/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #489

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #489

Bewitching Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: m.withhive.com/customer/notice/22607

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

> Taehoon (Ardor), Magnus (Whirlwind), Blade (Thunder), Leah (Light), Lindberg (Dark), Aiolos (Whirlwind, Legendry), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)
Jul. 7th - Jul. 9th

> Death Queen (Ardor), Evylin (Whirlwind), Freyja (Thunder), Uriel (Light), Pinol (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Miri (Whirlwind, Legendary)
Jul. 14th - Jul. 16th

Current Events:

Black Ivy: July 2nd - July 16th
Jess: June 11th - June 25th
Helena: June 18th - July 2nd
3 Missions! It's Your Pick!: June 29th - July 14th
Conqueror of the Colosseum: July 6th - July 21st

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

withhive.com/help/notice_view/23153
ssherder.com/characters/54295/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

withhive.com/help/notice_view/23153

Hive is fucking aids but whatever

uriel is loev

Should I recall BI with the nerf?

>10 already
lol

Current legendaries:
Presty, Balth, Meta, Aiolos

I assume I should get Duran next? I'm kinda tempted by Jiho.

Post team

Get duran if your backline is shit

Jiho if you want more damage for your striker

Lucid | Balth | Shura
Victoria | Meta | VF
Patricia | Aiolos | Lindburg | Magnus
Presty

VF ace

Though, either Duran or Jiho would let me go rainbow and make some bigger changes.

alternatively do I get Serestia and enter monodark wonderland???

Magnus is some useless if you have Patricia and Presty, just works with thunder strikers because for ardor you have Patty, so, if your Presty mostly dies, Duran, otherwise, Jiho

Who is this semendemen?

Tatari
ssherder.com/characters/54295/

Alice nerfs when?

>Darkball killed the game
F

That happens, when you bully best element
so long.

I'm struggling with myself, I don't know if I should keep bumping or not. In the end, I did, but I don't know why.

dead

You are the hero we need it

>Dark dominating the game
>Better nerf Light's only useful player

Gotta keep dark strong

I love Silla.

Jin nerfs when?

After so many crystal draws on rate up I finally got a leggo on my free daily draws. How good is Felix anyway since I don't play thunder?

OP

So this is the end

not meta/10

Is Vidman the Saber's slut?

literally who

>lightshitters BTFO

>dark and rainbow are the enemy
>thunder falseflag indoctrination campaign so strong they still blame ww
>dark considered balanced in comparison and therefore won't be nerfed anytime soon
>meanwhile all latest ww ees have been shit
I'm fine with the game dying. This is what you faggots deserve.

WW and Dark are the enemy, fag

>dark is the enemy
>forgetting all those dark/ww teams existed
>implying that a ww team with dark legends is not cancer

RIP

rip indeed

New thread when?

This general is finished

>BB
>lol lets nerf ATB recovery because Meta can't be nerfed
>lol lets nerf ATB recovery/destroy some more instead of nerfing milky way and kevin to the ground and ruin it for everyone else who can use it with constraints
>lol lets nerf block the block mechanic to give way to the atb abuse slap on the wrist
>oh wait lets give Meta teamwide resu because ATB recover/destroy fun is ruined for everyone else
>lol lets add more MAGNUS clones and SHARR clones to invalidate all other striker types and leaving only Legends
>lol lets introduce new stats that are not part of the original set to make more new OP players and invalidate old players
>lol lets nerf all strikers because Lucid/William/Vonchi must become even stronger
>lol lets nerf all leaders because we don't want to nerf Choi/Elaine
BB logic.
>lol lets give attackers very high reflect damage because we don't know why no one uses them
>lol paralyze is balanced and is easy to counter
BB logic.
Too bad most players are too meta to even know whats in their faces because all they do is play the meta units and never know the other side of the balancing scale.

Do you want to progress PvE or PvP? You can already get to galaxy with that team. If you want to PvP you are closer to a mono dark with Serestia, if you want to PvE you can consider Shu.

forgot to add
>lol lets remove cost and ruin the game for every non casher and reroller

Don't forget
>give hiro 1.5 spirit bar shot for no fucking reason
>when beatrice/kyoko can do better damage overall

Post teams

>3/4 of my bracket consist of either William or Jiho's ace
Nice game nerds

damn why can't I be this lucky

Plenty of Jihos but I barley see any Williams.

ded

Who's the plastic qt on the left?

That's good shit, they basically ruined the game with all these indirect nerfs instead of fixing the actual unit that was problematic.

Sharr from soccer spirit.

How clueless is bb about what's happening in the game?
I don't mean the fact that it's dying which they finally noticed.

Hiro was the strongest striker in the game when he was introduced, he was everywhere and literally the face of SS at the time. His 1.5 bar active was basically a win button.

