What's the first thing you are going to purchase after you make it?

What's the first thing you are going to purchase after you make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

praisemonero.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

an island

I'll start a cooking club in my town!

a gf

a pupper

1 plot of land and house for my generations to live in like an old aristocrat family.

then invest the rest so therre's a continual stream of income coming in to support a modest life for me and my wife.

then I'd just do what I want and write a book for my children to not be such faggots.

also this

I'm getting my old car back and restoring it to new. Then we're riding off into the sunset together

Pretty much this

A holiday for my parents

World domination
Everything else seems too little desu

A month vacation to destress and escape the tense moments of you're family finding out.

Get back and flip it all over again.

A house in mountainous regions of Switzerland.
Spend the rest of my life there in sweet solitude.

Sears

anyone that says 'invest' as the first thing AFTER they make it implies that they have no investing component IN making it, meaning they never WILL make it.

fascinating

Hookers and blow.

another business, some safe asset (gold bars). Seek for more opportunities to make more money with my money.

there is no stop in making money

whatever there is that can make me comfy.

dont care about materialistic garbage, i just want to retire.

The first thing I do when I become rich.
Is buy more money

This is a man after my heart. Idiots thinking about what they will buy with their money.

This guy is thinking about how he'll make more money with the money he got.

You're doomed if you ever win a lottery.

Hot dinner

my man

All of you materialistic teenagers are fucking faggots.

Only correct answer right here. Keep making more money, keep working on your business, keep providing more value to your customers, to society, keep working towards having the most meaningful life possible.

Preach it brotha. These idiots ever win the powerball they wouldn't last a year.

6 Gorillion Ether.

JNUG

I wouldnt consider myself "made" until I have REALLY made it. Im talking steady self made income not just one lump sum I blow on everything.

Making money does not provide meaning to life. Sorry.

A house

You you are a fucking commie, fucking commie.

After making it, I just want a house, good food, degeneracy and some fun shitbox to hoon with.

With your first salary :)

nothing
there is no making it

I'm gonna pump shitcoins for fun and make mad money while doing it

Give or take 20 acres or more right outside of town. Descent house and yard and cars for the wife.

Hedge row and sensible road through it.

15 acre junkyard and shop.

Also the house have a bigass basement.

Possibly wizard tower.

Where i live farmers can poach deer and leave them lay because they arena nusince. 10 acres of corn if i can swing it. Oh no deer are eating all my corn. Watches netflix in wizard tower with camera system. Ligh fkashes on monitor 5. Is a buck. Swivel chair around, drop his ass. Thrown on pants and make deer jerky.

Fire up wood stoke and start tinkering on some junk shit.

Look around and envy myself as my only goal in life has been to keeo the wife happy, keeo the bills paid, not work, and fuckoff with junk shit.

Making it is gonna be cheap for me lads...

Shit.

I REFUSE to be those retard cucks on tv.

I will live off 50k a year and learn to properly invest if while hiding and reinvesting profits.

Well, i plan on doing that. But assuming inretire the day to day shit should mostly be ran by someone else.

I theory i shoukd be getting a raise every year while simultaneously living on a smaller percentage of my investments.

Eather keeo it running like clockwork or on my deatchbead it pays itself off and sells out to a trust. Not ideal but it will keep my heirs from fucking it up. None of them have ambitions to benrich even with my trying to push them. I give up. Ill jist give thembloans and jobs like the will inevitably ask for while wageslaving...

1 lump sum is fine if u sell a biz and can ration or invest it and beat inflation

You dont need a lot of money to do that

>Stop turning your numbers into things that give pleasure, more numbers are better!

2/10 got me to respond

>wagecucks thinking they'll make it
you are not going to make it unless you are holding 21+ bitcoins right now

Lunch? Who blows money after they hit a certain amount straight away? Stay poor

nuclear warhead

i wanna make a school in south Africa

a plane ticket

A >1m apartment in Milan's center and a Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta

A good beer to celebrate

A house on the beach in Spain.

That's pretty much it.

pic related

pretty much this + big ass aquarium(s)

a gf

Land and create a hydroponic farm on a portion of it.

More stocks.

This

You're unironically supposed to live in a hollow apartment with no luxury whatsoever, while maximizing every single penny earned into earning more of it. To what end you might ask? None. To simply accumulate more and more resources.

Failing to do that and snapping somewhere along the road is a display of you not being able to tame the primal animal inside you, and allowing your logical capacity to capitulate to it.

Monero is the only truly fungible cryptocurrency available and now people are getting caught on DNM through Bitcoin!!!! Monero is the answer: praisemonero.org/

All in CERU

golden noose

hookers

Mexico.

Style

A sun conure.

SpaceX, then burn it down

an amphibious APC

pour 80% of my liquid assets into vanguard admiral shares
rent a small easily cleanable apartment in the inner city of where I live
go eat nice