Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Bullying E-Celebs Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold and Mementos to your Alliance and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>[Community Event] The Rise of The Sinister 6 Event: Sandman
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=863910

>[Community Event] The Rise of The Sinister 6 Event: Sandman (Hidden Survey Link)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=242109

>[Community Event] The Rise of the Sinister 6 Event: Vulture
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=864172

>Sinister Six Character Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862087

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6luqf4/mysterio_needs_multiple_buffs_badly/djxhifs/
youtube.com/watch?v=buAnFiKJgxg
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5lp4gu/new_rule_regarding_video_posts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post yfw you are not cynicalex

I wanna fuck greg

Mysterio is a solid B+ Player!

i wanna fuck delicious choccy coal

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6luqf4/mysterio_needs_multiple_buffs_badly/djxhifs/

Proof of bullying

the stream was more fun deesuu

hallelujah

I wish I looked like tom cruise but not a manlet

worth it desu

If you looked like The Cruise missile being manlet is not even a problem.

How dare you build him up before making a decision.

Use your fucking brain guys. If you can't mash buttons and beat Thanos with 15 gear and 2* iso, then that character is shit.

I was wondering if this was better for enchantress?

Those are both shit

No

It's a good one till you get a better one. Or you don't really care to be picky, about one stat being useless.

Should i use SL bios on Sinister 6 characters or Shang-Chi?

Sand-Man is better than Shang-Chi desu. If you need Combat got with Sand-Man instead.

Well that's one of the only other obelisks currently have that would benefit her more. the other being an ultimate

Someone should tell him how the game works, you know, rock-paper-scissors. Before he comes back with, "b-b-but tiers!!", first he doesn't build characters, doesn't figure out what a character needs. He slaps nothing on the character and expects it to perform on a Jean/Strange level. That's like comparing a 4* character to the same one when it's 6*. That's newfag shit. Even a low or mid tier scissor can take down a top or meme paper, just need to know what a character is meant for.

I miss character usefulness ranking, because some are better for farming, or mode specific like TL, AB, WB, or BW. If a character checks all those boxes then it's meme, but saying a char sucks because it doesn't check all the boxes and people shouldn't invest in them, go fuck yourself.

Ugh.

does storm need itgb?

Behold my inventory space

Yeah, totally agree. i don't even use the same meme for everything.

I'm gonna puke

no, she's got cc.

How are you that high over the cap?

Upgrade the crit dam one and reroll it until it's not shit

Good enough for Wolvie? Third stat is Movement Speed Down Resist

Yeah fair enough. I plan on saving every extreme obelisk I get from the weekly log-in till I get something good or fodder for upgrading.

Should I get the new Spider-man suit if I already have the Civil War one?

If I managed to beat strange and get a double k.o against dormamu in TL with enchantress, does that mean my opponent didn't build their characters well?

Do you need him to become a full meme? If yes, then buy it.

and rogue? does she need itgb? I have a rr/damage proc but not sure about the itgb.

>there's a general for this dog shit game

Wtf

Yeah, but the CW is good now, because they updated Spidey's dps. The homecoming one is way better though and a must have for timeline and battle world.

tell me what games you play and I will tell you why they are shit

There's a general for all kinds of dogshit game in Veeky Forums, hell /ksg/ will basically live forever.

You're dog shit

Yea

I'm trying to decide between him and Vulture.

I probably should choose spidey since he's already T2. But...

yes the Inv proc is the only thing that matters and RR is a nice bonus

>this is the 2nd best future fight youtuber next to cynicalex
>that voice
youtube.com/watch?v=buAnFiKJgxg

I tried rogue and she doesn't need GBI, maybe on PVP? but I have no idea who brings these characters to timeline.

He should invest in a mic, play up his goofy voice a little or get some speech therapy. I'll have to look at his vids, because if they're actually informative that should bring in more people/views.

you can purchase gears from the shop and spend chaos/honor tokens on gears/cards even if your inventory is full

he used to shill himself a lot on reddit till he got BTFO, the only reason he has that high amount was because he used to shill the fuck out of his vids, if you think cynicalex is a cunt you then get ready for this guy cause he is in another level:
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5lp4gu/new_rule_regarding_video_posts/
He is KUuRrT.

Not gonna lie. That backlash comment he posted made me laugh

Wow he's so shit omg nm plz refund my mats this is embarrasing

>anime warmachine

B-But the only way to get a fair judgement of a character is to strip them to their bare bones and take out as many variables as possible, including gears above 15, good ISO, an obelisk, and actual skill! You can't just kit them properly and expect fair results!

Hulkling can clear Infinity Thanos this means nothing

>that 20 page thesis
I didn't sign up for no MFF essay. I'm out. Fuck that guy and his goofy voice.

Looks a lot better to me than Iron Man with a tiny gun on his shoulder tbqh. You may not like it, but this is how War Machine looks like.

