually checking for people, theres a big electrical box thing directly behind that stop sign so it was hard to see them regardless.

I stopped taking that path. Luckily nothing seems to have come of either incident.

If I don't get a call by next Tuesday or the police at my door, I'll consider myself the luckiest person on the planet.

they were scamming you anyway

t. Terry Davis

You first

Should you expect a call from the police if you hit n run? Asking for a friend...

A call or an arrest if there are injuries.

why are those tits so far apart?

You'll probably get a ticket and then have to pay for damage.
If it was something where you smashed his side view mirror and fled you probably wouldn't get a ticket because it's reasonable to believe you might not have known. But you knew and fled here so expect a ticket of some kind.

so the cleavage will look right in a tight bra.

>Drive long ass mercedes e320 from bro for first time
>Try to park infront of my apartment, in the middle of two cars
>Enter parking slot and hear the park distance noise whîle I get near the (i think) white golf. It didnt peep as if I was super near though.
>Get out and just check if everythings fine
>Drop fucking spaghetti
>My cars bumper clustered in white color
>Check that nobodys around, spit on the bumper and remove the color with shirt
>My car literally looks intact with no damage
>His car got huge scratches on the left back side
>Didnt know what to fucking do and ran inside

I was literally too scared to go outside and didnt know what to do
For 30 minutes I literally was checking the car the whole time and then the guy came out, went into his car and waited like 15 minutes for someone else to get in.
No one noticed something.
That was like 4 months ago and so fucking happy that I didnt get caught.

She's arching her back and pulling her shoulders back.

Hang around some models and learn the tricks.

But that huge tit gap is not a good look.

you fucking piece of shit

I've seen a few happen. Only one did I actually get a plate and watch the police get em

>driving on interstate highway, on my way home from trip to beach with gf
>merge from left onto big highway
>guy in front of me is driving a big ass truck with a camper on the back
>he merges straight into a little VW jetta occupied by two older folks who couldn't get over in time
>drive up next to them and look over
>ask if they're okay and if they need an ambulance or anything
>no major damage, but the mirror was ripped off, side window and windshield cracked, obvious dent in side and paint chipped
>they say theyre okay they're calling police now
>his wife is crying in the passenger seat
>feel bad
>make mental note of the truck and continue driving, maybe if I see him I'll be able to get plate info
>driving for about an hour and realize that I've come up on him
>guy with maryland plates, im assuming heading home from his vacation as well
>can see the paint from the VW on the side of his camper
>pull up next to him
>gf yells out the window that they hit someone and they need to pull over
>he flips her off
>asshole
>call cops, give plate number and sit with them on hold
>cop gets on the line and you can hear him say "WAS THAT THE HIT AND RUN NEAR EXIT X?"
>he gets on the phone and sounds shocked
>explain to him what happened
>he gets the info and tells me he dispatched someone to take care of it, thanks me cuz alot of hit and run drivers get away
>sit behind the truck and wait
>cop pulls him over
>I pull over behind cop
>cop asks me if this is the vehicle
>tell him yes
>guy gets arrested and I flip him off as his wife and kids are calling his brother to get a ride home since the car is being taken into custody along with the trailer since the trailer apparently hadn't been registered in years

Other one happened and it wasn't nearly as interesting

>driving an automatic
Not even once

>I've been in 2 hit n runs involving nignogs on bicycles in the span of 3 months.

If people are denied by the social welfare judge for permanent disability payments, they might try to get into an accident like that. Have the car hit the wheel and falling over means a pretend claim on a joint feeling too sore to ever work again. Because the vehicle accident is documented, the judge might then rule the scammer is now qualified to receive social welfare payments for housing, food, and medical care for the rest of his life since he is now permanently disabled.

>huge tit gap
Poor fitment?

It's been one day and four hrs. When should I be getting my ticket?

I would have reversed and chased you down the street and eventually beat the shit out of you OP

>tfw your tits are on your sides

that car probably has some STDs now. check engine light will be on soon.

by the logo too

whoever photoshopped that image should be shot

i edited it for you

I'm gonna be sick

>BMW
Deserved it

bad tit jobs make me rock hard

Looks like you lucked out.

I didn't get contacted by the police for over a week after I had my incident. Don't count your peapods just yet.

>worked in a jewish-majority town for almost 10 years
>heard and seen horror stories of hit and runs and have been the victim of it myself many times
>they don't get pulled over because the Jews have their own police force that oversees all the hasidic and orthodox Jews and the township doesn't bother dealing with them as a whole

>coworker tells me a few year back his wife was involved in a hit and run in the town by a jewish woman in a minivan
>there was a few witnesses and one of them followed the woman and found that she went home
>they asked if they could speak to the woman, not mentioning that she just ran off
>"She doesn't want to be bothered at the moment, someone just hit her car and ran off and the police are on their way"

Suffice to say if it wasn't for the witnesses quick action in finding her, the fucking Jewish woman would have just claimed that she was the victim for insurance purposes and got away with it scot-free.

