>everything else
>
>
>
>
>V6
Fight me niggers

Ford 281 master race

LS checking in.its over go to sleep cucked fags.

Agree

Rotary
All other inferior bouncing piston boxes

I6 > V8 > V10/V12 > I4 > V6 > anything else.

V12 is for retards

W16->V10->flat 6->turbo inline 6

I like turbo inline 4s too but don’t know where to fit them desu. Who gives a fuck about v8

What is the Veeky Forums meme surrounding i6? They're easy to work on in the bay, but the positives end there.

V12 > V10 > V8 > i6 > v6 > i4

S85 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Universe

I can agree with this

What's so special about an Inline 6? They need turbos to keep up...

This is the only true order. Well done.

what is naturally balanced

Ok so it's the most balanced...

Is it the best performing? Best gas milage? Can it rev the highest or make the most torque? How about packaging?

If ur gonna go with an I6 you may as well just double the cylinder and go V12. V12 will pretty much fit anywhere I6 does at the cost of weighing More

youtu.be/lPDCu-1vD4I

s54 can rev to 8k so wheres your god now

I8 > I6 > V12 > H6 > V8 > W8 > V4 > V10 > Rotor > Electric > V6 > I3 > 1 cyl > > > > > > > > I4

they sound amazing and have perfect balance

Bullshit unless V12 has double the displacement. I'd rather have a 6.0 I6 than a 6.0 V12

Ok and a voodoo revs to 8250.... What's your point. S54 is just another shitty iron block BMW boat anchor. It's like the German fanboys equivalent of the s2000. (Makes 100+ hp/l) ZoMG!!

6.0l I6? Sounds like a nice Diesel!
youtu.be/H33D_MBCo0c

No no no, when will you simpletons learn? It's
V8
V12
I6
V10
V6
Lawn mower
Chainsaw
Weed whacker 2 cycle
I4

V10s are complete shit. What V10 car wouldn't have been just as good with a V8 or better with a V12?

Lfa

Dodge Ram

Viper

>weed whacked 2 cycle
Kek'd

V12
flat plane V8
I6
V10
V6
Wankle
I4
American V8

You can balance a v just fine. If they weren't balanced, it would be like driving an old diesel
>sound amazing
Maybe compared to a v6 or i4, but I've owned a Holden 186 and Ford barra and none come close to even the shittiest ls1 drone.

Daily reminder ecoboost v6>v10>v12>ecoboost i4>v6>v8>i4>wankel>pushrod v8>flat engines

yep, those are functional engine configurations alright

you're retarded if you think i4 is shit.
I4 is the one engine that keeps being taken well above and beyond of what it should be able to do all the fucking time what with 900 horsepower 2l i4's

i4>v6>i6>v10>v12>i3>v4>vr6>>>>>>lawnmover engine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>steam engine>>>>>>>>>>>>>prepertual motion engine>>>>solar sail>>>>v8

inb4 muh 2 torks and 1 hp out of 20litres of displacement brainlets

Flat 18
Flat 16
Flat 12
W18
W16
V16
V12
V10
V8
I8
I6
Rest are useless
>wanklel

No little i4 is going to reliably produce this power at a commercially viable price.

E60 M5

You don't need anything more than a

V6>I6

What if my vehicle is larger than a shoebox?

two volvos crashed together

That's gluttony.
Do you haul somethings right now or are you going someplace where you will tow shit? If not, then your truck can stay in the garage.
Do you need the extra legspace in the back right now or are you planning on being your baseball local baseball team's chauffeur? Most hatchbacks can comfortably seat 4 6.3" people with 2 sportsbags for each one of them.

Yes. I carry my tools and shit to work on weekdays and my motorbike or maybe tow my boat on weekends

You're not supposed to just name V10 cars, but tell me how they wouldn't have been just as good with a V8 or better with a V12. The LFA and Viper would've been better with a V12, the Viper in particular could've just as well had a V8 because its V10 sounds like a broken mess. The M5 has a V8 now and is still just as good. The V10 Ram was completely idiotic from the beginning, as were the V10 Fords. Put a fucking diesel in your trucks and vans if you need pulling power, not a bloody V10.

V8 needs to be much lower.

Low test desu

t. EF

I like the I6 because my car has an I6.

dorito was a mistake