:,^[

>not using iron patriot
how else will you have a full 5-cap team in unrestricted battleworld now that sharon has a new shiny uni?
>cap
>capdoc
>iron patriot
>captain bucky
>captain falcon

>non Red Hulk uni
do you even AMERICA senpai?

why is max hp better than RR?

>he doesn't have a T2 MODOK

I have his and squirrel girl but I don't count those as cap-esque unis 2bh

If he gets a MOHAWK uni, I'll T2 him.

>he doesn't have a t2 star lord

>he doesn't have T2 Modok with mythic uni

excuse you

>tfw the video didn't record
Oh well.
Anyway, at least it can be done. I was trying without any strikers but Fishbowl alone wasn't enough desu.

>You can use this to share your builds,

Lmao no wonder Cynicalex doesn't shill his videos there anymore.

>judging by your username, i'm going to guess that you're exactly his target demographic
fucking savage

Depends on who. Someone like Logan and Venom, they have enough RR on their own, better to just up their HP.

>he doesn't have a T2 War Machine

It's like you hate the Armed Forces.

Threw a nearly maxed RR gear on AVenom and I'm decently happy, but you're right. I wish I had a Max HP gear for him instead. Still it's nice to see him rocking nearly 3k HP and then instantly gain all of it back whenever he's at half.

Also on the subject, Rulk could make good use of HP, RR, OR Fire Damage, but he absolutly needs GBI. For procs, Invul or Dam.

Cap, thanks to the recent changes doesn't even really need a heal proc any more let alone a heal set. Which makes me salty because I already heavily invested in that kind of build for him.

Greg stop, he's already dead.

I play rulk with fire/rr/hp recovery proc, you get guard broken because you use his 5th skill.

i don't get it

>Have a great gear with 180% damage proc and 75 RR
>Also has Snare
>Don't care about ABX and you already have a memer with a similar gear for it
fuck

He needs a retooling more than Ironman.

10/10.

God, tell me about it. Rhodey is fucking suffering right now.

>he doesn't have a T2 Lincoln

CRAAAAAAAB JOBBERS CRAAAAAAAAB JOBBERS
HANDS LIKE CRAB
SHIT LIKE JOBBER

I remember Iron Patriot was one of the first unis I bought and still think it's one of the best looking in the game.
Speaking of, I hope they retool some of the "clone" type unis and rework some of the shit ones.

>watch one video
>cinicalex showing up in my reccomended now

P R I V A T E
R
I
V
A
T
E

>google x character world boss/shadowland/alliance battle
>cynicalex: HOW TO MAKE EASY GOLD! shows up on the first results

>level 55 vulture
>gears at 5
>wipe the floor with destroyer in 1 minute
Already liking this nigga

Yeah he actually seems good
I faced a T2 Birdman in TL yesterday and was surprised by his damage output
The model is beautiful too but I'm not going to buy the uni because it'll be some time before I get Vulture up

Try NewPipe, no ads, doesn't give shitters like babbydickalex a view. Just won't have access to your subs.

Oh indeed. The clone uniforms getting a update to better differentiate them from one another? That'll add more incentive to purchase them for something other than arbitrary uniform upgrades. Like giving that ugly cartoon War Machine outfit a modified skill and a hit. Or having Iron Patriot with a different Leadership and making his skill light a motherfucker up like it's the fourth of july. Lots of cosmetics effects.

Then his Civil War could have some actually reworks to the character itself. Either bless him with some energy/physical reflect or give him some i-frames and more missiles to increase his DPS. Also Make his 1* still have more CC than it does now. It's pathetic. Make his 3* track like Iron Hearts/Captain Marvel's beams. Maybe change his 4* passive and greatly retool his T2. It just isn't sufficient.

Hell just give him what was given to Tony and alter a couple of skills. Also give him his Ultimate Uniform since in that universe War Machine has his own personalized Hulkbuster outfit that Captain America made a complete fool up.

>deleted post
What was it?

It said
>but that's why I got a T2 Doc Ock!

Cute post.

what did he mean by this

>playing AC
>check opposing team's custom gear
>see this
Is this shit rigged or what?

What the hell. That would literally one shot anything

>Cap, thanks to the recent changes doesn't even really need a heal proc any more let alone a heal set. Which makes me salty because I already heavily invested in that kind of build for him.

I 'unno. Heal set seems to be rather prudent still for Cap, especially if you use him to solo higher SL floor.

1000% damage increase against Australians

no it only seems like that because of lag

how much gold to get jean from 4*->5* and 5->6?
and how many feathers for 5->6?

I don't get it why everyone here hates on animu WM

>Huntress of Heven iso set
>unrolled gears

Because anime sucks user this is america

>COLD damage on THE LITERAL FIERY SKULL FIRE DUDE

>PHYSICAL shield
>that low ass attack
and is that ultron's hatred I spy?

Unstoppable Madness.

Save 5* ticket for Storm, who's currently at 1*, or use it on Gwenpool, who's currently at 5* and being farmed through specials? I might get her uni too, though t2 will have to wait, since I'm broke. I also need bios for Mags gears tho, which is why I wanted to get through EQ quicker.