I was gonna give myself a week anyway. I wasn't counting pea pods to begin with...

good thing i was fast, right?

I guess bad tits jobs and you have something in common, then.

>A month since I bought car
>Have yet to replace the shitty tires the guy sold the car with
>Cheap chink tires with little tread left and dry rotting sidewalls
>Coming off freeway, it's a straight shot through the main road for a while, so I generally coast my way from freeway speeds till my turn
>Dunno why, but this particular day I decided to keep on the gas slightly
>Hit turn at like, 55 like a tard
>Understeer straight into the back of some older Mercedes
>Get out, my front bumper, light, and small corner of the hood is pushed in
>Slight scratches and a pushed in sensor at most
>Having literally no way of leaving a note, and being a bit panicked, I just get back in car and go the last 3 blocks to work
>After calming down, feel like shit, decide since i get off super early, I'll make a note at work and go back and leave it
>Get off work, go to spot, Mercedes is no where to be seen
>Keep note with me for 2 weeks in case I saw it
>Nothing, eventually throw note away
>After about a month and a half, I get a call from my insurance saying a Mercedes has a claim out on me
>Admit to full fault, explain what happened
And that was the end of that. Nothing from police, no tickets, nothin. Learned to keep a pen and paper in the car at all times, and not panic if shit happens.
>And then a week after talking with insurance and everything, I went to the police station to see if there was anything else I had to do
>About 2 blocks from my house, on my way there
>Going across an intersection that leads to a right turn yeild
>Beaner in a Charger backs up into my driver side fender at the light
>Pull into 7-11 to trade info
>He ended up lying to his insurance and they denied the claim
>New fender was like $65, so I didn't see the worth in pursuing the cunt
Lesson learned on that one, police report, every single time, no matter what.
>Pic related, after both accidents

No ticket, but it took over a month to hear anything about it again for me.

Really fucking glad beans don't live by me. There's nigs and some Muslims but most take the bus and the ones that don't and drive don't seem to be awful drivers, its always the middle age white men and women that I'm honking at for being fucking retarded.

dude you hang around models? pls tell me more

i had a mexican run a 2 way stop on a snowy day, i t boned him and totaled my Hyundai Elantra and in the confusion the mexican (driving maroon ford taurus-ish car) just kept going. i didn't get plates or anything because my passenger's head was bleeding (he was fine the airbag cut him a little) and i didn't think he was gonna run. my insurance company gave me enough to basically pay what i owed on the car that i had financed for 3 years and I ended up having to start all over again. now i have a dashcam and part of me wants it to happen again. i hope that dude got fucked over at some point, 3rd degree burns on his face or paralyzed from the neck down. what a piece of shit. this was no fender bender, my car was crushed

also, i don't think the cops even tried to find him, i still regret not getting more info on the vehicle but i was kinda in shock and thought my friend was actually hurt hurt, by the time i realized he wasn't stopping he was basically out. cop asked what he was driving, i said I was pretty sure it was a maroon ford taurus, at the time basically every other car was a maroon ford taurus

Then is it really a “bad” tit job?
>her name is Aileen Taylor, btw

>But that huge tit gap is not a good look.
I assume that can happen when breast enlargements are done by entering thru a hole in the armpit. I've seen photos where the armpit scar was not photoshopped out and the implants were poorly placed far apart.

>It's been one day and four hrs. When should I be getting my ticket?
Here in King County (Washington state), lots of non-criminalized citation problems get listed into the computer. They just wait for you to come to them. They don't bother going to your house or job. When you need to renew the driver license or license tabs, the paperwork gets delayed and you have to deal with it then.

>i had a mexican run a 2 way stop on a snowy day,
Illegal immigrants are going to be hit and run. That's how it is over here. We have a "semi sanctuary" state for illegal mexican immigrants and the hispanic community provides lots of sheltering for them. City council members also court the mexican votes and protect them.

my family used to have a 99 e320, the thing was absolutely bullet-proof

Bimbo fetish, best fetish

>huge tit gap
No shit nigga even with muh dick it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, nigga.

But with normal clothing, pusher bras and jelly inserts fix the problem.

You're a piece of shit, OP, but at least you didn't injure/kill anyone.

>just moved to new city
>driving on highway in the slow lane
>idiot behind me is tailgating my car
>WTF I'm in the slow lane, just change lanes and pass me
>speed up to 15 over the limit
>idiot is still tailgating me
>notice that traffic is stopped ahead
>my exit is RIGHT before the stopped traffic
>speed up to 30 over
>idiot tailgater takes the bait, speeds up as well
>exit as planned at full speed right before the stopped traffic
>tailgater doesn't have time to stop
>hear a huge crash a few seconds later
>tfw no feelings of guilt even though several people had a very bad day

God I fucking hate jews

Those solutions do nothing to address how to properly titty-fuck this girl.

Meanwhile our only hope is that he got your license plate.