A lot, since they figured they had to ask if player storage was the problem that is making people quit.

>almost-monolegend teams were a joke a year ago
>now they are actually formidable
what a time to be alive

Hey guys, i've found Magnus in box, should i replace Rudiel with it? Is worth evolving him right away?

yes
he himself is a weak unit but his totems make him worth having on your team if you still have trouble against leventors and willys

most likely, dont know of many situations where shes better then having magnus buff up your back line

How come people dislike Luri? She seems like a decently tanky MC.

>another GG "collab" event scout
>only shit related to GG is a GG-themed soccer ball skin
>a fucking soccer ball skin
Bravo BB.

They won't put good skins in event scout, classic BB

>gains advantage by losing the ball
>said advantage only applies on counterattacks, which happen 50% of the time as opposed to serestia's guaranteed bullshit
You tell me what her perks are user

>despite these complaints people will still get them anyway
Like clockwork

But sharr breasts are bigger

Nice fucking CoT, go fuck yourselves you fucking yellow jews.

>All of 5-* is the same
>4 doesn't even look hard
How bad are you?

>All of 5-* is the same
>5-1 can't OHKO with Jean
Go fuck yourself, Fred

0 legends needed desu, just got to rng to start with the ball.

Post team

Friend Elaine, pass to Valk, active with Elaine. Sharr was quite overkill when she crit so I'm sure you can do it with Shanti or something too.

>You tell me what her perks are user

I don't have Serestia.

Just took a quick glance and they looked bad, 5-4 for example.

Yeah, there goes my entire set up for 5-4

Want to use an utility striker... should I use Bora, Vann, Ravian or Latios?

Kirin

Why do I even still come here.

Dunno. I stopped dumping this thread long time ago for charity purposes.
Now I only come to spit shit on this shit game

Weakminded quitters.

Bora or Kirin
Choose your cancer

>weakminded
If by "weakminded" you mean "independent thinker who won't take bullshit of one of the worst game developing companies ever", yes.

stones for Bora?

Bora is the only choice. Kirin is good, but male meanwhile Bora is pretty awesome. You can buy her now too if you don't already have her benched.

Comes with a great skin too. Yada, yada shoulda been free--it's still great looking.

I'd go Bora if I didn't already have William and Miri.

>You can buy her now
I seriously doubt she's worth that much and BB has been doing everything in their power to drive this game to the ground. They don't even remotely deserve the money they'Re asking for that collab.

I can only hope the game will die soon. BB deserves nothing but hatred and bankruptcy

There are some pretty big whales still active so the game will probably be around for a while, but it certainly won't be fun for anybody actually interested in playing it.

Irru obviously

>without jibril passive, active pass+shot by shanti does 2k to isillia under 20 minutes
>with jibril passive, shanti does less than 1k, AFTER 20 minutes
>meanwhile balth active passes to enemy miri and active shots, and after jibril gets to active pass, miri can use active shot AGAIN
FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME
I'M FUCKING DONE

Holy shit, new record.
>1m 13s

fuck off BB shill. You too know this game is indefensible and bb deserves to be gutted forever

Tbh if Miri shoots at you twice you're dead regardless, can't wait when she gets an EE!

Problem is not shooting twice. I can resist lots of shots from her since she probably won't crit.
Problem is, after baltheon pass and jibril active my gk will be alone, and any active shot on solo is certain dead from any power striker to any non-presty gk, and jibril's bullshit allows her to do that shit

I have great success running an action speed bot lane against the huge amount of Miri balth jib lines in top 100. Something like Alice/BI is very effective. Of course it's a fucking pain if Jib holds the ball and you need to pen past mid still. If you're relying on Miri's to not crit then you're just matching bad Miri's.

kevin/jin/bi is enough for her not to crit most of the times unless she uses her active

Are you ready to accept Jin as the one and true savior ssg?

The excitement that rises when a red star appears on a milage draw...

and how quickly it fades.

I used Jin, and dumped him for Glayde, and i'm way more happy with this decision than in all the time I've been carrying that old hag.
Fuck Jin, Glayde EE when?

>second best striker of the game
>bad

Holy shit, new record.
>52s

But seriously, game really is shit at the moment and i do only the bare minimum every day.
Let's hope they have some changes planned in the game and in policies regarding the game.

They won't have anything to save it, they only care to fill their wallets with all the little money they can get because whales are fucking retards and will eat BBs bullshit

I play WW/Dark and I have a MSPU Lucid with Balth already.

>using best striker on darkball era
Fuck you then.

Well honestly I have a Presty and I almost never expect to live against any 2 active pass shots from that line against any real team. To me if she shoots twice the game is over, but I still have a large win record against these lines, you probably need to make some team adjustments because you can't be aiming to tank a bunch of non crit Miri shots, that's just unrealistic.